Lombax Warrior
127 posts

Re: Some News for SCEE Home

Sep 26, 2013

Seems good news for our region of Playstation Home unfortunately im not a fan of our current Home Square i preferred the Old Home Square better but beggars can't be choosers so i have to be thankful at what ive got ill only be using Playstation Home until i get my PS4 for christmas then im moving on with it nobody's friendly anymore id rather stay off it completely than be ignored all the time

Message 21 of 30 (241 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
842 posts

Sep 26, 2013

The list of update doesn't really mean anything at this point of time because all were planned and been worked months before. I'll be interested if devs are still planning and working on things that are scheduled a year or 2 from now.

Message 22 of 30 (233 Views)
I Only Post Everything
594 posts

Sep 26, 2013
Not holding my breath, but if this all transpires, I would like to see this all migrate towards NA Home. The Western Frontier now interests me (sounds kind of Red Dead Redemption-ish), and the Atom Republic spaces. Stay tuned....

Signature

Message 23 of 30 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1523 posts

Sep 27, 2013

DCS-Tekken wrote:

Most of that stuff was done month's ago... So of course there gonna still do it since it's not just being done now....  Just like any item's we see now were done many moons ago... So of course were gonna see new stuff yet...

But that means nothing if Home is not on PS4.... All that means is Home will be ending soon if it's not on PS4...  For that matter PS3 will end much sooner than PS2 did, U can Count on that one!!!

I notice your signature says Sony has completely dropped ps home and that's a fact. What utter lies. They have not dropped it. Just because they haven't said yes or no doesn't mean your automatically assume they dropped it and that makes it a fact. And even if it doesn't come to ps4 it will still be on ps3 for a number of years.

Goodbye home
Message 24 of 30 (190 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1523 posts

Sep 27, 2013

al2009man wrote:

Bradley_Davis129 wrote:
Hopper thats why i switched to pc. I can play all my old games. Free online. Everything i want just not home. 

Make sure to buy StreamOS Machine-supported after it releases :smileytongue:

Hey do you plan on getting one of these machinhes? if you are tell me if it has call of duty or battlefield if it does im joining you! :smileyhappy:

Goodbye home
Message 25 of 30 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
12401 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 27, 2013

Bradley_Davis129 wrote:

al2009man wrote:

Bradley_Davis129 wrote:
Hopper thats why i switched to pc. I can play all my old games. Free online. Everything i want just not home. 

Make sure to buy StreamOS Machine-supported after it releases :smileytongue:

Hey do you plan on getting one of these machinhes? if you are tell me if it has call of duty or battlefield if it does im joining you! :smileyhappy:

http://store.steampowered.com/livingroom/

http://store.steampowered.com/livingroom/SteamOS/

http://store.steampowered.com/livingroom/SteamMachines/

the third (at least Valve actually count to three) announcement should be announced on Friday at 1:00pm ET i think or on the countdown 

oh, to your answer: Sinces it Activision (COD), it should be publishs on Stream.  but as of Battlefield...no stream (expect for old BF games) sinces EA sells them on Origins. :smileysad:

also nope Stream Machine for me since its a poor guy that is writing it right now :smileysad:

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 26 of 30 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4470 posts

Sep 27, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

younginflavor18 wrote:

That's some pretty awesome news that SCEE Home is having and I hope we'll get the same news concering NA Home. Looks like the Home Square in their region is getting a nice revamp.

Their Home Square is terrible. It's one big ad space with all the developer kiosks. Why anyone would want to spend quality time there is beyond me. Hopefully a new one will be less sell us this centered and more activity and socially oriented. 

LOL!

Yeah, because our Hub looks so awesome and everything. "One has to wonder"... lmao

Central Plaza was the best, and their Home Square is also cool.

Sucks for them...

YB

Message 27 of 30 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9461 posts

Sep 27, 2013
what if...theyre getting The Hub?!? 0_0
Support Forums
Message 28 of 30 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
965 posts

x

[ Edited ]
Jan 27, 2014

Message 29 of 30 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
580 posts

Sep 27, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

younginflavor18 wrote:

That's some pretty awesome news that SCEE Home is having and I hope we'll get the same news concering NA Home. Looks like the Home Square in their region is getting a nice revamp.

Their Home Square is terrible. It's one big ad space with all the developer kiosks. Why anyone would want to spend quality time there is beyond me. Hopefully a new one will be less sell us this centered and more activity and socially oriented. 

Totally disagree. EU alreayd has the best Home Square at the moment. It's spacious, outdoors and quite pretty, so much better than our stupid claustrophic antiseptic station anyway.

Message 30 of 30 (105 Views)
0 Likes