Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 30 2014
By: ChainedSkull1129 Lombax Warrior 90 posts

Something needs to be done with "my inventory"

10 replies 223 views Edited Jul 30, 2014
I like buying dance moves, companions and LMO's but lately its become a pain to look for items. It takes almost 20 minutes to find something. I'd like to suggest maybe there could be a way to sort by companions, dance moves and LMOs to make it a little easier to access these items.
Message 1 of 11 (223 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1343 posts

Re: Something needs to be done with "my inventory"

[ Edited ]
Jul 30, 2014
Message 2 of 11 (212 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29217 posts

Jul 30, 2014

It's why I dont buy much anymore. To conpound it some devs package both male and female dances together which clogs your inventory storage even more. 

It needs to be fixed but it appears that isn't going to happen. It's been requested forever. 

Message 3 of 11 (203 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3332 posts

Jul 30, 2014

I think the inventory system pretty much ties into everthing when it comes to Home. I also think that unless someone whether at Sony or from the community that can come up with a "Battle Plan" thats obviously cost effective for Sony and at the same time close as possible to guaranteeing a solution.

I'm definitely all for fixiing the inventory issue. The only downside I see is considering the track record for Home weekly updates is that the "Can of Worms" could be made even worse by lack of diligence and that would be the "Final Nail in the Coffin" I would think for many folks that still use Home.:womanhappy:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Message 4 of 11 (181 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3340 posts

Jul 30, 2014

There's too much junk in our trunks :smileyhappy:

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 5 of 11 (143 Views)
Uncharted Territory
903 posts

Jul 30, 2014
We need more space in our invetory.
 photo FotoFlexer_Photo_zpsdb1a5950.jpg
Message 6 of 11 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3332 posts

Jul 31, 2014

EdwCarnby wrote:

There's too much junk in our trunks :smileyhappy:

Yeah! That too.:womanhappy:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Message 7 of 11 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3332 posts

Jul 31, 2014

SkullFirekills7 wrote:
We need more space in our invetory.

I don't Know. More space might  add more to the problem. Accessing our inventory basicly comes down to speed. Our inventory has none. It's slow as molasses. I think increasing the size would only slow it down even more.:womanhappy:

Message 8 of 11 (115 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Jul 31, 2014

Un0-0n3unique wrote:

Suggest Your Idea Here:http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/August-2014-Suggestions-Thread/td-p/44129716

Sorry but that would be wrong.

" This is a thread for content suggestions (clothing, LMOs, spaces, etc.),not for functionality."  The only way the OP could get what he or she wants is by a core update.  The people who make core updates don't come on this forum or read our posts.  So there is no real way we can help the OP.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 9 of 11 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Jul 31, 2014

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

It's why I dont buy much anymore. To conpound it some devs package both male and female dances together which clogs your inventory storage even more. 

It needs to be fixed but it appears that isn't going to happen. It's been requested forever. 

breaking news!  Joanna is not spending as much on Home.

But I think you are wrong.  It's not the paid items that are the problem it's the free ones.  I've been saying for a long time now"  "I want to play games on Home but I don't want to be force to get items on Home.  I've been forced to get so much junk that I don't like and I know I'll never use but I'm forced to get the items if I wish to play the games.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 10 of 11 (100 Views)