Jul 8, 2013

Good to see TOURS still pushing along guys. :smileywink:

HomeStationMagazine
Message 562 of 758 (479 Views)
Fender Bender
3127 posts

Re: Personal Space Tours: Upd. w/ Discotheque

Jul 10, 2013
Hey David, I found this in the montly suggestion thread and Commented on it... I figured I would share it here too... I linked the Thread for them in the suggestions post too... Maybe people don't know this thread is here...?
Conrad_Max wrote:

Home MVP Tours of Personal Spaces Previews

I would like to see more of the personal tours of as of yet unreleased spaces that we used to have. Ever since third parties decided on having public open houses of yet to be released personal spaces, the personal tours of those spaces have pretyy much vanished. That is very sad.

With a personal tour of a yet to be released space, visitors were treated to an event where they could explore and ask questions of their hosts and get answers. And sometimes they were given a gift just for visiting.

With the current open houses that we have, we cannot test everything, nor can we ask questions of a host and get an answer. And with videos, no matter how good they are, they are strictly hands off.

Please bring back the personal tours of yet to be released personal spaces as hosted by our MVPs (Guides). They were fun and informative.

I am ALMOST sorry I wanted Open house style tours back in the day, only because its automated and doesnt get the community involved as much,

I do like the open houses still though. They do give you a quick look at a new space.

There are still problems with the personal tours... (Ill elaborate a little) 

Sadly I have seen about 4 or 5 groups who tried to organize tours including the Guide and MVP program. There was a thread a while back that got deleted that was for guided tours by reg people, then When that got deleted some one asked permission to start a new one and it was floated for a while, yet it was a great idea, sadly only a few people used it for the people listed that were not MVPs,HCVs or Guides... it was sad to see it happen that way. I do love the idea of Having a Community member show me a place and items I might want to buy...

Yet on the down side, Guides spend a lot of  time on HOME giving tours. Now I can not speak for them cause I'm not really a guide, yet I would not want all my time to be taken giving tours to people who just wanted free items, when I could spend that time gaming.. If you wanted to game with your Friend yet you couldn't because you had 30 people messaging you for tours, wouldn't you be a bit aggravated? I would be, so I guess its a good thing I am not them... 

On the other hand in the First list of Guided tours that has been deleted, I did volunteer, and I had about 4 people ask me for tours... Sadly 3 of them just wanted free items, yet one to this day is on my friends list and we still communicate, and this was 3 years ago or so... 

If the HCV's or MVP's Could look at the Existing guide thread, and Make a schedule or something, maybe we could have a shift Tour thing going. Keep the Open house's for First looks, cause I think they are a good idea, I especially love the Way Loot set up the Pricing guide in the new Hollywood hill space. 

You could even have a Group MVP session for the public in the Open houses. Kinda like a meet and greet when the open house first opens. (sadly like with any public events of this nature some people will not be able to get into the event :smileysad: Unless it could be split on a few instances... )

Then as a Secondary you could have say 24 people (this is just an example) each picks one hour (based on one timezone) where they can live tour for the community in a personal space. Maybe do it once or twice a week for the week the space comes out.  Then have the Times and guide listed on the forums and Hub activity board so that the community knows who to message for a live tour.

This way each guide has a limited time to have to do it (although we know some will give private tours just cause they are good people lol) Plus it gets the community involved again...not to mention publicity for the Devs...  

Here is a link to the Tour Spaces Guide... I think it stays pretty up to date... Y2David is an MVP too so its still kinda happening, maybe it should be Floated or something, wait is it floated still? Personal Space Tour Guide Thread!  <--- Click here for Thread

Edit--- Yes it is floated Still... So ummm I guess they are still going on... yet Im Still like some ideas on improving the guides... cause it seems the public doesn't even know they are still happening... 

If you go here to this PS HOME Forum board page ( http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/bd-p/22046 ) and Click on Home Events, Clubs and  creations thread... it will take you here... ( http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/PlayStation-Home-Events-Clubs-and-Creations/... ) where you can find a link to the Personal Space tours link I posted above. 

Photobucket
Message 563 of 758 (447 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Jul 10, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

Good to see TOURS still pushing along guys. :smileywink:

I'm going to ones that have rewards that are not limited to owners or just to explore them.

MEZAIAL wrote:

It is possible for me to get a tour of the House in Hogsmeade apartment.

I'm looking to photograph this space for the AlphaZone4 image galleries and so I am only interested in seeing an unfurnished apartment if that is at all possible.

If it is please send me a friend request and I'll run straight over.

