Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
350 posts

Re: September 2013 Suggestions Thread

Sep 23, 2013

Since we can now use 'noob spray' on avatars, I would like to see a 'SPIT' LMO. I want to be able to spit on other users.

Please use plain text.
Message 181 of 192 (261 Views)
First Son
19 posts

Sep 23, 2013

Hello can you please remove the new Inspection feature from the first place at the menue when you click on users avatars. Because sometimes when a crowd is standing in front of a game and  you hit them accidentally the Inspection feature pops up which leads to the loading screen.

I dont judge the Inspection feature if its good or not but please remove it from the first option

Thanks in advance

Please use plain text.
Message 182 of 192 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
41 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 23, 2013

While many have made posts about Halloween originals & retired items...I am still going to post my thoughts because I do not feel others are showing kudos enough on this topic.

Please bring back most if not all the older event items people still want! Make a Halloween Store for the season with all of the retired items in it...we will pay a small price for some of these items.

These items:

(items of 2012)

Devil Horns

Bat Swarm

Vampire Teeth

Werewolf Tail

Vampire Nails

Cat Claws

Devil Nails

Tiki Head Statue

Sugar Skull Mask

Easter Island Tiki Head Stool

Halloween Mug hand item & ornament

------------------------------------------------------------

(2011)

Halloween Cauldron

Angry Jack o' Lantern

Happy Jack o' Lantern

Witch Jack o' Lantern

Spider Jack o' Lantern

(2010)

Halloween Headress

Halloween Torso

Halloween Hands

Halloween Legs

Halloween Feet

Halloween Chair

Pumpkin Overlord Idol Statue

(2009 Stuff Also) could not find the list of them items

(other items that could fit in the Halloween category that are retired)

Criss Angel Mindfreak Coffin Coffee Table & Coffin Couch

Predators Masks

UndeadYourself event items

Legion T-Shirts

Crackle Kill Count event items

End of the World 2012 New Year Items

Please use plain text.
Message 183 of 192 (219 Views)
Splicer
41 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 24, 2013

Some new Halloween item ideas.

Customizable Carved & Animated Candle Light Jack O' Lantern

Glowing Alien Head Mask and Matching Glowing Alien Hands (Mask should resemble the Lockwood glowing ear rings and the fingers on the hands should be longer than normal)

Movie/TV Monster Costumes like = Jason Hockey Mask,Blood Dripping Machete & Blood Covered Jumpsuit - Freddy Krueger Fedora,Striped Shirt & Bladed Hand - Edward Scissorhands Hair,Zipper Suit with straps,Scissor Hands & Gothic Combat Boots - Michael Myers Mask - Jack Skellington costume - Beetlejuice Head & Striped Suit 

Movie/TV Monster Companions = Gremlins & Gizmo - Crypt Keeper - Casper the Ghost - Chucky Doll - Leprechaun

Magic Trick or Treat Door active item that opens up when you use it - make it have rewards of types of candy and have it also randomly play tricks or have a ghost pop out.

Assorted levitating objects for rooms to look haunted

Large Dead Tree

Large Animated Hangmans Tree with swinging skeleton in nuece

Tombstones/Head Stones with animated things like = Spiders w/ Webs,Zombies Hands popping out,Ghosts flying out & candles

Grave Stones that allow you to customize the names & dates

Grave Robber Site active item - A grave with a dirt mound that people can dig up for grave robber rewards

Chainsaw LMO with actions

Animated Blood Fountain

Hollow Tree with glowing eyes in the hole

Spooky Sounds placer - kinda like the new paranoramal hotspot generator but with other sounds like owls hooting,loud heart beats,foot steps,bush rattling,creeking door,crying cats and bats

Headless Zombie holding its own head Costume with custom animations

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Acorn Park Fall & Halloween Update would be awesome - leaves colors changed & falling around,maybe new tasks for raking leaves to get new rewards - Holiday update to change Acorn to night and add a Halloween Gift Shop and decorations like pumpkins,candles,spiderwebs and spooky sounds.

Please use plain text.
Message 184 of 192 (216 Views)
VP of Gaming
25581 posts

Sep 24, 2013

A Home Core Train Station

A core space: A train station. Think of Grand Central Station. Have shops and diners around. Maybe some arcades for gaming, kiosks for viewing videos...

Then we enter the train proper. What does the train have? A dining car, a smoking car, a gambling car. Maybe linked to the Poker at Sportswalk (as far as leaderboards are concerned). Maybe compartments where four to six people can sit and chat. Or even a private aread on the train.

All the while as the train travels up and down the coast or cross country, towns, farms and cities pass by the windows. Maybe they can represent the American landscape? Or maybe iconic private and public space of Home, past , present  (and future?).

I've been thinking about this for a long time, and the Harry Potter content encouraged me to finally request it. But should it be a modern train? Or an older one built with more character? Something that would take us back to a more romantic era in American history...

"Good night, America, how are you? Don't you know me I'm your native son. I'm the train they call The City of New Orleans..." - Arlo Guthrie.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Please use plain text.
Message 185 of 192 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
902 posts

Sep 24, 2013
Shrinking and Growing Pill!!!!
 photo FotoFlexer_Photo_zpsdb1a5950.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 186 of 192 (186 Views)
Monster Hunter
32 posts

Sep 24, 2013

Boxing or MMA(mixed martial arts) LMO. Also weapons and guns (hand items or LMO) that are actually firing bullets and realistically look like they're doing some major damage.

Please use plain text.
Message 187 of 192 (165 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
189 posts

Sep 25, 2013

Anthro and monster girl full bodies, custom colors through the blush/eyeshadow/hair options that change the skintone and special features.

What is a monster girl? think centaurs, mermaids, lamias etc.

(*≧▽≦) ♪ One Night Carnival! ☆(≧▽≦*)
http://pandakneesocksxiv.tumblr.com/

Please use plain text.
Message 188 of 192 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
187 posts

Sep 26, 2013

Cars for 2 avi's to drive in like the bikes in meadows. Garbage can to get rid of unwanted items, clothes and LMO's or a way to give things from our inventory to other players in our friends list.

BannerFans.com
Please use plain text.
Message 189 of 192 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
187 posts

Sep 26, 2013
punching or pushing other users would be ideal but probably will never happen LMAO
BannerFans.com
Please use plain text.
Message 190 of 192 (116 Views)
0 Likes