Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
92 posts

Re: SUPPORT UPROAR!!!!

Feb 7, 2013
I ask those reading post only comments in favor of this space and those supporting it.if you want to rant about it make a seperate post please thank you things that need to be fixed are fine but off topic rants and such please refrain and or post somewhere else thank you
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 31 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
92 posts

Feb 7, 2013
Maybe its that I ve been on home since its beginings maybe its cause no mans let me down with the cover systems and no free roam. I just feel it was a benifit to home
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 31 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Feb 7, 2013

LittleTortuga wrote:

Uhhh... I would support Uproar but I can't even stay in the space for more than 3 minutes without getting constant errors, so...

At least you can get there. It won't even allow me to load in there, I get stuck on the loading screen always.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 31 (220 Views)
Lombax Warrior
92 posts

Feb 7, 2013
My one friend has that problem I have every once and a while yet not all that often it does all the time for others which is unfortunate
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 31 (210 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
25778 posts

Feb 7, 2013

There are a few of ways to show your support for Uproar. You can make suggestions to Lockwood by posting them in the official monthly suggestion thread, and by contacting Lockwood directly through Twitter, Facebook and their official forum. And by posting all tech issues in PlayStation®Home Support.

And invite friends, or strangers, to play the game with you.

Asking people to kudo your message will not let Lockwood know how many people actually like or play the game. But our words will.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 31 (201 Views)
Survivor
1685 posts

Feb 7, 2013

I agree with this person. They started this thread for a reason and everyone seems to be taking a sadistic pleasure on beating them down. If you dont have anything good to say why not just leave it alone.  I got some free clothes out of this game.

seph_crow wrote:
I ask those reading post only comments in favor of this space and those supporting it.if you want to rant about it make a seperate post please thank you things that need to be fixed are fine but off topic rants and such please refrain and or post somewhere else thank you

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 31 (182 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Feb 7, 2013
UPROAR SUCKS!
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 31 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2962 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 8, 2013

Everytime I've tried to go to Uproar I get a network error. I've tried many times and it never lets me in. Sorry man but I can't support your cause for something I can't even play in the first place.

bobs fed signature
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 31 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3323 posts

Feb 8, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

LittleTortuga wrote:

Uhhh... I would support Uproar but I can't even stay in the space for more than 3 minutes without getting constant errors, so...

At least you can get there. It won't even allow me to load in there, I get stuck on the loading screen always.

Same...whenever I try to load up the game, it crashes. I think its just broken now :smileysad:

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 31 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
591 posts

Feb 8, 2013

im never supporting Uproar.. I support Mercia.. Uproar killed Mercia.. plus its terrible.. so i will never support that horrible game

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 31 (112 Views)
0 Likes