Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Re: September 2013 Suggestions Thread

Sep 22, 2013

Tarazuma wrote:

Start releasing Halloween content at the BEGINNING of October, instead of waiting until the last 2 weeks.

Re-release all old Home Originals Halloween outfits from 2009-2010, including the complete female vampire outfit that lots of people still want, and were very dissapointed when it wasn't re-released last year.

For that matter, re-release all old Home Originals mall content anyways, such as the Villian's Lair furniture. At this point in Home's lifecycle and uncertain future, is it really worth not re-releasing these "retired items" that lots of people still want and will buy?

For the love of all things spooky, PLEASE follow through on Tarazuma's suggestion!!!!!!!!

Actually it's a great suggestion for ALL the holidays, but most especially for Halloween and Christmas.

Oh, and ... to the old Home Originals point .... YES!!!! How about a few oldies for nostalgia sake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Beyond that - I would really like to see a Clubhouse or Personal Space Bowling Alley with rewards/challenges - AND a line of furniture and clothes to match. Of course it has to be a cool 50s/retro alley (if you put music into it - let us toggle it on/off) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~More outdoor apartments - open wilderness spaces like a jungle, a desert, a snow environment. Something were we can focus our decorating on the landscape as well as furniture. MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO SWITCH TO ALL 4 SEASONS! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ MY most longed for space is a 50s retro House with a front yard and backyard. Retro colors, designs, architecture, furniture, etc.. The whole "keep up with the Joneses" bundle. Including clothes and music.

Speaking of which - we need more boxbeats music in different genres and styles! How about some romantic music like the "Romantic Fireplace" - Or just put the "Romantic Fireplace music in something other than a fireplace, so that we can use it in every kind of space.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sigs by The Goblin

Please use plain text.
Message 171 of 192 (860 Views)
Splicer
12 posts

Sep 22, 2013

hellokittyxo wrote:

Please Please Please for the love of god, some developer finally make fishnet stockings. I've heard countless people say they've wanted them over the years. If you do make them, Please make them as a pants item so we can wear the shoes that we want to wear, but do not add a skirt, just stockings. If this is too difficult, maybe offer an assortment of " cute " shoes to go with them. You would sell TONS of these items. There are lots of skirts and long shirts that can be worn alone without pants and I think I can speak for a lot of girls on here when I say, we want to be able to have options other than pants, shorts or bikini bottoms. Yes, they released fishnets once but it was for halloween one year and it was gone as fast as it came. I for one would most likely purchase every assortment of them. 

If you want these please kudo's this post to show your support of this item. Dev's are hesitant to make items unless they feel they will get sales. Your support will help with their decision. 

images.jpg

What she said!

Please use plain text.
Message 172 of 192 (857 Views)
Uncharted Territory
903 posts

Sep 22, 2013
Okay I suggest a shrinking LMO. I knew it was planned back in 2009 of the "shrinking pill" but was quickly scrapped. I think it would be fun to run around home all shrunk and stuff. So please consider it.
 photo FotoFlexer_Photo_zpsdb1a5950.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 173 of 192 (846 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Sep 22, 2013

Tarazuma wrote:

Start releasing Halloween content at the BEGINNING of October, instead of waiting until the last 2 weeks.

Re-release all old Home Originals Halloween outfits from 2009-2010, including the complete female vampire outfit that lots of people still want, and were very dissapointed when it wasn't re-released last year.

For that matter, re-release all old Home Originals mall content anyways, such as the Villian's Lair furniture. At this point in Home's lifecycle and uncertain future, is it really worth not re-releasing these "retired items" that lots of people still want and will buy?

YES!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 174 of 192 (841 Views)
Uncharted Territory
878 posts

Sep 22, 2013
I think we need a "I have to go to the bathroom" LMO.
Please use plain text.
Message 175 of 192 (837 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
255 posts

Sep 22, 2013

Since the oldest of psh players just passed the half decade mark about 10 days ago, I don't think it's unreasonable of me at all to request a little trinket as a "Thank you" for sticking with the concept of PSH for so long.

