Mar 02 2014
By: kORe_ANGeL Monster Hunter 34 posts
Accepted Solution

Sony, I'm so tired of frozen lobbies !!

43 replies 391 views Edited Mar 2, 2014
This has been happening more and more often .. First it was at the playground space.. Now it is happening right there at the hub.. I see people modifying themselves to giants .. Then my playstation 3 freezes .. And I have to reboot again! This had been going on for months .. I don't report the people for fear of getting hacked .. And I can't tell if any appropriate actions will be done at all.. Please fix this bug . I tried calling the 1800number for playstation problems and they said none of their technicians deals with playstation home.. I know there must be A team that does that.. If not please arrange one !
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 44 (391 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
264 posts

Freezing in edo

Mar 1, 2014
In 2 years never had an issue there. I've been froze 3 times in the last 10 minutes. Where are the Home mods at when you need them? Do we need more moderators to cover the work load?
"Sometimes we have to watch our whole lives fall apart before we can rebuild them again - a greater foundation"
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 44 (439 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29011 posts

Re: Freezing in edo

[ Edited ]
Mar 1, 2014

No we need a moderation team who will take action by perma banning and bricking consoles. Sony hasn't been willing to do that and I seriously doubt that is going to change.

They are most likely working on a patch to deal with the current exploit. Sadly given past experiences that won't last all that long. They always seem to find another way to do it sooner or later. 

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 44 (432 Views)
PlayStation MVP
5421 posts

Mar 1, 2014

Avoid spaces that frezzers tend to visit like The Hub,Godfather 2,Playground among others.

KANE-FIRE

Twitter   Welcoming Committee  [INFO] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD[INFO] WWE2K15  Youtube

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 44 (430 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1196 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 1, 2014

KANE-FIRE wrote:

Avoid spaces that frezzers tend to visit like The Hub,Godfather 2,Playground among others.

Thats like every space on home Kane! people shouldnt have to avoid anyspace! and Sony needs to empoly more moderation and start enforcing to rules and console banning these people! 

original.gif

How much longer dose PSHome have? The end is nigh friends!
I like R2 options!
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 44 (419 Views)
Fender Bender
2728 posts

Mar 1, 2014

XrazgarX wrote:

KANE-FIRE wrote:

Thats like every space on home Kane! people shouldnt have to avoid anyspace! and Snoy needs to empoly more moderation and start enforcing to rules and console banning these people! 

original.gif

There's several public spaces they don't go, and no I'm not going to say where on an open forum lol.:womanhappy:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 44 (402 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1196 posts

Mar 1, 2014

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

XrazgarX wrote:

KANE-FIRE wrote:

Thats like every space on home Kane! people shouldnt have to avoid anyspace! and Snoy needs to empoly more moderation and start enforcing to rules and console banning these people! 

original.gif

There's several public spaces they don't go, and no I'm not going to say where on an open forum lol.:womanhappy:

well there is a few spaces that i have on my faves list they prolly dont go but yeah i see what you mean! im talking about the high traffic areas XD!

How much longer dose PSHome have? The end is nigh friends!
I like R2 options!
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 44 (395 Views)
Fender Bender
2728 posts

Mar 1, 2014

XrazgarX wrote:

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

XrazgarX wrote:

KANE-FIRE wrote:

original.gif

well there is a few spaces that i have on my faves list they prolly dont go but yeah i see what you mean! im talking about the high traffic areas XD!

Yup! Duly noted.:womanhappy:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 44 (391 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2715 posts

Mar 1, 2014

I think they need more servers, that demon sword quest is getting a lot of traffic. I know I can't be the only leader getting members to go on the mission, so the lobby fills quickly. I can't even get in sometimes to back up the people I take through. I am hoping they fix it soon

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 44 (389 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4383 posts

Re: Sony, I'm so tired of frozen lobbies !!

Mar 2, 2014

kORe_ANGeL wrote:
This has been happening more and more often .. First it was at the playground space.. Now it is happening right there at the hub.. I see people modifying themselves to giants .. Then my playstation 3 freezes .. And I have to reboot again! This had been going on for months .. I don't report the people for fear of getting hacked .. And I can't tell if any appropriate actions will be done at all.. Please fix this bug . I tried calling the 1800number for playstation problems and they said none of their technicians deals with playstation home.. I know there must be A team that does that.. If not please arrange one !

Well, you have to report them. They won'tknow that you were the one reporting them if you don't announce it in local.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 44 (380 Views)