Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
3264 posts

Re: STOP buying this junk

May 16, 2013
Overpriced? Homeys have it good compared to other worlds. The odd thing here and there is a little on the pricey side but in general very cheap for what it is.

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

Message 101 of 278 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

May 16, 2013

EdwCarnby wrote:
Sounds like someone needs to turn all their equipment on and off, delete and install Home then clear their cache! It solves everything, you know.

ONLY if you DONT REINSTALL!!!!!!!! 

Message 102 of 278 (166 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4010 posts

May 16, 2013

BUSHWICKED2 wrote:

This is because home still dosent ever work correctly!!!!!!!! Insted of praising sony for the JUNK!!!!!!!they publish these diehards should rant over that istead of my opinion on WORTHLESS OVERPRICED virtual crapola!!

okay... and what would be the "END GOAL" of all this "ranting"? What would you hope for it to accomplish? (should you manage to convince a majority to come around to your way of thinking)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 103 of 278 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3264 posts

May 16, 2013

BUSHWICKED2 wrote:

EdwCarnby wrote:
Sounds like someone needs to turn all their equipment on and off, delete and install Home then clear their cache! It solves everything, you know.

ONLY if you DONT REINSTALL!!!!!!!! 

I wouldn't go that far lol. I like using it! Though I have to say it's very ironic that the officially supported method of fixing Home usually involves getting rid of it altogether.

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

Message 104 of 278 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

May 16, 2013

THANK YOU for asking :heart: That this entire sony home team be replaced with a team of more responsible people that focus more on consumer satisfaction as aposed to the "bottom line" and this political system.. then insted of sellin us JUNK that mite work in time to things that allways work b4 there even released

Message 105 of 278 (157 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3264 posts

May 16, 2013

BUSHWICKED2 wrote:

THANK YOU for asking :heart: That this entire sony home team be replaced with a team of more responsible people that focus more on consumer satisfaction as aposed to the "bottom line" and this political system.. then insted of sellin us JUNK that mite work in time to things that allways work b4 there even released

I think the bubble you are living in isn't big enough. The people that manage Home manage other things as well. Asking to fire these managers or steer focus away from highly profitable divisions of SCE to focus on one that is more than likely only turning meagre profits is insane IMO. So what if Home suffers a bit, it's not like it's completely beyond use. Much like anything if it gets too much to bare at times take a break, then come back later.

Message 106 of 278 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4010 posts

May 16, 2013

BUSHWICKED2 wrote:

Well, that sounds nice, other than possibly the "throwing the baby out with the bathwater" of people losing their jobs that are doing the most they can, but their hands are tied by upper management. However, you have to understand, these types of suggestions have been made before (and will be made again). Boycotts, walk-outs, complaining through every form of available media, it all leads to one inevitable question being asked: "Should we try to fix this, or just shut the whole thing down?" I don't want people with the power to do that, asking themselves that question. Do you? I think we need a mixture of pointing out errors, making suggestions on how to improve, and appreciation when things are done right. Even the harshest criticism can be given nicely. But hey, that's just my opinion. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 107 of 278 (147 Views)
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

May 16, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

BUSHWICKED2 wrote:

Well, that sounds nice, other than possibly the "throwing the baby out with the bathwater" of people losing their jobs that are doing the most they can, but their hands are tied by upper management. However, you have to understand, these types of suggestions have been made before (and will be made again). Boycotts, walk-outs, complaining through every form of available media, it all leads to one inevitable question being asked: "Should we try to fix this, or just shut the whole thing down?" I don't want people with the power to do that, asking themselves that question. Do you? I think we need a mixture of pointing out errors, making suggestions on how to improve, and appreciation when things are done right. Even the harshest criticism can be given nicely. But hey, that's just my opinion. 

Witch i do respect along with a few others on here ..HOWEVER it seems as im ridiculed for having my own by sum "MVPs" ( home extremist )!! And still is consumer satisfaction to much to demand?? is fair prices far feched??

Message 108 of 278 (212 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1507 posts

May 16, 2013

Beach_20130107_153743.jpg

Old Gamers Don't Die... They Re Spawn...
Message 109 of 278 (205 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29200 posts

May 16, 2013

boobinz wrote:

Beach_20130107_153743.jpg

That's some pretty cool looking junk! :smileyhappy:

Message 110 of 278 (190 Views)