Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Splicer
49 posts

Re: Sick of Hearing About Japan Home

[ Edited ]
Oct 19, 2012

AbysmalDawna wrote:

I for one am tired of always hearing about how great japan home is.  Since Americans invented Halloween how about the rest of the world show a little gratitude. I also think that a lot of these promoters of japan home are snobs who just like to come on here and make us feel bad. I'll give japan credit for inventing Godzilla but lets not go too far with all this japan crap.

of course you americans invented some silly holiday where ghouls, vampires, pixies, and other make-believe junk come to life in the form of over-priced costumes and ring on the doorbells of old fart americans to plead for sweets to rot their teeths and raise the cost of dental care for the rest of you. that sounds just like you americans.  you can have that one.

as for inventing godzilla, sure. we invented that, and we probably should release him on you because you are a snob deserving of being taught a little lesson about life.

Message 41 of 104 (573 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3994 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 19, 2012

Maxx_the_Slash wrote:

AbysmalDawna wrote:

I for one am tired of always hearing about how great japan home is.  Since Americans invented Halloween how about the rest of the world show a little gratitude. I also think that a lot of these promoters of japan home are snobs who just like to come on here and make us feel bad. I'll give japan credit for inventing Godzilla but lets not go too far with all this japan crap.

I'm sick of hearing about Japan's version of Home too.

"Hey guys, guess what Japan's getting?"

- Me:  "Are we getting it?"

"No."

- Me:  "Do we get a lot of what Japan gets?"

"Not usually."

- "THEN I DON'T CARE."

Yeah, that's what I want to be doing with my time:  Envying what other people get but I don't have access to.  I bet you 50 bucks North American people aren't posting on the Japanese Playstation forum bragging about what we have here in North America's Home and making US look like a bunch of smug jerks.  So why do that here?

Tell you what, the minute an item or feature from Japan is available for us North American players to get, that's when I'll be happy to hear from you.  Until then, kindly shut your collective traps and stop making me envious.

Um actually your wrong, I go on the JP fourms a bunch of times and they all ways talk about US home take pics of the spaces that we have and they don't, and they always ask for tours of NA home.  

Message 42 of 104 (562 Views)
Survivor
1721 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 19, 2012

MisaToiletSeat wrote:

AbysmalDawna wrote:

I for one am tired of always hearing about how great japan home is.  Since Americans invented Halloween how about the rest of the world show a little gratitude. I also think that a lot of these promoters of japan home are snobs who just like to come on here and make us feel bad. I'll give japan credit for inventing Godzilla but lets not go too far with all this japan crap.We also invented thanks giving

of course you americans invented some silly holiday where ghouls, vampires, pixies, and other make-believe junk come to life in the form of over-priced costumes and ring on the doorbells of old fart americans to plead for sweets to rot their teeths and raise the cost of dental care for the rest of you. that sounds just like you americans.  you can have that one.

as for inventing godzilla, sure. we invented that, and we probably should release him on you because you are a snob deserving of being taught a little lesson about life.

Message 43 of 104 (528 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3994 posts

Oct 19, 2012

AbysmalDawna wrote:

. I'll give japan credit for inventing Godzilla but lets not go too far with all this japan crap.We also invented thanks giving

What the H E LL has this have to do with Home? 

Message 44 of 104 (503 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
572 posts

Oct 19, 2012

AbysmalDawna wrote:

...but Home Japan is amazing. You should try it.

Message 45 of 104 (500 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
122 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 19, 2012

Hey UK Home is giving out free pink items in the Lockwood store. Nobody told me so incase no one knows I'm just telling you now. Pink shoes, pink halo, pink eyeballs and pink hand disco light thingies.

Message 46 of 104 (483 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
362 posts

Oct 19, 2012

So did you hear how awesome JP is compaired to NA!!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 47 of 104 (470 Views)
Wastelander
539 posts

Oct 19, 2012

japan home is superior to usa. thats just a fact . people mention japan home because they want that stuff to come to usa . lately we have been getting granzilla items from japan . i do wish for some sony japan items though . however dissing japan or its fans isnt the right thing to do . when i have something i want , i request it in suggestions & pray they add it ( villains lair furniture please) there.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 48 of 104 (465 Views)
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Oct 19, 2012

AbysmalDawna wrote:

MisaToiletSeat wrote:

AbysmalDawna wrote:

I for one am tired of always hearing about how great japan home is.  Since Americans invented Halloween how about the rest of the world show a little gratitude. I also think that a lot of these promoters of japan home are snobs who just like to come on here and make us feel bad. I'll give japan credit for inventing Godzilla but lets not go too far with all this japan crap.We also invented thanks giving

Uhm...the Halloween pagan ritual  WAS NOT invented by Americans nor is it even an American exported event.

Message 49 of 104 (421 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1277 posts

Oct 19, 2012

Well i really don't feel bad when i hear about japan home getting something we don't have.I just get on my japan accout and head over there and check it out.

Message 50 of 104 (393 Views)
0 Likes