Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 25 2007
By: Dead_Air Uncharted Territory 2101 posts

Sick and tired of Know-it-All's?

17 replies 31 views Edited Apr 25, 2007
Don't you hate it when you come to these forums and the first thing you see is "Beta sign-ups already started"? I say, don't post anything misleading unless the home beta site (www.homebetatrial.com) itself has changed. The site is for those who want to register in the CLOSED beta, so we know it has to be the first available beta. Registration, from what i've seen hasn't taken place yet, so you can theorize and make claims all you want, but the fact is: The closed Beta registrations has NOT yet begun. Post your thoughts.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 18 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
877 posts

Re: Sick and tired of Know-it-All's?

Apr 25, 2007
well, i do agree with what you say about the know-it-alls, when they post stuff like its written in stone, and they expect people to belkieve it, or go by it. but people who theorize are good, because it might bring insight to a spect we havent seen before or thought of. and beside with everyone waiting, what do you expect us people to do, we have to do somthing to make the time go by, and we do that by guessing when its gonna come out.

To those who say Home has long load times. It took Home 47 seconds to load Motorstorm into its online lobby with 11 other people in the party.
Do you Ubuntu, B!tch?
MY PSN is RITTERRAV ADD ME!

Sign the Remake FF7 Petition! Over 29,000 Signatures!
Click the first like link.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 18 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
120 posts

Apr 25, 2007
i second that thought...

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 18 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2101 posts

Apr 25, 2007

Ritterrav wrote:
well, i do agree with what you say about the know-it-alls, when they post stuff like its written in stone, and they expect people to belkieve it, or go by it. but people who theorize are good, because it might bring insight to a spect we havent seen before or thought of. and beside with everyone waiting, what do you expect us people to do, we have to do somthing to make the time go by, and we do that by guessing when its gonna come out.

Right, let me clarify. As you did, theorizing, that is fine by me, in fact, it makes things exciting and gives me and others somewhat of a date to look forward to. For some though its not within their interests to separate theory from fact, and THATS what gets me!
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 18 (31 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1017 posts

Apr 25, 2007
I personally don't mind them posting rumors and what not, long as they say it is and not make a make-beleive random quote from the air or whatever it is.  

Currently Playing:
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 18 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
877 posts

Apr 25, 2007
oh yeah, then i know how you feel man, people running up and say 'hey,sorry the beta is out right now, sorry, we have to wait until blah bla' pisses me off and kinda kicks me in the nuts, because i have been refreshing like CRAZYYY, its my freaking home page man. and even if its tre i prob dont wannahear about i missed the beta.

just when you gonna post somthing, and you dont know if its true, just go, 'my theory, or i think' but not, OH ITSA FACT.

no itsa fact your stupid unless you got the proof.

To those who say Home has long load times. It took Home 47 seconds to load Motorstorm into its online lobby with 11 other people in the party.
Do you Ubuntu, B!tch?
MY PSN is RITTERRAV ADD ME!

Sign the Remake FF7 Petition! Over 29,000 Signatures!
Click the first like link.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 18 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4458 posts

Apr 25, 2007
Well simply, I agree and I'm happy to see you finally stopped posting unconfirmed info too.
RED-DOG

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 18 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2971 posts

Apr 25, 2007
Yea that ish piss me off too bad as I want in and as much as I keep checking the site daily to see if its open
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 18 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Apr 25, 2007
I probably agree.  I want to know the facts, not what someone thinks is fact.  But am I drunk or ish there a lotsh of shtuff i cant read in thish forumsh?  and, no im not drunksh....

PSN name: tooled
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 18 (31 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1072 posts

Apr 25, 2007
I don't think anyone has come here and said that the signups have started.  What has been said a lot is the fact that testing is already in progress.  I think it's quite clear that testing IS underway, but the signups at homebetatrial have (obviously) not opened.

(PSN: CraigHwk)
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 18 (31 Views)
0 Likes