Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 17 2013
By: DUKESTRATEWARRER Monster Hunter 30 posts
Accepted Solution

!STOP THE BULLING ON HOME!

11 replies 316 views Edited Aug 17, 2013

stop the bulling people be bulled on home and some of you don't care what other person is thinking or how up set person is. people don't think before typing or talking when there mad or see some thay don't like. some of you gan in on the person being bulled on home. some of you try help the person. yes we have mods but the mods then need come on home and see whats going on home. pshome was suposted to be were your not have get bulled black mailed or any thing. gess some people just don't care. i help people who are bulled or need help any one can add me if you need help even hurasmen needs stop. if your going post and just try argue or any thing els not related to subject or posting stuf about me move along. thank you. please wach video befor posting

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 12 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2952 posts

Re: !STOP THE BULLING ON HOME!

Aug 17, 2013

I agree that there should not be any cyber bullying on Home or the forums, or anywhere for that matter. But I don't think your helping your cause here. I think this thread is going to be more like a bully magnet than a prevention. I've seen your other threads too. You need to relax and not rant and rave so much on here. If you have a problem with someone bullying or harassing you on Home or the forums then report them, or contact a moderator. All your doing here is giving the bullies more ammunition.

bobs fed signature
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 12 (306 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29168 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 17, 2013

Someone on ignore can't bully you. Good luck and it's nice to try and help but letting them know ignoring those who misbehave is the best option. Fighting with the abusers can only get yourself in trouble.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 12 (294 Views)
Monster Hunter
30 posts

Aug 17, 2013

thats not true because if you make it an a weariness then people might leason and i don't rant and rave you have your opens and i have min. i know about forms and i know about all that i don't need be told thanks i m not trying sound rud but if there ore mods thay need come on home and start looking at what people are doing and stop all was taking thes big fams or clubs sids

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 12 (284 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29168 posts

Aug 17, 2013

DUKESTRATEWARRER wrote:

thats not true because if you make it an a weariness then people might leason and i don't rant and rave you have your opens and i have min. i know about forms and i know about all that i don't need be told thanks i m not trying sound rud but if there ore mods thay need come on home and start looking at what people are doing and stop all was taking thes big fams or clubs sids

Sony has made the decision to not have active in world moderation. They find it more efficient to process reports. That was recently explained by Tempest Fire our community manager. I'm sure lots of us would like to have in world moderation again but it's not going to happen. 

You have the option to ignore or report and that appears all you're going to be able to have at the moment. 

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 12 (278 Views)
Monster Hunter
30 posts

Aug 17, 2013

yes i understand that but people on here don't reliz that and people crate accts 1 after another and keep bulling and yes theres report and forms and exdra but it still hurts what people say or do because people think thay can trust people on home.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 12 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
30 posts

Aug 17, 2013
i would like to help sony is there any way i can help pshome and you temps all of you i don't meen sound rud i apologies i just love pshome alot and i have seen a lot on home
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 12 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4425 posts

Aug 17, 2013

There is two solutions.

1. Home Moderation should have an improvement, especially if it carries over to the PlayStation 4.
  2. I know this sounds harsh, but if you can't stand bullying then maybe staying away from certain things on the internet is the best thing for now.

ldrr

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 12 (239 Views)
Monster Hunter
30 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 17, 2013

edit: video removed

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 12 (220 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
25746 posts

Aug 17, 2013

I suggest removing the second video from your post as it may be considered as blacklisting. The names of alleged bullies can be view in the recording. That's against the Rules of Conduct of thi forum.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 12 (213 Views)
0 Likes