Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Re: STOP buying this junk

May 14, 2013

al2009man wrote:

stardeth wrote:

HearItWow wrote:

Stop buying beer! You only rent it.

And you feel like crap the next day if you rent too much of it.

HORRIBLE ADVICE!!!!

And here's why:

1. You're advising people to eliminate something that makes themselves and others more attractive.

2. Beer's been proven to be beneficial to your health.

3. You'd be cutting down on the pharmaceutical companies' best marketing tactic, the hangover.

4. Beer iz gud or sumthin.

5. I was just about to invest in Beer Bonds.

6. The McKenzie Brothers would be boring as heck.

7. ... Ummm... Hmmm... Beer iz gud!!

8. Okay, I'm done.

Go home Stardeth, you're drunk

AL, your English has gotten awesome.  *applauds*  I wish I knew more than one language.  Keep it up buddy!   :smileyhappy:

Message 61 of 278 (412 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
30 posts

May 14, 2013

Umm.. what's the point in getting on home to not buy anything? It's all about having the best possible experience with your friends imo. I mean yeah it's all virtual and rented but if you think about it so is everything else in life. Also, weren't you the same guy who complained about getting banned over a merge? If that's your reason for creating this thread it wasn't wise, if you weren't merging your avatar in the first place you'd still have your account and all of the items on it whether it was games or clothes on home. If you don't agree with Sony banning your accounts over it or having to pay for virtual items then don't get on home. 

Message 62 of 278 (408 Views)
Welcoming Committee
2725 posts

May 14, 2013

EdwCarnby wrote:
The end is nigh? :smileyhappy:
No, the end is at the light in the tunnel. Wait, no the light is also at the end of the tunnel. Anyway, this can all be experienced in the Dr Who Tardis. Happily it can be "rented" in Home for a marginal fee.
Posted Image

Message 63 of 278 (392 Views)
Last Guardian
11880 posts

May 15, 2013

hyperkane wrote:

al2009man wrote:

stardeth wrote:

HearItWow wrote:

Stop buying beer! You only rent it.

And you feel like crap the next day if you rent too much of it.

HORRIBLE ADVICE!!!!

And here's why:

1. You're advising people to eliminate something that makes themselves and others more attractive.

2. Beer's been proven to be beneficial to your health.

3. You'd be cutting down on the pharmaceutical companies' best marketing tactic, the hangover.

4. Beer iz gud or sumthin.

5. I was just about to invest in Beer Bonds.

6. The McKenzie Brothers would be boring as heck.

7. ... Ummm... Hmmm... Beer iz gud!!

8. Okay, I'm done.

Go home Stardeth, you're drunk

AL, your English has gotten awesome.  *applauds*  I wish I knew more than one language.  Keep it up buddy!   :smileyhappy:

C'mon dude, I speak two Language, English being first. but thanks. 

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 64 of 278 (364 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
7724 posts

May 15, 2013

BANG_U_HIT wrote:

xvrj wrote:

Umm.. what's the point in getting on home to not buy anything? It's all about having the best possible experience with your friends imo. I mean yeah it's all virtual and rented but if you think about it so is everything else in life. Also, weren't you the same guy who complained about getting banned over a merge? If that's your reason for creating this thread it wasn't wise, if you weren't merging your avatar in the first place you'd still have your account and all of the items on it whether it was games or clothes on home. If you don't agree with Sony banning your accounts over it or having to pay for virtual items then don't get on home. 

It could happen to you 

Welcome back to the thread...I mean welcome to the Forum Bang. You might be interested in this topic as well: Please explain the purpose of multiple accounts.

Message 65 of 278 (328 Views)
Survivor
1680 posts

May 15, 2013

BUSHWICKED2 wrote:

its all RENTED overpriced virtual junk worth 0 in real world!!!

So then, you won't be going to movies or watching anything on television. You won't download any games or add-on content to games on your PS3 or any game system. And don't forget books on Kindle, etc. or even the library. You won't be reading those. I'm sure there are more things that I haven't thought of that you won't be doing also.

We know now that Home will be gone by next April. I intend to enjoy it as long as it's around. I hope you do, too. I'm going to miss a lot of you as I'm not much of a gamer. You know who you are.
Message 66 of 278 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
7724 posts

May 15, 2013

BANG_U_HIT wrote:
When you go to a movie u expect it to end but when you buy 49.99 worth of virtual crapola one would expect to use it not loose it when jack gets the Axe I expect cade won't be far behind him

Why you're both clever and nearly literate sir. You truly have the world by the tail. No need to waste time talking about virtual thingamajigs and peoples spending habits. Carpe diem!

Message 67 of 278 (389 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3344 posts

May 15, 2013
Everything ends. It's all a matter of time!

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 68 of 278 (377 Views)
Survivor
1680 posts

May 15, 2013

BANG_U_HIT wrote:
When you go to a movie u expect it to end but when you buy 49.99 worth of virtual crapola one would expect to use it not loose it when jack gets the Axe I expect cade won't be far behind him

Being a person of at least average intelligence, I expect Home to end some day, too. Perhaps I will end first, or perhaps my interest in Home will end first. Life is variables.

We know now that Home will be gone by next April. I intend to enjoy it as long as it's around. I hope you do, too. I'm going to miss a lot of you as I'm not much of a gamer. You know who you are.
Message 69 of 278 (377 Views)
Survivor
1916 posts

May 15, 2013

My entertainment dollars can go toward anything that's fun for me. I don't need it to be real or permanent. Just fun.

Message 70 of 278 (368 Views)