Wastelander
407 posts

Re: September 2013 Suggestions Thread

[ Edited ]
Sep 8, 2013

Wow. Been a while. So much new stuff has been introduced that I've been enjoying it too much to think of anything. LOL. But I have thought of a few things lately that might be nice to see.

Please add a 'NONE' category to our Personal Item Inventory so we can quickly deactive our LMO/Companions without having to go back and find it, or activate another. I don't know why this hasn't been implemented yet. (Need this.)

Can we have some different sitting/laying down LMO? That would be kinda neat. (Like a 'Play Dead' LMO or a 'Sitting Pretty' LMO.)

Two-seater LMO. We've all seen the tandem bike (and the people hitching rides on otherwise single-seat bikes). I'd love for some of our LMO to offer a 'double up' feature. (This would just be for mounts/vehicles, obviously).

Can someone please PLEASE make a music box that plays spooky sounds/music? I need this.

Is there some way we can integrate our own videos into a TV of some kind? I have the Loot camera AND the Juggernaut Observer. Both are great gadgets, but I want to watch/show my masterpieces in Home. Can this happen?

Still want a Carnival space. Only I'd like an old Spooky abandoned one for Halloween. This.. would be so awesome.

Can we allow more text on the Clubhouse Bulletin boards? Sometimes a short note just doesn't cut it.

OMG. ZOMBIE LMO. Like, when you're idle, you're just a body-sized lump in the ground, but when you move, you burst out. Or even just a shambling Zombie walk. In fact, lets do the full-monster range. Vampire, werewolf, mummy, etc.

Um. I guess that's it. Hope some of this happens.

Please use plain text.
Message 91 of 192 (556 Views)
Survivor
1958 posts

Sep 8, 2013
Active item - Fireflies that randomly fly around your personal space. Could come in different colors; Neon green, electric blue, red, etc...

Since Halloween is upon us, Active item - An object that allows "blood rain" (or red rain) in your personal spaces.

LMO - Blood gushing wounds. Severed arms, hands or heads that sprays blood everywhere.

Outfit - Male devil's outfit. Red suit, tail, horns, pitchfork. Female "sexy" devil outfit.

LMO - Stigmata. Flesh wounds randomly begin to appear on your avatar's body, bleeding.

LMO - Spontaneous combustion. Avatar bursts into flames when activated.

LMO - Magic wand, staff or scepter that shoots an assortment of spells. Kinda like the Harry Potter wand, but much cooler.
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Please use plain text.
Message 92 of 192 (550 Views)
Splicer
50 posts

Sep 8, 2013

We need a bo staff active item and more weapons, wolf avatar costume already lol     Next is a good well done realistic large Asgard personal space with the works and interactive games items drinking eating fighting  then even more so  a seperate good size Valhalla clubhouse that is the same both with rewards for club memebers and personal for owner and gifts for guests picking on of three items, Thors hammer, Odins Spear, and Loki's staff or knives, ik the real names but for sake of majority i keep it simple, and also the 8 legged horse of odin as a mount and Fenrir the wolf as a mount and j  Thors Chariot pulled by his rams, i think its worth the development time for this and would sell very well if detailed and done right not cartoony realism anyways and costumes to boot   Have mini games like drinking contrest and just drinking for fun, and fighting dueling either real time or like turn based block defend parry attack, etc    We need a bo staff active item and more weapons, wolf avatar costume already lol     Next is a good well done realistic large Asgard personal space with the works and interactive games items drinking eating fighting  then even more so  a seperate good size Valhalla clubhouse that is the same both with rewards for club memebers and personal for owner and gifts for guests picking on of three items, Thors hammer, Odins Spear, and Loki's staff or knives, ik the real names but for sake of majority i keep it simple, and also the 8 legged horse of odin as a mount and Fenrir the wolf as a mount and j  Thors Chariot pulled by his rams, i think its worth the development time for this and would sell very well if detailed and done right not cartoony realism anyways and costumes to boot   Have mini games like drinking contrest and just drinking for fun, and fighting dueling either real time or like turn based block defend parry attack, etc   

As well we need ability to use atleast 2 active items at a atime and to add we need a pirate ship sailing treasure hut game like the sodium blimp but with endless ocean pirate music and cannons etc and search islands with maps for gold and rewards! arrrrrrrrr make it a club and personal allowing combat with npc or with players to sink other ships loot as well as serarch islands having a realistic detailed for home anyways pirate ship, what i mean is well the sodium has endless desert for the blimp same idea but pirate ship and endless ocean and islands 

But first oof all the norse stuff! no cartoony!! do the allfather justice  i will suggest this as many times as i have to to get these ideas in Home, and hey they would make good money 

Please use plain text.
Message 93 of 192 (547 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4296 posts

Sep 8, 2013

Maakasukage wrote:

We need a bo staff active item

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

September 18th. Not really weapon looking though.

Bo.JPG

Please use plain text.
Message 94 of 192 (536 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4296 posts

Sep 8, 2013

Tent.JPG

Please use plain text.
Message 95 of 192 (530 Views)
I Only Post Everything
763 posts

Sep 8, 2013

I am not askin for much just a RIDING LAWNMOWER LMO.  Thats what I want.

TRANS-UNITY SUPPORTING TRUE TRANSGENDER GAMERS ON ALL PLATFORMS
Please use plain text.
Message 96 of 192 (518 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4296 posts

Sep 8, 2013

cgmann99 wrote:

I am not askin for much just a RIDING LAWNMOWER LMO.  Thats what I want.

mower1.jpg

mower2.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 97 of 192 (512 Views)
Final Boss
25260 posts

Sep 9, 2013

I'd like to see different styles of inverness coats made available for purchase. Male and female versions.

Inverness Coat.jpegInverness Coat 2.jpeg

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Get your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 98 of 192 (468 Views)
Lombax Warrior
198 posts

Sep 9, 2013

I know they already have some.But they should add more eye contacts. like pitch black or white.

What I want to do to most people..Fallen
Please use plain text.
Message 99 of 192 (452 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
380 posts

Sep 9, 2013

Can NA have these Bunny outfits, please? Thank you.

Bunny outfits

Please use plain text.
Message 100 of 192 (448 Views)