Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Welcoming Committee
9096 posts

Re: Serenity Plaza Rewards

Jul 4, 2013
I got the panel the second I hit the dancefloor.
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 138 (777 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
274 posts

Jul 4, 2013

Does anyone know how to get the cafe chair and metal bench because i try standing near the table right by the entrances and didn't get anything or if the rewards are gone now

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 138 (717 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

Jul 4, 2013

Jacob_Allen_1987 wrote:

Does anyone know how to get the cafe chair and metal bench because i try standing near the table right by the entrances and didn't get anything or if the rewards are gone now

Some "Visit the SP" rewards are on a weekly rotation. None are 'gone', just out of cycle.

It's only the first week of it's official release, so nobody should be considering items gone yet, it just hasn't been long enough to get the visiting rewards cycles figured out.

I don't budlist-add on forums, and blank PSN requests get ignored!
Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 138 (705 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
274 posts

Jul 4, 2013

ok ty hopefully it comes back soon lol

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 138 (695 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
564 posts

Jul 4, 2013

Yeah I never got the large topiary tree, bench, chair or barrel... and that's on a couple of accounts, doesn't seem possible to get those currently.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 138 (673 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

Jul 4, 2013

Just go once a week, the Message Of The Day said the system is weekly, so let's just go off that for now. I'll be visiting daily, but I already have everything that's been found so far, so I can't give much info.

The list of everything with images included, for visiting, and up to the early 30s of leveling is listed in the MiniBot Complete Guide.

Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 138 (668 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4151 posts

Jul 7, 2013

I checked using a test account, and you get the Bubble Bush (Small) by standing near the garden area with the round bushes across from the dance floor right next to the fountain.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 138 (569 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
3467 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 7, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

D-Nitrate wrote:

6/28 = Metal Bench - Entering the space
6/28 = Cafe Chair - Stand by the table with 4 chairs near entrance

Don't seem to be able to get these two. 

Same here... it seems that the soft publish worked better then the actual publish.  

Edit:  Does anyone know theres a boost drink within the game, how much of a boost does it give?

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 138 (550 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

Jul 7, 2013

Juggernaut had a booster you could buy with 5 coins, but there was issues with it so it was pulled.

The #'s behind it are no longer valid, since we don't know if/when it returns, those values may be changed.

If you want XP #s, there's some on my MiniBot guide, instead of boosters, maybe you can just arrange a 'booster party' to hit 50, seems the majority of the leaderboard hits a dead-stop at 50, so I'd wager it's what most are doing.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 138 (514 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
3467 posts

Jul 8, 2013

Crazy-88 wrote:

Juggernaut had a booster you could buy with 5 coins, but there was issues with it so it was pulled.

The #'s behind it are no longer valid, since we don't know if/when it returns, those values may be changed.

If you want XP #s, there's some on my MiniBot guide, instead of boosters, maybe you can just arrange a 'booster party' to hit 50, seems the majority of the leaderboard hits a dead-stop at 50, so I'd wager it's what most are doing.

Thank you I saw the boosters in your guide (very confusing) so I just wanted a straight answer about the drink boost.  

50 is the highest level you can go, thats why no one gets passed 50 even thought the kills go up.  

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 138 (480 Views)
0 Likes