Sep 16 2007
By: The_CrackSmoker Hekseville Citizen 411 posts

Shooting range, or surfing

9 replies 12 views Edited Sep 16, 2007
it would be cool to have a place to go shoot at something or have a paintball course and it would be cool if you could surf
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 10 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4458 posts

Re: Shooting range, or surfing

Sep 16, 2007
Yeah maybe a GAME will be made that features that, BUT if your talking about Home. NAH!

IT'S A 3-D XMB to meet people and go into games, not some Disneyland park.
RED-DOG

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 10 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
411 posts

Sep 16, 2007
But if they put games into home it would attract more gamers, that is why they put some games in a virtual myspace is just **bleep** and they need it to be different then everyone elses virtual online chats
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 10 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
735 posts

Sep 16, 2007
well i heard u can sk8 down the street and ride bikes...so i mean im shure there got to be something like that

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 10 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
493 posts

Re: Re: Shooting range, or surfing

Sep 17, 2007
they have shooting range my frend in beta told and sent pics very plus their adding pets thats cool
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 10 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1943 posts

Sep 17, 2007

red dog1 wrote:
Yeah maybe a GAME will be made that features that, BUT if your talking about Home. NAH!

home has tons of minigames. a shooting range certainly wouldnt be out of the question. i hope they do it
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 10 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4458 posts

Sep 17, 2007

DanB91 wrote:

red dog1 wrote:

home has tons of minigames. a shooting range certainly wouldnt be out of the question. i hope they do it

Home doesn't have tons of mini games, It has pool tables, bowling alley, chess/checkers and 4 or 5 arcade games. A shooting range IMO is definately out of the question.
Home isn't a playground it's a service that provides a common meeting area to meet other players and then either hang out and chat or launch into other games ( BOUGHT GAMES). Sony designed Home to be a cash cow, their going to nickle and dime you with customizations. Such as clothing, different living spaces and virtual products. Don't count on getting too many free things from this over hyped three dimentional XMB.
I read posts of people wanting planes, trains and autos. Along with virtual jobs, stadiums, segways, airports, jet packs and a long long list of other crazy things.
Home is going to disappoint all these people who have placed it up on a pedestal with all these fantasies. I mainly blame Sony for this. Due to the fact they have been so tighted lipped and have not steadily released info about actual content. Now they plan on a "SOFT LAUNCH". I wonder why?
 I think someone at Sony realized it won't live up to the hype. Granted Sony didn't hype it up the uninformed consumer has.
I read an article about the response to someone saying Home was just another Second Life. It stated they had been working on Home long before Second Life. So my question is , why don't they have more content to show the public then?
The ball has been dropped. The ref's whistle is blowing, who touched the ball last?

Once again Home is not a game, yes there are mini games in it but it's not a game. Splinter Cell Double Agent has a shooting range in that game , go buy that.
RED-DOG

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 10 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2153 posts

Sep 17, 2007
Once again for you people who refuse to hear it Home is not a game, it is a virtual reality chat room.
"I do not aim with my hand; he who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father. I aim with my eye."
"I do not shoot with my hand; he who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father. I shoot with my mind."
I do not kill with my gun; he who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father. I kill with my heart." - The Last Gunslinger
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 10 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
834 posts

Sep 17, 2007

BufordKat wrote:
Once again for you people who refuse to hear it Home is not a game, it is a virtual reality chat room.

i dont think anyone understands that at all. its like the other systems marketplace only more attractive and fun.
I have accepted Paris Hilton as my personal Lord and Savior.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 10 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3721 posts

Sep 17, 2007

twoinches wrote:

BufordKat wrote:

i dont think anyone understands that at all. its like the other systems marketplace only more attractive and fun.

yes.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 10 (12 Views)
0 Likes