Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/20/2008
Online
8587 posts
 

Re: STOP buying this junk

Jun 3, 2013

wow, this post is still kicking?

***********************************
Folding@home Team #118000
***********************************
GAPHome

             

               General

Please use plain text.
Message 271 of 278 (161 Views)
Last Guardian
Registered: 05/27/2009
Online
10393 posts
 

Re: STOP buying this junk

[ Edited ]
Jun 3, 2013

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

wow, this post is still kicking?


Then all of you should STOP replying this junk

 photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

 photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

QUOTE OF THE WEEK: &quotMe love sum animes!" -AL2009man 2014
Please use plain text.
Message 272 of 278 (145 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/29/2011
Online
1281 posts
 

Re: STOP buying this junk

Jun 3, 2013

al2009man wrote:

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

wow, this post is still kicking?


Then STOP replying this junk


replying to , Mr. First Language.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



















































"Do you remember what today is , Jack?"
Please use plain text.
Message 273 of 278 (140 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 05/27/2009
Online
10393 posts
 

Re: STOP buying this junk

Jun 3, 2013

LightningEmotion wrote:

al2009man wrote:

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

wow, this post is still kicking?


Then STOP replying this junk


replying to , Mr. First Language.


lol, i even edited the last post

 

"NOTE: making a joke with "STOP buying this junk" thread title but replaced with "replying"

 photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

 photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

QUOTE OF THE WEEK: &quotMe love sum animes!" -AL2009man 2014
Please use plain text.
Message 274 of 278 (134 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/29/2011
Online
1281 posts
 

Re: STOP buying this junk

[ Edited ]
Jun 3, 2013

al2009man wrote:

LightningEmotion wrote:

al2009man wrote:

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

wow, this post is still kicking?


Then STOP replying this junk


replying to , Mr. First Language.


lol, i even edited the last post

 

"NOTE: making a joke with "STOP buying this junk" thread title but replaced with "replying"


What's amusing is that your edited post "Then all of you should STOP replying this junk"  is still grammatically incorrect.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



















































"Do you remember what today is , Jack?"
Please use plain text.
Message 275 of 278 (129 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 05/27/2009
Online
10393 posts
 

Re: STOP buying this junk

Jun 3, 2013

LightningEmotion wrote:

al2009man wrote:

LightningEmotion wrote:

al2009man wrote:

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

wow, this post is still kicking?


Then STOP replying this junk


replying to , Mr. First Language.


lol, i even edited the last post

 

"NOTE: making a joke with "STOP buying this junk" thread title but replaced with "replying"


What's amusing is that your edited post "Then all of you should STOP replying this junk"  is still grammatically incorrect.


then post grammar version. isn't that just hard?

 photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

 photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

QUOTE OF THE WEEK: &quotMe love sum animes!" -AL2009man 2014
Please use plain text.
Message 276 of 278 (103 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/20/2008
Online
8587 posts
 

Re: STOP buying this junk

Jun 3, 2013

al2009man wrote:

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

wow, this post is still kicking?


Then all of you should STOP replying this junk


As you can see it's not just me everyone is still posting on this topic and if everyone is keeping it alive then it's not junk.

 

junk  

/jəNGk/
Noun
  1. Old or discarded articles that are considered useless or of little value.
  2. A flat-bottomed sailing vessel typical in China and the East Indies, with a prominent stem, a high stern, and lugsails.
 
Verb
Discard or abandon unceremoniously.

***********************************
Folding@home Team #118000
***********************************
GAPHome

             

               General

Please use plain text.
Message 277 of 278 (99 Views)
Last Guardian
Registered: 05/27/2009
Online
10393 posts
 

Re: STOP buying this junk

Jun 3, 2013

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

al2009man wrote:

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

wow, this post is still kicking?


Then all of you should STOP replying this junk


As you can see it's not just me everyone is still posting on this topic and if everyone is keeping it alive then it's not junk.

 

junk  

/jəNGk/
Noun
  1. Old or discarded articles that are considered useless or of little value.
  2. A flat-bottomed sailing vessel typical in China and the East Indies, with a prominent stem, a high stern, and lugsails.
 
Verb
Discard or abandon unceremoniously.

waaaayy to grammar detail. I only make my post as a joke

 photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

 photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

QUOTE OF THE WEEK: &quotMe love sum animes!" -AL2009man 2014
Please use plain text.
Message 278 of 278 (79 Views)
Reply
0 Likes