P.S.  I'm also looking for anyone who is able to photograph the Common Rooms for me.  I already have images for the Ravenclaw one, but would appreciate any help you could give me getting the others.

Thanks in advance.

While I am in Hufflepuff, I don't go to the common room very often.   Even the other day, it was vacant.

Message 564 of 758 (440 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1772 posts

Jul 10, 2013
To respond most of the Guides do have a schedule and do take time away....our first priority has been and always will be the community...that being said we ask that the community to reach out to more than just one Guide so you can get to know all of us and learn our schedules...my suggestion would be to familiarize yourself with at least 3-5 guides.
Message 565 of 758 (436 Views)
Sackboy
604 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 10, 2013

when i get home from work my friend list should be full

Anime Style

Assasin's Creed Apartment

Aurora Island

BBC Worldwide Limited: Doctor WHo TARDIS Personal Space

Blueprint: Home

Darla's Den

Dragon's Lair

Dream Island

Eden - Primarch's Vigilarium

Chamber Apartment

Ghostbusters Firehouse

Granzella - GZ Burger Personal Space

Hillside

Japanese Apartment

Lakeside Log Cabin

LeChuck's Pirate Ship

LittleBgPlanet Pod Penthouse

Living Room Stage Set from Loot

LocoIsland

Luxury Racing Box

Mansion - Garage

Men In Black Headquarters Private Space

MotorStorm Monument Valley Camp

Musicality Apartment

Neptune Suite

Paris Clock Tower Apartment

Pharaoh's Tomb

Pirate Galleon Apartment

Planetland

Playground Apartment

Post Apocalyptic Shelter

Rapture Metro Apartment

Ratchet & Crank: Home Sweet Home

Salt Shooter Game

Santorini Greece

Summer House

Warhawk Apartment

War Room

Waterfall Terrace

Wizard's Den

Uncharted Fortune Hunter's Apartment

Villain's Lair

Visari Throne Room

Yacht: Santorini

Zombie Headquarters

ADD stargatefan2 for home space tours i own 145 spaces
Message 566 of 758 (423 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4983 posts

Re: Space Tours: Upd. w/ Haven of the Skies

Jul 10, 2013

The Haven of the Skies Clubhouse

PlayStation Home Update 7-10-2013

The Haven of the Skies Clubhouse

Developer:

Lockwood

About:

The Haven of the Skies Clubhouse is a breathtaking twilit environment full of secrets, intrigue and adventure. Taking to the skies on your magic carpet, collect the Gems that your Genie demands so that he may grant your wishes.

The Haven of the Skies Treasure Pack found in Estates for $9.99

The Haven of the Skies Clubhouse found in Estates for $7.99

Features:

Unlockable Rewards: YES

wallhanging spots - none

Video Tours:

soon

Message 567 of 758 (413 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1772 posts

Jul 10, 2013
Add the Masquerade and Haven of the Skies Clubhouse to my list
Message 568 of 758 (400 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4983 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 30, 2013

Masquerade Ball - The Ballroom Personal Space

Masquerade Ball Personal Space

Developer:

nDreams

About:

The perfect personal space to host a lavish Masquerade Ball. Entertain your guest in this beautiful ballroom. Deck out your ballroom with the Masquerade Ball furniture range for extra autenticity.

Masquerade Ball - The Ballroom personal space found in Estates for $4.99

Features:

Unlockable Rewards: none

Wallhanging spots - 6 slots

Video Tours:

Masquerade Ball - The Ballroom Club House

Masquerade Ball ClubHouse

Developer:

nDreams

About:

The perfect Club House to host a lavish Masquerade Ball. Entertain your guests in this beautiful ballroom. Deck out your ballroom with the Masquerade Ball furniture range for extra authenticity. 
Please note, in order to access this Club House you will need to have purchased the Club House slot from either the Estates Store or the Clubs menu (available in Options).

Masquerade Ball - The Ballroom Club House skin found for $4.99

Features:

Unlockable Rewards: none

Video Tours:

Message 569 of 758 (389 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4983 posts

Re: Space Tours: Upd. w/ Haven, Masquerade & Luminosity

[ Edited ]
Jul 10, 2013

Club Luminosity Personal Space & Clubhouse

Club Luminosity Personal Space

Club Luminosity Clubhouse

Developer:

Konami

About:

This is the ultimate place to share your love of neon. If you love things that glow, then this place is for you!

Club Luminosity Personal Space & Clubhouse found in Estates for $5.99 each

Features:

Unlockable Rewards: none

Wall Slots - 11 (personal space only)

Video Tours:

Message 570 of 758 (388 Views)
0 Likes