Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 25 2007
By: HighPSi Lombax Warrior 149 posts

So when can HOME beta members expect the forums to open?

28 replies 1 views Edited May 25, 2007
Ok so when will they open? It's been weeks since the beta started and there's nothing.. Yet Warhawk already has their own place and have been making progress already.. I'm just disapointed at this point.
Message 1 of 29 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
217 posts

Re: So when can HOME beta members expect the forums to open?

May 25, 2007
ummm this is where you talk about home and the beta
PSN ID-IISabotuerII
Message 2 of 29 (1 View)
0 Likes
Splicer
86 posts

May 25, 2007
are you even in the beta?
Message 3 of 29 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

May 25, 2007

Cdr-13 wrote:
ummm this is where you talk about home and the beta

yes and that's why I posted here..

normaJEAN777 wrote:
are you even in the beta?

obviously.. otherwise why would I care?
Message 4 of 29 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
883 posts

May 25, 2007
i hate to say it but the Sony Gamers are much more prone to Whining and Complaining. Microsoft gamers dont complain this much. if you cant wait the **bleep** and dont join beta! beta takes forever so just go make money or even better USE you PS3 to play games or whatever reason you bought it for. chrissakes...you guys whine SO much!
Message 5 of 29 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

May 25, 2007

Enjoi_Panda wrote:
i hate to say it but the Sony Gamers are much more prone to Whining and Complaining. Microsoft gamers dont complain this much. if you cant wait the **bleep** and dont join beta! beta takes forever so just go make money or even better USE you PS3 to play games or whatever reason you bought it for. chrissakes...you guys whine SO much!

You should have stopped yourself.. honestly. What kind of statement is Sony gamers are much more prone to whining? Ok and you sound like an M$ fanboy.. lol honestly you bring all of us down with your generalizations. You clearly have nothing positive to offer this thread yet you felt the need to post.. like somebody actually cares about your opinion.. I made this thread because I care about the HOME beta, because I want to do my part, and because HOME deserves it.

If you theory is right then your correctly identified yourself.. Would you like some cheese? Better yet, don't reply.. we don't care.

Message 6 of 29 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
341 posts

May 25, 2007

Enjoi_Panda wrote:

If the whining bugs you so much, why don't you go to the xbox forums? Just wondering..anyway, as to why the Home Beta forums aren't up I have no idea, but it's obviously because it's a beta conducted by SCEE and not SCEA which Warhawk is conducted by...Home isn't even really being conducted through the forums here, again because it's by SCEE because the Home testers don't even get changing ranks..obviously SCEE isn't very organized compared to SCEA.
PSN: thisislink
Message 7 of 29 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

May 25, 2007

csubathlete wrote:
Just wondering..anyway, as to why the Home Beta forums aren't up I have no idea, but it's obviously because it's a beta conducted by SCEE and not SCEA which Warhawk is conducted by...Home isn't even really being conducted through the forums here, again because it's by SCEE because the Home testers don't even get changing ranks..obviously SCEE isn't very organized compared to SCEA.

Well I agree and disagree.. I mean SCEE has the Beta Trial Members which in itself is a much more organized group IMO.. I think they've just forgotten about us US testers or it's taking MUCH longer then expected. I'm glad to see some real discussion in this thread.. This is the kind of stuff I was hoping to get going unlike all of the other meaningless threads.
Message 8 of 29 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
883 posts

May 25, 2007
because i dislike the Xbox. i dont like anything about it nor the games...ooo wow halo the only good game they have. i was only on the xbox forums to  search for a question for my gfs brother about his cooling fan. and yeah my opinion means trash to you but why complain about it? no1 asked you to do anything,your not getting paid your volunteering. and as for non-positive posts....i dont really care. just ignore me if you dont like anything im saying -leaves forum-
Message 9 of 29 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3970 posts

May 26, 2007
Well my experience in being in a few other beta tests in the past have been mostly for the developers to just make sure people can log on and that they can monitor stuff on there end and not much else in terms of actual gameplay. Unfortunately it seems most beta tests are this way , however when I beta tested Ratchet and Clank insomniac was online playing all the time getting feedback from all players.  
Message 10 of 29 (1 View)
0 Likes