Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/08/2012
Offline
1115 posts
 

Re: Soulycons Saturday Night Party at Konami

Aug 3, 2013
That's right Souly! Next time, we want an exact date, time, and direction you are leaving in.
My POV: Enjoy YOUR Home experience, without forcing it on those around you.
RESPECT is FREE. You will get what you give.
Message 31 of 110 (189 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/08/2012
Offline
1115 posts
 

Re: Soulycons Saturday Night Party at Konami

Aug 3, 2013
Souly made the party, but it seems that SOME people have issues with Souly, or with Souly's party, or with going outside...

I personally have ALWAYS found it hilarious that SOME people seem to object to any other get togethers on Home.

There was a similar kerfluffle last year, which resulted in the LOSS of a REGULAR SATURDAY GET TOGETHER.

I, for ONE, am THRILLED that SOULY is even attempting to resurrect this concept.

And unlike Souly, who is somewhat shy when SOME people like to confront and complain, I have NO such compulsions.

Particularly when I can see the value and benefit in holding such an event...

Evidenly YOU, as well as OTHERS are missing the ENTIRE POINT, which is:

Souly is having a DANCE PARTY TONIGHT.
At the KONAMI PENTHOUSE.
Starting at 6:30 -7:00 Eastern time.

This is NOT a "who's leaving" thread.
This is NOT a "Gee, what will YOU do if you DON'T attend" thread.

So evidently more than a few people are missing something....
My POV: Enjoy YOUR Home experience, without forcing it on those around you.
RESPECT is FREE. You will get what you give.
Message 32 of 110 (189 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/08/2012
Offline
1115 posts
 

Re: Soulycons Saturday Night Party at Konami

[ Edited ]
Aug 3, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Tsundere (ツンデレ?, pronounced [tsɯndeɽe]) is a Japanese character development process that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing his or her warm side over time. The word is derived from the terms tsun tsun (ツンツン?), meaning to turn away in disgust, and dere dere (デレデレ?) meaning to become 'lovey dovey'.

 

Ok so, where's this warm side then?



Gotta pay attention, or you'll miss it....

My POV: Enjoy YOUR Home experience, without forcing it on those around you.
RESPECT is FREE. You will get what you give.
Message 33 of 110 (186 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/08/2012
Offline
1115 posts
 

Re: Soulycons Saturday Night Party at Konami

[ Edited ]
Aug 3, 2013

Souly, a LOT of us like your idea, and will ENJOY dancing tonight.

 

My POV: Enjoy YOUR Home experience, without forcing it on those around you.
RESPECT is FREE. You will get what you give.
Message 34 of 110 (186 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 03/02/2013
Offline
4056 posts
 

Re: Soulycons Saturday Night Party at Konami

Aug 3, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Soulycon wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Soulycon wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Soulycon wrote:

EdwCarnby wrote:
Is this a leaving party? If you like we could have a joint leaving doo :smileyvery-happy:

I've decided NOT to leave Home, but I will be leaving the forums.  

There's too much drama here TBH.  


If you're going to be leaving the Forums, how are you going to be doing your MVP duties?


Erm, have I ever did anything worth while as an MVP?  

Not that I know of.  Or can think of off the top of my head.  


Good question!

 

I have one for you, why did you apply to become an MVP if you hate everything so much? I ask you it all the time but you always seem to duck the question.


Let me explain something... Before I wasn't so busy I applied to become an MVP.  

Now that I'm more busy, being an MVP feels like I'm just a regular forum user with a red name.

And hate everything?  I don't hate everything.  I'm just tsundere.  :smileytongue: 


Tsundere (ツンデレ?, pronounced [tsɯndeɽe]) is a Japanese character development process that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing his or her warm side over time. The word is derived from the terms tsun tsun (ツンツン?), meaning to turn away in disgust, and dere dere (デレデレ?) meaning to become 'lovey dovey'.

 

Ok so, where's this warm side then?


Maybe that part refers to Tempest_Fire? ... or is that over?:smileyhappy:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 35 of 110 (185 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/25/2009
Offline
2356 posts
 

Re: Soulycons Saturday Night Party at Konami

Aug 3, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Soulycon wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Soulycon wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Soulycon wrote:

EdwCarnby wrote:
Is this a leaving party? If you like we could have a joint leaving doo :smileyvery-happy:

I've decided NOT to leave Home, but I will be leaving the forums.  

There's too much drama here TBH.  


If you're going to be leaving the Forums, how are you going to be doing your MVP duties?


Erm, have I ever did anything worth while as an MVP?  

Not that I know of.  Or can think of off the top of my head.  


Good question!

 

I have one for you, why did you apply to become an MVP if you hate everything so much? I ask you it all the time but you always seem to duck the question.


Let me explain something... Before I wasn't so busy I applied to become an MVP.  

Now that I'm more busy, being an MVP feels like I'm just a regular forum user with a red name.

And hate everything?  I don't hate everything.  I'm just tsundere.  :smileytongue: 


Tsundere (ツンデレ?, pronounced [tsɯndeɽe]) is a Japanese character development process that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing his or her warm side over time. The word is derived from the terms tsun tsun (ツンツン?), meaning to turn away in disgust, and dere dere (デレデレ?) meaning to become 'lovey dovey'.

 

Ok so, where's this warm side then?


Maybe that part refers to Tempest_Fire? ... or is that over?:smileyhappy:


I asked Tempy-Chan out, he said no.  I'm totally over him!  >: (

Skype: Altyconnection
Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 36 of 110 (171 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/19/2010
Online
3681 posts
 

Re: Soulycons Saturday Night Party at Konami

Aug 3, 2013
Seeing me at the center of a gigantic text pyramid pleases me very much.

