Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1016 posts

Re: Sony, Home and why it hurts... My thoughts.

May 1, 2007

Clinton514 wrote:
I pray that users like this won't be invited to Home.

If they aren't there in the beta, they'll be there at release...But I agree.
Message 11 of 20 (27 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

May 1, 2007

Jbird34 wrote:

Clinton514 wrote:

Glad to see we all see eye to eye on this!
Message 12 of 20 (27 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1016 posts

May 1, 2007

Licon wrote:

Jbird34 wrote:

Clinton514 wrote:

Licon, trust me it's nothing againts you I just think everyone is on edge waiting to see if they made it in or not. With the EU betas being sent out it didn't help the situation any. SCEE is running the beta so its natural that europe would get theirs 1st. Hopefully people will know by the end of the week and we can all get back to civilized discussions.
Message 13 of 20 (27 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

May 1, 2007

Jbird34 wrote:

Licon wrote:

Jbird34 wrote:

Clinton514 wrote:

Licon, trust me it's nothing againts you I just think everyone is on edge waiting to see if they made it in or not. With the EU betas being sent out it didn't help the situation any. SCEE is running the beta so its natural that europe would get theirs 1st. Hopefully people will know by the end of the week and we can all get back to civilized discussions.

Hey, it really does not bother me. I can wait. I was just trying to get some talk going!!!! Love ya Sinister-Saint!!
Message 14 of 20 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6879 posts

May 1, 2007
let it go man.......
Photobucket
Message 15 of 20 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
128 posts

May 1, 2007
uhm since were so into the beta
let me remind you guys the REAL thing is still coming?
im mean seriously
PSN: Choppa5220
Clan Member

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 16 of 20 (27 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1333 posts

May 1, 2007
your frustration is justified. i didnt really think about it. they probably realized tht the system for setting up beta tests is already in place on the playstation site. so they went ahead and used it.
Message 17 of 20 (27 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

May 1, 2007
give em a cookie please...sick of this ppl always makin this and that...keep it to yourself no one wants to hear YA!!!
Message 18 of 20 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
185 posts

May 1, 2007
     I was actually kinda thinking alll along they would send an email they alway's do and am very glad i got one so ya
Message 19 of 20 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

May 1, 2007

Licon wrote:

I am a little disappointed at Sony and how they have approached this so far. They really just kept a bunch of people refreshing the same web page for a month and for no reason. Why would they even setup the website this early if they never intended to open it up for registration before the open beta? It is a disappointment in my book and has really left me looking at Sony in a different light. I am by no means fanatical about it, I mean I am not going to slit my wrist because I didn’t get into a beta. I just feel like Sony basically lied to the general public by leading them think they had a chance before August. It makes me wish I had bought a 360 instead of a PS3. Not good when I can get 50X more Xbox games than PS3 games and for the most part they still look better than the crUp Sony is releasing.

Actually I don’t think I can do that.

I am just venting.

Go Sony!!!

Ya USA!!!

Sony is nowhere near at fault here. They did not tell you to go to that site. You just assumed that the registrations would be there.

Your entire view on this whole situation is blind. Obviously Sony set up the Home Beta Trial website for a reason. It's most likely going to be used for people who already got into the beta, or for a selection of people who made it past the first cuts, and need to take a survey to get in.

Your entire post is complete crap. Sony did not freaking lie to you. The best way to put it is that you lied to yourself, telling yourself that the Home Beta Trial site was the only way to invite beta testers!

Also, I'd expect the SuxBox 360 to have more games than the Playstation 3. It came out a full year earlier! Yet, it has had all that time, and I don't see it overpowering the PS3. They messed up the first time, so they have to make another mistake and release the SuxBox 360 Elite. More like Petite

Afrika, Alive, Big Time Revenge, Bipedal Movement Simulation, Boku no Natsu Yasumi 3, Brave Arms, Castlevania, Chain Limit, Coded Arms: Assault, Codename: Sengoku 23KU, DMC 4, Driver 5, Dynasty Warriors 6, Eight Days, Empire, The Eye of Judgement, Eyedentify, FIA World Touring Car Championship, Fifth Phantom Saga, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, FolksSoul: Forgotten Legend, F1, Full Auto 2, The Getaway 3, God of War III, Gradius, Gran Turismo 5, GTA IV, Gundamo Musuo, Heavenly Sword, Heavy Rain, Hot Shots Golf 5, Killzone, Lair, LittleBigPlanet, MGS4, Monster Hunter 3, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction, Singstar, Soul Calibur IV, Tekken 6, Time Crisis 4, Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom, Warhawk, and Wipeout 6...

All those games are coming out for the Playstation 3. Happy now?

Message 20 of 20 (27 Views)
0 Likes