You know, do something nice for once to reward loyalty.  It'd be extra nice but not necessary if it were a code item so that it'd be exploited minimally.

I fully realize this won't even be considered but mentioning it will prove how right I am about Sony and friends.

FF14 > PSH x1000

i96 WAR
Please use plain text.
Message 176 of 192 (835 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 22, 2013

My suggestion isn't for any developers like Lockwood, Granzella, nDreams, Atom Republic, etc.

This suggestion is for SquareEnix, hoping Paul will see this and perhaps get this passed on to the developer themselves.

There was a time when SquareEnix promoted Final Fantasy XIII on PlayStation Home. I remember it being quite popular amongst females, the hairs and costumes as well. Since then, we haven't heard anything from SquareEnix in general which is kind of sad if you think about it.

My suggestion, even though it's been suggested probably over a 100 times by now.

With the release of Final Fantasy X and X-2 HD, and Final Fantasy XIII Lightning Returns next year. Shouldn't we see more promotions for these games on the PS3? In Home at least. Both games will be on the PS3, from what we've been told so far. It's only fair to see content from this developer with such big release of two games next year.

I know most likely we'll see PSN avatars for the games, but we want game developer content please!

Starting with FFX/X-2.

FFX

It would be nice to have costumes for each of the following characters above.

From left to right; Kimahri, Rikku, Yuna, Auron, Tidus, Lulu, and Wakka.

RikkuW

TidusW

AuronW

WakkaWa

YunaRods

I couldn't find Lulu's, or Kimahri's weapon set. But none the less, it would be nice to have a weapon set for each character. Perhaps have the LMO style, and we can swing them or they have animations would be neat too.

Aeons

Having Yuna's Aeons as companions would be awesome as well. Though it isn't needed, but it would be kind of cool having one or two available for purchase. (Not all of the Aeons available are shown above, just a few.)

FFX-2

Outfits for (Picture from left to right; Paine, Yuna, and Rikku) would be awesome to see promoted on PlayStation Home. This is including hairstyles, accessories, etc. Just like SquareEnix did with the previous Final Fantasy XIII costumes. Except this time, allow the items to be worn separate, and not just the hair.

Airship1

Airship2

Both airships from Final Fantasy X, and X-2. I would kind of want these as ornanments. Perhaps active items, that would fly around your apartment. 

Now for Final Fantasy XIII Lightning Returns.

(I must admit, I'm not a huge 13 series fan. Though, this would be a good way to promote or make money from it.)

FFXIII-3

LightningCostumes

They should offer revamped Lightning' costumes, along with weapons and accessories as separates of course. Or bundle, and get them all together.

Lumina

Lumina2

Snow

To promote the other parts of the game, they should offer costumes for the other characters like; Lumina, Snow, and even Noel. Who I don't have pictured above, but he does make a return in this game.

Locations

Locations2

Locations3

To promote the release of the game, they should offer a lounge for users to visit and check out the game. What they can expect, even perhaps pre-order the game there, and a store shop for people to buy things.

Please use plain text.
Message 177 of 192 (831 Views)
VP of Gaming
25779 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 22, 2013

Loot RadioIO

At some point I think it would be nice to have a channel dedicated to all of the music that has been released on Home. Often we see posts asking for music that has been featured in Home. Usually such music cannot be found on the internet. Why not have that music available on Home itself as a radio channel of Home featured music?

And throw in a DJ giving some background information regarding the music and it's performers.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Please use plain text.
Message 178 of 192 (820 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
822 posts

Sep 22, 2013
Still want a riding lawnmower LMO :smileyhappy:
TRANS-UNITY SUPPORTING TRUE TRANSGENDER GAMERS ON ALL PLATFORMS
Please use plain text.
Message 179 of 192 (806 Views)
0 Likes