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 37 of 110 (169 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: Soulycons Saturday Night Party at Konami

[ Edited ]
Aug 3, 2013

ImM0Zb0 wrote:
Souly made the party, but it seems that SOME people have issues with Souly, or with Souly's party, or with going outside...

I personally have ALWAYS found it hilarious that SOME people seem to object to any other get togethers on Home.

There was a similar kerfluffle last year, which resulted in the LOSS of a REGULAR SATURDAY GET TOGETHER.

I, for ONE, am THRILLED that SOULY is even attempting to resurrect this concept.

And unlike Souly, who is somewhat shy when SOME people like to confront and complain, I have NO such compulsions.

Particularly when I can see the value and benefit in holding such an event...

Evidenly YOU, as well as OTHERS are missing the ENTIRE POINT, which is:

Souly is having a DANCE PARTY TONIGHT.
At the KONAMI PENTHOUSE.
Starting at 6:30 -7:00 Eastern time.

This is NOT a "who's leaving" thread.
This is NOT a "Gee, what will YOU do if you DON'T attend" thread.

So evidently more than a few people are missing something....

Ah Moz you've been absent for a bit and it's good to see you posting again. I think much of the backlash is due to the fact that someone seems to go to great lengths to proclaim how shy they are while at the same time creates threads and changes their signature like most people change their socks (strike that, i don't change my socks upwards of 4 times a day) in a manner that just SCREAMS for attention. Of course they also go to great lengths to state they aren't looking for any. I myself take issue with one who sought the rank of MVP but openly admits they don't like people and will never answer what their focus as MVP is exactly.

 

It's the boy who cried wolf except here, when the townsfolk arrive, the boy runs away saying "Leave me alone why are you all looking at me!".

Message 38 of 110 (166 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/08/2012
Offline
1115 posts
 

Re: Soulycons Saturday Night Party at Konami

Aug 3, 2013
TY, Mya. It is good to be back.

Now, please allow me to clarify a few things for those who may be following this mini-Drama..

1. I have known Soulycon for approximately a year and a half.
I can readily testify that Souly IS somewhat shy and retiring compared to others of us with more....shall we say, "dynamic" personalities...

2. In the past several months, Soulycon has made GREAT strides in being LESS shy and more efforts to be an active part of our SEN Home community. The current MVP status is a major testimony to that.

3. As regards this SUPER SOULY SATURDAY DANCE PARTY at KONAMI, I am the one who planted the idea in Souly's head, and ENCOURAGED SOULY to hold it, POST A THREAD about it here, and consider making it a REGULAR WEEKLY EVENT.

The ALLMIGHTY weekly thing has been there forever. Those who go to it go.
But MANY of us never attend it.
And YES, MANY of us DID attend the weekly get together at the old "Lamer's Lounge" on Saturdays.

Even those who went to the "ALL MIGHTY" would stop by.

4. KNOWING how SO many of the Forum folk have problems simply accepting anything on Home without somehow whining, questioning, accusing or attacking, when Soulycon told me that this thread had been started, I KNEW SOME people would have to come from the woodwork to try to somehow quash the idea, quash the party, or quash Soulycon.

So I've been here to help explain things with the lack of shyness that Soulcon has... :smileywink:

I am SO looking forward to seeing some of you tonight! It's been awhile.


And those of you who DON'T like this idea of a Saturday Dance Party?
Please feel free to not come. We'll all get over it.
My POV: Enjoy YOUR Home experience, without forcing it on those around you.
RESPECT is FREE. You will get what you give.
Message 39 of 110 (138 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5149 posts
 

Re: Soulycons Saturday Night Party at Konami

Aug 3, 2013

ImM0Zb0 wrote:
TY, Mya. It is good to be back.

Now, please allow me to clarify a few things for those who may be following this mini-Drama..

1. I have known Soulycon for approximately a year and a half.
I can readily testify that Souly IS somewhat shy and retiring compared to others of us with more....shall we say, "dynamic" personalities...

2. In the past several months, Soulycon has made GREAT strides in being LESS shy and more efforts to be an active part of our SEN Home community. The current MVP status is a major testimony to that.

3. As regards this SUPER SOULY SATURDAY DANCE PARTY at KONAMI, I am the one who planted the idea in Souly's head, and ENCOURAGED SOULY to hold it, POST A THREAD about it here, and consider making it a REGULAR WEEKLY EVENT.

The ALLMIGHTY weekly thing has been there forever. Those who go to it go.
But MANY of us never attend it.
And YES, MANY of us DID attend the weekly get together at the old "Lamer's Lounge" on Saturdays.

Even those who went to the "ALL MIGHTY" would stop by.

4. KNOWING how SO many of the Forum folk have problems simply accepting anything on Home without somehow whining, questioning, accusing or attacking, when Soulycon told me that this thread had been started, I KNEW SOME people would have to come from the woodwork to try to somehow quash the idea, quash the party, or quash Soulycon.

So I've been here to help explain things with the lack of shyness that Soulcon has... :smileywink:

I am SO looking forward to seeing some of you tonight! It's been awhile.


And those of you who DON'T like this idea of a Saturday Dance Party?
Please feel free to not come. We'll all get over it.


Really? That sounds completely different from the Souly that I've know for two years and use to be in a relationship with.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 40 of 110 (111 Views)
Reply
0 Likes