Fender Bender
2827 posts

Re: STOP buying this junk

May 22, 2013
Lame contest idea: See who can make the most expensive, junkiest rip-off outfit. I call this contest idea.... THE JUNK-OFF!

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: There is no new news to share at this time.

Please use plain text.
Message 221 of 278 (739 Views)
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

May 22, 2013

I STILL CANT BUY STUFF BECAUSE OF INFORMATION NOT THERE. PLEASE HELP OTHERWISE I WONT SPEND ANOTHER DIME 

UNTIL ITS FIX EVEN BUYING STUFF IS GETTING TO BE A AWFULL EXPERIENCE.

Please use plain text.
Message 222 of 278 (720 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1317 posts

May 22, 2013

EdwCarnby wrote:

Lame contest idea: See who can make the most expensive, junkiest rip-off outfit. I call this contest idea.... THE JUNK-OFF!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

yeah, and make sure you include a picture and total cost of your outfit lol. If item was part of bundle, you should have to divide the price evenly. 

Please use plain text.
Message 223 of 278 (686 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

May 22, 2013

I JUST WASTED 2 HOURS IN X7 TRYING TO BUY STUFF CANT EVEN GET INFORMATION ON ITEMS. THIS AS BEEN GOING FOR 2

WEEKS **bleep** SONY WAKE UP STOP PUTTING NEW CONTENT AND START FIXING THE OLD STUFF WATS WRONG WITH U ARE U

MENTAL MAYBY SMOKING THE GANGA TO MUCH. SINCERELY YOURS CARJACKHYDRO

Please use plain text.
Message 224 of 278 (674 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8596 posts

May 23, 2013

carjackhydro wrote:

I STILL CANT BUY STUFF BECAUSE OF INFORMATION NOT THERE. PLEASE HELP OTHERWISE I WONT SPEND ANOTHER DIME 

UNTIL ITS FIX EVEN BUYING STUFF IS GETTING TO BE A AWFULL EXPERIENCE.

Please don't use all caps like that.  As for your question we need more info on what it is you need help with.  You may also want to use this forum ------Click Here for PlaysStaion Home support forum------

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Please use plain text.
Message 225 of 278 (641 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1317 posts

[ Edited ]
May 23, 2013

carjackhydro wrote:

I JUST WASTED 2 HOURS IN X7 TRYING TO BUY STUFF CANT EVEN GET INFORMATION ON ITEMS. THIS AS BEEN GOING FOR 2

WEEKS **bleep** SONY WAKE UP STOP PUTTING NEW CONTENT AND START FIXING THE OLD STUFF WATS WRONG WITH U ARE U

MENTAL MAYBY SMOKING THE GANGA TO MUCH. SINCERELY YOURS CARJACKHYDRO

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yes, this can be VERY irritating to most of us at times, but rather than getting that upset, you can just ask about it in the forums. A lot of times when that happens, it can be easily fixed by simply reloading home and going directly there. Whenever my prices come up as errors or just blank, reload and then going to purchase items immediately works 9 times out of 10. Hopefully they do fit this, but until then you can use that method.  Hope that helps you out a little :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 226 of 278 (619 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
416 posts

May 23, 2013

NOOOOOOOO!!

Please use plain text.
Message 227 of 278 (607 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8596 posts

May 24, 2013

Brises_0000 wrote:
Good luck with that. Apparantly you aren't very familiar with message boards.

I've worked on some of the biggest BBS on the internet.  Yes, I'm very familiar with message boards.  This one just has a lot of kids on it and the rules with posting off-topic and rude posts are never enforced.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Please use plain text.
Message 228 of 278 (585 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

May 24, 2013

still cant c information in stores cant buy nothing PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME PLAYSTATION HOME

Please use plain text.
Message 229 of 278 (343 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5858 posts

[ Edited ]
May 24, 2013

carjackhydro wrote:

still cant c information in stores cant buy nothing PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME PLAYSTATION HOME

Best bet is to wait for the information in item categories to stop loading in the PS Home stores before you can actually go and purchase virtual items. Or you can even clear your cache to reboot Home to see if the stores would run faster.

If neither doesn't work, then it's best to go the PlayStation Home Support forums to see if you can ask questions and find solutions on why you're unable to see info on buying items when loading.

Please use plain text.
Message 230 of 278 (72 Views)
0 Likes