Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Limit Breaker
16552 posts

Re: Saluting Jersquall

Jul 20, 2012

You were just that guy who had that voice when I first met you :smileyhappy: I'm laughing while writing because you know what I been through. The other side of the curtain where Oz controls all. lol One hell of a journey huh? Thank you my friend. good journey to you also. see you soon. :smileywink:

HearItWow wrote:

The good news: Now that Jers is no longer an HCV, he's allowed to have opinions.

The bad news: The HCV program is losing one of the very best.

Watching you through the ups and downs of the HCV program was always inspiring. You handled everything like a seasoned pro, and the genuine care that you have for Home and the community was always brilliantly on display.

To me, and I'm sure to a great many others, you are one of the main reasons why the Home experience is so much fun. Thanks for all your hard work, and all of your support. We'll have to find time to hang out like normal people.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 41 of 196 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2040 posts

Jul 20, 2012

Jersquall wrote:

So many have asked, "What will you do now?'' I will still help out in my own way. More time to support events and Home media like HSM. I will wrap myself up in Home, Games, Podcast, movies and hang out more' :smileyhappy:  thanks for the post . 

It's great to hear that you'll be continuing with all of your other activities Jersquall. Your contributions in those areas really would have been missed!

Message 42 of 196 (263 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
281 posts

Jul 20, 2012
You can't fool me, I know you like brunettes. :smileytongue:

And I'm always keeping my eye out for one, just for you. :smileywink:

Jersquall wrote:

if you weren't married I'd.. HEY! wait a sec.. :smileyvery-happy:

It was time for me to step aside yup. On my terms.  It was a fantastic ride. 

terra_cide wrote:

Indentured masochism... uh, volunteerism... is all too often a thankless job. And no matter how much work you put into it, you still wonder if it was enough. Not for yourself, of course, but for those whom you serve. And it's the selflessness that shines through in the work of great volunteers, not the external display of rewards, or kudos, or volunteer of the month stickers, or what have you.

I think this thread is proof that what you've done all these years is more than enough, Jers. It was above and beyond the call. Your dedication to this community - the good, the bad, and the ugly - is something for all of us to aspire to.

Message 43 of 196 (262 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
3680 posts

Jul 20, 2012

I'm so sad, but so happy for you, Jers.  You made a good HCV, and you did do the job with pride like a lot of us do.  I know I enjoyed you being there for everyone in the community.  You showed me a lot of tips, handy ways, and you sir, showed dedicated team work, Mate.  I'll never forget you for all you've done.

There is this certain Email I got years ago and I loved it, and I'm going to pass this on to you, Jers.  I've never really shared such emotion with the community, because I take my volunteer work seriously.  I'm here for everyone.

Here is what I got a few years ago via E-Mail and I want to share it with you, Jers.

People so seldom say I love you, and then it's either too late or love goes.  So when I tell you I love you, It doesn't mean I know you'll never go, Only that I wish you didn't have to.

May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back.  May the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields.  Promise me you'll never forget me.  You and I will meet again, When we're least expecting it, one day in some far off place, I will recognize your face, I won't say goodbye my friend, for you and I will meet again.

Puppy tears.jpg

Message 44 of 196 (255 Views)
Limit Breaker
16552 posts

Jul 20, 2012

Hey, Julie

Thanks for posting. Your meet and greet event has been your way of reaching out to the community. Great work being done there. Everyone has their way of heping and if we have no other connection , we have our love of home. We kinda related now :smileywink: Kidding!

You keep on doing what you do best. It's appreciated by a great many. Thank you as well.  

julie_love wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

So many have asked, "What will you do now?'' I will still help out in my own way. More time to support events and Home media like HSM. I will wrap myself up in Home, Games, Podcast, movies and hang out more' :smileyhappy:  thanks for the post . 

It's great to hear that you'll be continuing with all of your other activities Jersquall. Your contributions in those areas really would have been missed!

HomeStationMagazine
Message 45 of 196 (246 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1586 posts

Jul 20, 2012
Jers, we made a lot of memories and it has been a load of fun working with you! Thank you for all you have done for us! It's been a pleasure!
 photo 2013_Forum_Sig.jpg
Message 46 of 196 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16552 posts

Jul 20, 2012

Bambi, My young Padawan..

I took great interest in following your early HCV days. So green and full of "Lets go!!" Your spirit is so awesome. :smileyhappy:

it has been such pleasure to watch you guys mature and reach out to the community. You watch over our team and as it expands you want over the community and keep on doing what you love. Your reward is here. 

Bambi-01us wrote:

I'm so sad, but so happy for you, Jers.  You made a good HCV, and you did do the job with pride like a lot of us do.  I know I enjoyed you being there for everyone in the community.  You showed me a lot of tips, handy ways, and you sir, showed dedicated team work, Mate.  I'll never forget you for all you've done.

There is this certain Email I got years ago and I loved it, and I'm going to pass this on to you, Jers.  I've never really shared such emotion with the community, because I take my volunteer work seriously.  I'm here for everyone.

Here is what I got a few years ago via E-Mail and I want to share it with you, Jers.

People so seldom say I love you, and then it's either too late or love goes.  So when I tell you I love you, It doesn't mean I know you'll never go, Only that I wish you didn't have to.

May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back.  May the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields.  Promise me you'll never forget me.  You and I will meet again, When we're least expecting it, one day in some far off place, I will recognize your face, I won't say goodbye my friend, for you and I will meet again.

Puppy tears.jpg

HomeStationMagazine
Message 47 of 196 (214 Views)
Limit Breaker
16552 posts

Jul 20, 2012

Ovac, It has been a blast. thanks for everything. keep shining!!

Ovac wrote:
Jers, we made a lot of memories and it has been a load of fun working with you! Thank you for all you have done for us! It's been a pleasure!

HomeStationMagazine
Message 48 of 196 (208 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3264 posts

Jul 20, 2012

It has been a fun run with you jers. I have always looked up to you and how you handled things within home as they came your way. You not only showed the community a great way to enjoy home but you also showed me how to enjoy home while helping others.  What you have showed me will stick in my mind for the rest of my existence. You are still epic in your own way, which can not be toppled by anyone.  Have fun being retired and remember Happy Homing as always bro :smileyhappy:.

Message 49 of 196 (207 Views)
Limit Breaker
16552 posts

Jul 20, 2012

HCVing has always been "We live to serve'' but working with Home users who care means that much more. You're one of those people. It has been a blast working with you. All of you actually. Thanks man. :smileywink:

steven1230 wrote:

It has been a fun run with you jers. I have always looked up to you and how you handled things within home as they came your way. You not only showed the community a great way to enjoy home but you also showed me how to enjoy home while helping others.  What you have showed me will stick in my mind for the rest of my existence. You are still epic in your own way, which can not be toppled by anyone.  Have fun being retired and remember Happy Homing as always bro :smileyhappy:.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 50 of 196 (196 Views)
0 Likes