Re: STOP buying this junk

May 17, 2013

BUSHWICKED2 wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

BUSHWICKED2 wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

al2009man wrote:

bookepride wrote:

Home back then was so much better. Actual game related content. And SCE just said bye-bye to that.

Meanwhile in Europe...(They get ACTUAL-Game Related content)

They aren't getting lounges like Sully's Bar or the Resident Evil Studio lot. Things have changed when it comes to game related content and not for the better. 

FALSE!!!!!!

Oh so you're saying things are getting better? Oh I knew you'd see the light. 

IN EU THEY ARE..

No they aren't. They aren't getting Lounges like those I mentioned. If they are please point them out. 

Please use plain text.
Message 171 of 278 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

May 17, 2013

rramsdell wrote:
I just frozed...signed on @ 7 and frozed. Unreal. Never invest Home again!

THATS THE SPIRIT!!!!:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 172 of 278 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

May 17, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

BUSHWICKED2 wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

BUSHWICKED2 wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

al2009man wrote:

bookepride wrote:

Home back then was so much better. Actual game related content. And SCE just said bye-bye to that.

Meanwhile in Europe...(They get ACTUAL-Game Related content)

They aren't getting lounges like Sully's Bar or the Resident Evil Studio lot. Things have changed when it comes to game related content and not for the better. 

FALSE!!!!!!

Oh so you're saying things are getting better? Oh I knew you'd see the light. 

IN EU THEY ARE..

No they aren't. They aren't getting Lounges like those I mentioned. If they are please point them out. 

in EU things are getting beter.. mayb you should get out your map or hold on so you can keep up LOL:smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 173 of 278 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

May 17, 2013
Hell yeah! Do they really need us to make a billion threads again on the subject. I mean hell, how many times will it take before they get it. I don't even read the message of the day no more...just about money hungry and nothing more. I really for those that spent thousands of $$$ on Home. I'm glad, I stopped @ 200$, when I first signed on 09.
Please use plain text.
Message 174 of 278 (125 Views)
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

May 17, 2013

rramsdell wrote:
Hell yeah! Do they really need us to make a billion threads again on the subject. I mean hell, how many times will it take before they get it. I don't even read the message of the day no more...just about money hungry and nothing more. I really for those that spent thousands of $$$ on Home. I'm glad, I stopped @ 200$, when I first signed on 09.

careful as you will be blasted and ridiculed for not conforming to there foolish way of thinking that if you spend your important and the more you spend the more important you are

Please use plain text.
Message 175 of 278 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

May 17, 2013
Yeah, people think that way, are crazy. You can still get banned and lose your account. Thousands of dollars, down the drain!!! :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 176 of 278 (107 Views)
Survivor
1317 posts

[ Edited ]
May 17, 2013

BUSHWICKED2 wrote:

careful as you will be blasted and ridiculed for not conforming to there foolish way of thinking that if you spend your important and the more you spend the more important you are

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I don't recall anyone saying they were important. I'd actually like to point out that we're merely bugs in the grand scheme of things. Titles, no titles, we're all entitled to our opinions. Nobody said your opinion was wrong. If that's what you believe, I'm happy for you. You save money while we don't, but......... for those of us that DO choose to spend our money on " junk ", we'd like the same level of respect. Let us enjoy our Junk, no one is trying to sway how you feel, they're just pointing out how they themselves feel. 

Please use plain text.
Message 177 of 278 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

May 17, 2013
Its true, some people believe they are important and matter to home , because they spend thousands of dollars. They don't care, wheather you spend a penny or a million dollars. You will still get banned and they will get another sucker. That coming from a Sony tech. Not me.
Please use plain text.
Message 178 of 278 (81 Views)
Survivor
1317 posts

May 18, 2013

Don't do things to get banned if you don't want to get banned. It's pretty simple

Please use plain text.
Message 179 of 278 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

May 18, 2013

rramsdell wrote:
Yeah, people think that way, are crazy. You can still get banned and lose your account. Thousands of dollars, down the drain!!! :smileyhappy:

Then the rental is returned or the junk repossed its a waste i tell you but these home extremist blast me for trying to share some sense with them:smileyfrustrated:

Please use plain text.
Message 180 of 278 (76 Views)
0 Likes