Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1025 posts

Re: Shoplifters on HOME!

Jul 24, 2013
Most of these said hacks are free items from other regions or items earned by doing certainty things. Do I support it?
Not at all and users can actually get in trouble for that but how often do we see someone get banned or warned on home?
I rarely hear about it, a lot less than I see users with hacked items.
 photo WSS-Reaper-LTB.png
Message 21 of 41 (269 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
122 posts

Jul 25, 2013

my main issue with the matter is the people that have those items bundled with the speedhack, and them trying to pose as some hardcore hacker because they know how to go to somesite, its obnoxious, and annoying.

Message 22 of 41 (247 Views)
Limit Breaker
16552 posts

Jul 25, 2013

Is it stealing? Is it copyright infringement? Is it cheating? this raises a number of interesting legal issues. Those involved aren't being charged with fraud or copyright infringement that we know of but they are making copies of digital goods they were unauthorized to copy and distribute. Still, again, it seems like an issue that should be solved within Sony and their TOS.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 23 of 41 (235 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
841 posts

Jul 25, 2013
There is something now called ICE international something exploit now. I got word about it from a psn member who does it. Yes they are stealing that way.
TRANS-UNITY SUPPORTING TRUE TRANSGENDER GAMERS ON ALL PLATFORMS
Message 24 of 41 (213 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
7215 posts

Jul 25, 2013

Do you realize thatit's called ISE (item server exploit)?

Is it stealing? I don't think so because there are different ways to earn rewards from different regions than traditional means, but you're right on the part that it's unfair for legitmiate players (earning and pay-to-play to earn rewards).

Do I condone it? No, that's because what they do with their ISE items is none of my concern and there have been updates to patch ISE but there has been new methods to bypass the patch.

Message 25 of 41 (189 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Jul 25, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Whatever helps me sleep at night.

X

Message 26 of 41 (185 Views)
Survivor
2432 posts

Jul 25, 2013

TDBWID wrote:
Why are you being so scrupulous?...we all know he meant conscious

Okay, even if the word WAS spelled correctly, the sentence in it's entirety makes no sence.

Photobucket
Message 27 of 41 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2432 posts

Jul 25, 2013

myalana wrote:

Wow it's refreshing to see somone finally bring attention to this issue. I'm shocked that no one has brought this up before and am certain that this will go a long way towards rectifying the matter. I also wonder if we'll have Home on the PS4 and why we can't pull toes on Home (I was advised last evening not to make a thread about the latter though I'm still somewhat tempted).

Are you SURE about the toe-pulling thing? I could've sworn this happened to me just last week... or maybe it happened to a friend of a friend. :smileysurprised:

Photobucket
Message 28 of 41 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
5051 posts

Jul 25, 2013

meucakesTM wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Whatever helps me sleep at night.

X

Such a textbook reply. "well if you don't agree with me and what everyone else does then you're guilty as sin."

Hur hur.

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0 

Message 29 of 41 (161 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
841 posts

Jul 25, 2013
ICE is completely diff from ISE. IK what ISE is about. I am sayin there is something new out there where paid items are getting hacked n stolen. That is what ICE is about.
TRANS-UNITY SUPPORTING TRUE TRANSGENDER GAMERS ON ALL PLATFORMS
Message 30 of 41 (134 Views)
0 Likes