Gaming Beast
2394 posts

Re: Sony Hates Me/Us

Jun 4, 2007
GAW, please tell me you're joking. If you're really crying about not getting into the Home beta, then you might as well just chat through menus on your XBOX.
I should come through this Wi-Fi connection and slap some sense into you.

Fuuu....okay I done, simply wait and play home at your friend's house until you are invited, or, when home is fully released - it should not be that hard to wait a couple of months right?

Message Edited by superjam on 06-03-2007 05:03 PM
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 11 of 30 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5946 posts

Jun 4, 2007
I see you like the sig!

P.S. did my PM help?
deep, titanic, make the dance panic, one-a-penny, two-a-penny, vibe you can't manage

My Hiscores | infrared Gaming Community
Message 12 of 30 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
141 posts

Jun 4, 2007
I was a fan before there was a playstation console and it was just a disk drive for the super nintendo system does that mean i get into beta?

no.... stop your complaining because it won't get you in.
Message 13 of 30 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
883 posts

Jun 4, 2007

GAW wrote:
I have been a playstation fan since the PS,PS1,PS2,and PS3 ( I own all of those consoles)  and I can't even get on the HOME BETA team. My friend signed up for the HOME BETA and got in and he got his first playstation console the PS3. I am angry because I realy wanted HOME and have been talking about it since like Febuary and can't even get a invite for at least 1 day? This makes me want to play my 360 instead of my PS3.

What? whats the difference between PS and PS1?

and yeah it sucks but home will be out soon enough so go and assist your fellow man on the frontlines in R:FOM or Expand your ps3 capabilities and check out stuff like putting another OS on your system...i put XP on but i dont like it,so im going to try to put Mac OS X on. Your PS3 is a virgin waiting to be explored...<----LOL WOWZOMG!
Message 14 of 30 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1394 posts

Jun 4, 2007
PS1 was the mini psx.
Its acutally
psx
ps1
ps2
ps2 zomg its like a 30 page notebook!?
psp
ps3.
Some say the glass is half full, others the glass is half empty. I say there is only half a glass.
Message 15 of 30 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3871 posts

Jun 4, 2007

GAW wrote:
I have been a playstation fan since the PS,PS1,PS2,and PS3 ( I own all of those consoles)  and I can't even get on the HOME BETA team. My friend signed up for the HOME BETA and got in and he got his first playstation console the PS3. I am angry because I realy wanted HOME and have been talking about it since like Febuary and can't even get a invite for at least 1 day? This makes me want to play my 360 instead of my PS3.

You're not the only one they hate. I went to my PS Store to see if I had the beta and it was there. So I D/L'ed it and went to fire it up when lo and behold, it was a disguised GTA III...... F****!!!!!!!
Message 16 of 30 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1333 posts

Jun 4, 2007

GAW wrote:

it was random. i can understand your frustration, but personally id rather play a full version of home than getting a fraction.
Message 17 of 30 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
972 posts

Jun 4, 2007

ilike2game wrote:
It was a random selection, get over yourself.

Message 18 of 30 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2639 posts

Jun 4, 2007

GAW wrote:

I see text, but all I can read is:

Waah Waah Waah, I need my bottle!

Message 19 of 30 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

Jun 7, 2007
Don't scream at me folks because I am not what you would consider a techy.  You guys know your sh*t and I love coming here learning new things aside from just game play.  This forum is the best I think hands down.  Whoever created it should run for President.  LMAO.  No seriously though this joint is the sh*t.  Anyway what is home beta?  Love to get on your level folks.

ThankZ
You can mess with my food, money, and my clothes but leave my PS3 the "bleep" alone!!!!!!

Message 20 of 30 (0 Views)
0 Likes