Dec 24 2012
By: CMCSAVAGE Treasure Hunter 4293 posts

Sell us the Hullabaloo Space!!!!

9 replies 245 views Edited Dec 24, 2012

Withe EU having the option to buy Winter Wonderland, I think we should be able to buy the Hullabaloo space.

I don't know if anyone caught this, but the Hullabaloo was used in the Showcase video, not the Maskmas one...:smileylol:

hulla1.JPG

hex.JPG

hull3.JPG

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 10 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5846 posts

Re: Sell us the Hullabaloo Space!!!!

Dec 24, 2012
They were also able to purchase Home Square as a private space, which I would love to see here.
visit our webpage @ http://enchelada.pshomegazette.com/

friend me on fb @ http://facebook.com/TheWholeEnchelada

follow me on twitter @ http://twitter.com/WholeEnchelada

whatch the show on youtube @ http://www.youtube.com/user/cheladapsn?feature=mhee

Dont eat the hot dogs, dont eat the subs EAT THE WHOLE EN-CHELADA!

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 10 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
2908 posts

Dec 24, 2012

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Withe EU having the option to buy Winter Wonderland, I think we should be able to buy the Hullabaloo space.

I don't know if anyone caught this, but the Hullabaloo was used in the Showcase video, not the Maskmas one...:smileylol:

Is the EU Winter Wonderland Space the same one as last years Winter Hullabaloo Space?  I just want clarification

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 10 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Dec 24, 2012

This is bogus!  This plsce is awesome and only available in EU not NA.

That's stupid,  because I would buy it.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 10 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4293 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 24, 2012

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Is the EU Winter Wonderland Space the same one as last years Winter Hullabaloo Space?  I just want clarification

No. It was Winter Wonderland. 2010?

ww1

ww2

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 10 (194 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2797 posts

Dec 24, 2012

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Nope, its a smaller space that had a few games in the center, a shop, an area where Santa would give quests and sleep a lot and elves that looked like Robin Williams.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 10 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
591 posts

Dec 24, 2012

bestscreenname wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Nope, its a smaller space that had a few games in the center, a shop, an area where Santa would give quests and sleep a lot and elves that looked like Robin Williams.

for some reason this made me laugh..

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 10 (185 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2797 posts

Dec 24, 2012

RankoSao wrote:

bestscreenname wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

for some reason this made me laugh..

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 10 (174 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1323 posts

Dec 24, 2012
I would buy the Hullabaloo place as a clubhouse if it came with all the games in tact, and I'd also buy a Central Plaza clubhouse.

I'd also buy Home Square and Winter Wonderland apts if they were brought over from EU, but bringing them over as clubs would be better.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 10 (150 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4557 posts

Dec 24, 2012

I hope santa Hits a tree tonight when visiting the Sony Marketing departmentheads

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 10 (147 Views)
0 Likes