Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Re: Since another California team is in the big game

Jan 27, 2013
@ HalfNerd. It was reported because I was just making a suggestion. And, the game has been and we've all moved on. I didn't think the Patriots had a chance in that game either. It was one of their worst games.

Those pictures came off like hafteful comments. That's why I reported it. I highly doubt anything will happen anyways. The moderators are lazy. Even the Patriots didn't make it, I'm really looking forward to the SB. Its going to be a great game.
Message 21 of 26 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1961 posts

Jan 27, 2013

Thew902 wrote:
They don't create events on a whim. So this is highly unlikely. Most things that come to fruition are prepared 4-6 months in advance.

What Thew said is the truth, rramsdell. Planning takes weeks, months, or years in games or anything else, whether you like it or not. Why are you attacking people that disgree with you and hold no ill-will against you? What did Canada do to you? Is this the reason you flip out on others?

As for your insults on Canadians and Hockey, hockey is an American creation. 

sword-art-online
Message 22 of 26 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1961 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 27, 2013

rramsdell wrote:
On that, it wouldn't happen and I don't care too much for it. There is positive that could come from having him on here. I didn't need to post dumb pictures like you do, halfnerd. Least with my idea, is a positive one. Its not like, I'm asking for it to stick on here. It will only be on here for a couple of day and so on. Bieber content is dumb. As I said before, if it ever came that way. Bye bye home for good! But, yes I would like to see the Bieber on here, so we can all see it fail!!

Would that not make you a hypocrite for hating on something or someone's idea or tastes? People don't have to share your tastes or interest, but that does not mean you can attack other or vice versa. Your thinking is terribly one-sided and narrow-minded in a sarcastic manner. 

sword-art-online
Message 23 of 26 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Jan 27, 2013
I didn't insult hockey or Canada at all. In fact, I love hockey. All I was saying is. Home is smarter now for having the hockey event on here like they did and hoping to have the Super Bowl event on here too. Who knows. The hockey event might of woken them up. And, when ever a big sporting event comes around with the 4 major sports. It needs to be here. That's all.

I wasn't insulting anything.

Message 24 of 26 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 27, 2013

I think Justin Beiber, is an embarrassment to the music industry big time. Now, don't take my comments too personal because I really don't care what you think. They guy is a total loser!

Message 25 of 26 (88 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
394 posts

Jan 27, 2013

Since the conversation seems to have run its course, this conversation will now be locked

Message 26 of 26 (61 Views)
0 Likes