Dec 21 2012
By: Dr_Do-Little Fender Bender 2181 posts

Sales manager?

[ Edited ]
17 replies 347 views Edited Dec 21, 2012

Neat, a word from our beloved digital platform community manager, trying to sell old unwanted un-sellable stuff.

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 1 of 18 (347 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29241 posts

Re: Sales manager?

[ Edited ]
Dec 21, 2012

And what does that mean exactly? What stuff?

Edit: Is this what you're talking about?

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/INFO-Konami-Items-Arrive-Adidas-Originals-En...

Message 2 of 18 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2181 posts

Dec 21, 2012

Addidas. Included in the Konami sales pitch.

I want to beleive the digital group do their best and have a ton of work. How many times we asked for better communication? Not gonna happen is the only answer we get. But yet they find time to play salesman.... I dont think that should be in the job description.

My onpion for what it worth.

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 3 of 18 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 21, 2012

Here's what kills me about that... 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/INFO-Konami-Items-Arrive-Adidas-Originals-En...

Posted ‎12-21-2012 10:26 AM

"*Special Alert!* Come December 21st, all Adidas Originals and England Soccer items from Konami will no longer be available for purchase in PlayStation Home. So, jam on over to the Konami store to pick any of these items up before they disappear from the store shelves forever!"

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 4 of 18 (310 Views)
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

Dec 21, 2012

All I hear from that post is...

"Hey, this crap didn't sell well enough to stay! Grab it for your storage before it's given the axe like all your game-related spaces!" -.-

I don't budlist-add on forums, and blank PSN requests get ignored!
Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Message 5 of 18 (294 Views)
Sackboy
404 posts

Dec 21, 2012

so this is already gone????????

Message 6 of 18 (283 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29241 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 21, 2012

Crazy-88 wrote:

"Hey, this crap didn't sell well enough to stay! Grab it for your storage before it's given the axe like all your game-related spaces!" -.-

Yes and the same people will be crying if they didn't announce the content was going and simply removed it from the store. I'm sorry to see brand name content and game content leave but it's at least good to get a heads up in advance.

Message 7 of 18 (259 Views)
Sackboy
404 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 21, 2012

the price is blank for the soccer items. idk where the adidas originals are, i wanna buy these before theyre gone

Message 8 of 18 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Dec 21, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Crazy-88 wrote:

Yes and the same people will be crying if they didn't announce the content was going and simply removed from the store. I'm sorry to see brand name content and game content leave but it's at least good to get a heads up in advance.

Unless there was some typo though Jo, this announcement is stating that come the 21st (today) these items will no longer be available. The announcement was also made today. I'm not on home to check at the moment, but if that's the case, it isn't really an advance warning.                 

Message 9 of 18 (240 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29241 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 21, 2012

myalana wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Crazy-88 wrote:

Yes and the same people will be crying if they didn't announce the content was going and simply removed from the store. I'm sorry to see brand name content and game content leave but it's at least good to get a heads up in advance.

Unless there was some typo though Jo, this announcement is stating that come the 21st (today) these items will no longer be available. The announcement was also made today. I'm not on home to check at the moment, but if that's the case, it isn't really an advance warning.                 

Oh I didn't notice the date. Well I certainly agree that is pretty short notice. Wonder what happened to give such a small windowr on these? Not sure what the issue is with licenced content. You'd think they'd make enough in sales to be able to make this and other content available.

Message 10 of 18 (232 Views)
0 Likes