Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
1488 posts

Re: Should You Bite The Hand That Feeds You? (Interesting Article On "Home Price Gouging")

[ Edited ]
Aug 17, 2013

It is interesting when people hold different viewpoints they often resort to name calling and labeling. All done in a superior tone. Usually means they actually have an inferiority complex or do not have a valid point of view.

So if we point out disparities in pricing to developers we are whiners. Instead of being seen as offering legitmate concerns. Guess I need some cheese and crackers to go along with the whine.

Voicing opinions and making suggestions is what helps developers offer better services to our Home community. After all we are their customers. Treating your customers with respect is generally considered good business practice.

:smileyhappy: Mur

Posted Image
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 45 (487 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4457 posts

Re: Should You Bite The Hand That Feeds You? (Interesting Article On "Home Price Gouging")

Aug 17, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 45 (482 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4855 posts

Aug 17, 2013

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

so this is what the article is about?

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Do-You-Think-HOME-Devs-Are-Price-Gouging/m-p...

Yes.

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0 

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 45 (479 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Aug 17, 2013
That's all u got and one 3 letter word...

And 2 kudos. Wow.
Amazing what a fixation for balls can do around here. :smileywink:
- Restless Dreams.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 45 (461 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4457 posts

Aug 17, 2013

chicagotops wrote:

And 2 kudos. Wow.

ok, tops, go back to your thread

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Off-Topic-Discussions/How-often-do-u-pass-gas/m-p/41335153#U4...

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 45 (457 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4855 posts

Aug 17, 2013

chicagotops wrote:

And 2 kudos. Wow.

mrmVE.gif

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0 

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 45 (447 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
254 posts

Aug 17, 2013

There are some good points, but I kind of think there's too much speculation done in the article without something to backup it's claim. 

Especially the regional partsaying Japan is dead. If Granzella's Kikai leaderboard is one indication (but can't be used as concrete evidence because it might not have been everyone's taste), JP had about 9000, EU had 8500, US had 12000 people playing it. 

I have to conclude, the author of the article is pretty much in the same level of stating it's opinion just like any post stated in the forum with pretty much nothing to prove it.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 45 (415 Views)
Survivor
1838 posts

Aug 17, 2013

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

so this is what the article is about?

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Do-You-Think-HOME-Devs-Are-Price-Gouging/m-p...

Not exactly. They already had a rant about that thread... And one before.

Sorry to say it but it used to be my fav fan site. Well... It look like their standard are not what it used to be. 

I must say I find the forum is kinda sinking into us vs them trolling too... Only them is a different target.

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 45 (358 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
2884 posts

Aug 17, 2013

Friendly reminder to keep all posts on-topic for the discussion at hand. Thanks! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 45 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
539 posts

Aug 17, 2013

me personally , i feel people do whine about prices no matter what the cost. one user in particular comes to mind. they claim to have all these purchased items but all i ever see is how they complain about prices ( yea , he/she complained about $2.49 ) & how they pass on everything . most of the forum clowns don't buy. but im confused , is this about users biting the hand? devs don't feed us , infact its the contrary. i myself whine , but not about the prices but rather at the cheeseball content or wanted/removed items. others complain just to make a thread.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 45 (306 Views)
0 Likes