Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 01 2007
By: Licon First Son 25 posts

Sony, Home and why it hurts... My thoughts.

19 replies 28 views Edited May 1, 2007

I am a little disappointed at Sony and how they have approached this so far. They really just kept a bunch of people refreshing the same web page for a month and for no reason. Why would they even setup the website this early if they never intended to open it up for registration before the open beta? It is a disappointment in my book and has really left me looking at Sony in a different light. I am by no means fanatical about it, I mean I am not going to slit my wrist because I didn’t get into a beta. I just feel like Sony basically lied to the general public by leading them think they had a chance before August. It makes me wish I had bought a 360 instead of a PS3. Not good when I can get 50X more Xbox games than PS3 games and for the most part they still look better than the crUp Sony is releasing.

Actually I don’t think I can do that.

I am just venting.

Go Sony!!!

Ya USA!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 20 (28 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
670 posts

Re: Sony, Home and why it hurts... My thoughts.

May 1, 2007
Can ya whine any louder there, champ?
HSG Sig
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 20 (28 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

May 1, 2007
WHINE WHINE WHINE!!!!!! I'm a baby and I didnt get in to the Home Beta!!! BOOOOOO WHOOOOO

That better?
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 20 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
97 posts

May 1, 2007
Do you want a cookie?
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 20 (28 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

May 1, 2007

kbasanti49 wrote:
Do you want a cookie?

Yes. I do. Thank you.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 20 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
318 posts

May 1, 2007
this is my thing did SONY ask you  ACTUALLY ask you to refresh the page a million and one times for one month

no i say that was you and only you the person that was clicking the buttton was you so if you have anyone to blame it was you

im sorry for your circumstance but hey the world is a cruel animal and its not fair but the site is ment for open enrollment which i belive starts in august and runs to october this stage in the beta trials is closed invite only which for the people that got the invites means they were the lucky few which i so happen to be 

anyways like i said nobody held a gun to your head and said refresh you did that on your own nowhere on that site does it say hey dummy keep refreshing the page and youll get in so once againg im sorry

and i will say it for sony as well sorry
 photo angel.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 20 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
28040 posts

May 1, 2007
I pray that users like this won't be invited to Home.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Get your Portable ID! | Killer Bees on the Swarm
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 20 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
81 posts

May 1, 2007
but...but...but...WAHHHHH
It still counts as a kill in COD

Gamer Advisory Panel
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 20 (28 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

May 1, 2007

Sinister-Saint- wrote:
this is my thing did SONY ask you  ACTUALLY ask you to refresh the page a million and one times for one month

no i say that was you and only you the person that was clicking the buttton was you so if you have anyone to blame it was you

im sorry for your circumstance but hey the world is a cruel animal and its not fair but the site is ment for open enrollment which i belive starts in august and runs to october this stage in the beta trials is closed invite only which for the people that got the invites means they were the lucky few which i so happen to be 

anyways like i said nobody held a gun to your head and said refresh you did that on your own nowhere on that site does it say hey dummy keep refreshing the page and youll get in so once againg im sorry

and i will say it for sony as well sorry

Ok I think your missing the point. Obviously I am not the only person that was under the assumption that the web site would be used to sign up the beta testers for the initial 15,000. OBVIOUSLY YOU my friend, as well as everyone else was refreshing the page whenever they thought about it. NO ONE knew or had any idea that the invites would be email to PSN users. So why did you and everyone else (including me) waste so much time at the homebetatrial website? Because you, and everyone else got played like a chump buster!

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 20 (28 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

May 1, 2007

Clinton514 wrote:
I pray that users like this won't be invited to Home.

Tell me about it man. Sinister-Saint is a weirdo! 
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 20 (28 Views)
0 Likes