Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
406 posts

Re: Save PlayStation Home From… Teddy Bears?

[ Edited ]
Nov 27, 2012

thank you Sophronia:robothappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 31 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 28, 2012

Heavy Water – Emo Ray Vs. The Intergalactic Teddy Bears

Try to play this game if you have the German translation! Disgustable, a Google translator must have been used to get the German texts.

This crap is not worth a Cent cause it was localized without care or any noticable effort of the developer!

Shame on you, Heavy Water.

P.S. Ok, it gives me a good laugh when playing and reading the "German" texts, but if the localization to French, Spanish, Italian, etc. is identical, keep your filth on your side of the Atlantic!

P.P.S. In case you are not from Germany or or an English speaking nation, it would be nice if you can post a message here in case the translation to your language is as horrible as the one to German!

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 31 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Heavy Water Developer
18 posts

Nov 28, 2012

RPG-Wolf,

Since your English is so great - why don't you send us your contact details and we can have you handle the translations in leiu of the company that has been providing them thus far?  We unfortunately do not speak German, so we have trusted our localization team to provide the translations.

Feel free to send your details to us @ info@heavyh2o.com

Best,
Tammy

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 31 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Heavy Water Developer
90 posts

Nov 28, 2012

RPG-Wolf wrote:

Try to play this game if you have the German translation! Disgustable, a Google translator must have been used to get the German texts.

This crap is not worth a Cent cause it was localized without care or any noticable effort of the developer!

P.S. Ok, it gives me a good laugh when playing and reading the "German" texts, but if the localization to French, Spanish, Italian, etc. is identical, keep your filth on your side of the Atlantic!

P.P.S. In case you are not from Germany or or an English speaking nation, it would be nice if you can post a message here in case the translation to your language is as horrible as the one to German!

If you go to the OPTIONS screen in Emo you can play the game in English if you choose to.

-HM

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 31 (199 Views)
Splicer
54 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Hi, Tammy!

I'm assuming you're one of the Heavy Water development team.

In case you got these translation from an agency, I have to tell you that they are not worth the money you pay for their service. Some of the text of Avalon keep for example (and now Emo) must have been typed into an automatic translator (Google translator, for example) cause I made a test with these "so called" German translations and retyped them into a Google translator. In about 90% it spit out a nearly grammatical correct English.

This indicates that an automatic translator was used. But what comes out in these sort of translation are German words puzzled together which make no sense at all! You could easily save a lot of money and use a Google translator yourself without the detour over that translation agency you are obviously using without the loss of quality of the translation.

Sorry if I sounded a bit harsh, cause I thought that you really did the translations yourself with a Google translator to save money and make more profit. As it seems you yourself are the one who was cheated. I would like to post this fact in the German forum, too.

My English is not bad, OK, but my problem is, that because of my constantly changing shift services in the medical sector I cannot be sure if I can do a good job to translate your stuff on regular bases. Nevertheless, it would be worth a try.

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 31 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

Nov 28, 2012

HeavyMystik wrote:

RPG-Wolf wrote:

If you go to the OPTIONS screen in Emo you can play the game in English if you choose to.

-HM

This option will not help those in Germany who don't speak English, sorry!

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 31 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Heavy Water Developer
18 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Hi RPG-Wolf,

I am actually the owner and CEO of Heavy Water... that being said, you are correct and your comments are valid.  Please reach out as indicated so we can further discuss, I appreciate your passion and insights.  Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best,

Tammy

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 31 (170 Views)
Splicer
54 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Hi, Tammy!

Deal, email is on its way. Hope to hear from you soon.

Bye till later, RPG-Wolf

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 31 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
870 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Ooooo so for that bambo water thing to move and bend down we have to place it there... LOL i didnt know so i tought it wasnt working

Yay ill do it as soon as i get Home x D

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 31 (96 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29071 posts

Nov 29, 2012

MLn_22 wrote:

Ooooo so for that bambo water thing to move and bend down we have to place it there... LOL i didnt know so i tought it wasnt working

Yay ill do it as soon as i get Home x D

And what is neat is that it won't take up any furniture slots if it's anything like the Granzella Weathervanes.

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 31 (90 Views)
0 Likes