Wastelander
402 posts

Re: Sky Temple (Challenges Season 2 Final Reward)

Dec 31, 2013

MisterBangster wrote:

Geez, that was a dope video! Make me want this space even more...Now I have to add some money so I can get the statue bundle!~

I'm glad you enjoyed the video & also inspired you to decorate this beautiful place !

You can get some of the statue bundles over X7 club store for only $0.99 each / 2 set combo available 

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 24 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1732 posts

Dec 31, 2013
Has anyone seen the water fountain with the circular sculpture atop it you can get from Granzella's Loft by the Bay space? That's a good item to put inside the Fratos temple too.
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 24 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
402 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 31, 2013

Tranny_Got_Swag wrote:
Has anyone seen the water fountain with the circular sculpture atop it you can get from Granzella's Loft by the Bay space? That's a good item to put inside the Fratos temple too.

I'm actually using the GRANZELLA fountain from the San Francisco personal space without the sphere on top & switch it with a statue from SONY to make it little more Goddess like.

Also seen on my video for the Sky Temple of Fratos on the previous page 

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 24 (71 Views)
Gaming Beast
1732 posts

Dec 31, 2013
Tranny's Fratos temple has that fountain in it, but with the sculpture ball attached. With or wihout it though, the fountain makes a good fit at that space.
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 24 (66 Views)
0 Likes