Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
8636 posts

Re: SONY NEED TO GET THEIR ACT TOGETHER

Jan 11, 2013

Renmus__ wrote:

Sony is a Corporation, the sole purpose is to make money, nothing more, when they make a game that lots of people will like, it also means lots will buy it, homes no different. I for one could not be happier with my PS3 experience. I've owned every system and my ps3 has been by far my favroite . everybody says how Sony needs to hire more moderators or more programmers but never stop to think about the costs, prices would then go up on PSN, then you would be mad about that too. Not every one can be satisfied in a community of millions of people, nor is there such thing as a perfect connectionif you're having issues with the constant disconnections it may not be Sony's fault but rather your internet provider or your signal you could try hard worrying your system directly to your router and it would solve most of your connection issues what goes into connecting the entire game in world together everytime something goes wrong you can't just blame it on Sony, and then expect a problem to be magically fixed without even telling them about it in the form design exactly for this type of thing, 

No one here is saying Sony needs to "hire more moderadors".  Sony is not given us anything new everything that we have been getting in Home has been from third party companies.  The OP is just saying Sony needs to get their act together "and fix these problems with their servers".

It's a good point and one that I feel that more members on these fourms should be trying to make.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 50 (226 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
7203 posts

Jan 11, 2013

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

Renmus__ wrote:

Sony is a Corporation, the sole purpose is to make money, nothing more, when they make a game that lots of people will like, it also means lots will buy it, homes no different. I for one could not be happier with my PS3 experience. I've owned every system and my ps3 has been by far my favroite . everybody says how Sony needs to hire more moderators or more programmers but never stop to think about the costs, prices would then go up on PSN, then you would be mad about that too. Not every one can be satisfied in a community of millions of people, nor is there such thing as a perfect connectionif you're having issues with the constant disconnections it may not be Sony's fault but rather your internet provider or your signal you could try hard worrying your system directly to your router and it would solve most of your connection issues what goes into connecting the entire game in world together everytime something goes wrong you can't just blame it on Sony, and then expect a problem to be magically fixed without even telling them about it in the form design exactly for this type of thing, 

No one here is saying Sony needs to "hire more moderadors".  Sony is not given us anything new everything that we have been getting in Home has been from third party companies.  The OP is just saying Sony needs to get their act together "and fix these problems with their servers".

It's a good point and one that I feel that more members on these fourms should be trying to make.

Sony needs to hire more "moderadors" (sic). There, I said it and you're welcome.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 50 (215 Views)
Lombax Warrior
86 posts

Jan 11, 2013

I wasn't saying that it was said in this thread, but i see it at least twice a day, a lot of ppl think a MOD should baby sit every server and it would stop harassment, and blame Sony for not doing anything about it....but that's sorta what the block button is for

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 50 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1602 posts

Jan 11, 2013

I was on 12 hours yesterday plus watched 2 Crackle movies in Hollywood space and didnt have any problems.  If I can do that without any problems Sony must be doing something right.  Maybe OP needs to get act together.  First post he ever makes and insults Sony plus he could  be a Creed fan.  I call bs on this thread.  If I had started this thread all hell would of broke loose but someone else with first post does and the subversives come out like termites.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 50 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
86 posts

Jan 11, 2013

You probly have a good connection too, a lot of peoples problems are not something Sony can solve, they can't help if your internet is running weak due to poor connection, or a storm, or just a slow provider, hardwiring will fix most of those issues, also rember this isn't like most games where you connecting to a few ppl, you connecting to 30 other ppl somtimes , and there's bound to be some clashing of internet. I also would like to point out home is a BETA we are here testing a game they may not be a official game until the PS4, we are here to sort out the glitches and show what the general public likes to see in 'home'. As for wanting better items, call me old fashion but I always thought that asking nicely worked better then angerly demanding and bi..... I mean wining and complaining

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 50 (187 Views)
Fender Bender
2916 posts

Jan 11, 2013

creed143 wrote:

like it says in the title sony really need to get their act together and stop thinking about money all the time and fix these problems with their servers cause i am getting sick and tired of getting kicked from home or getting signed out of my account its true what ppl say about sony they dont care about us all they care about is making money

Your not the only one who feels this way friend.

bobs fed signature
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 50 (174 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
25575 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 11, 2013

creed143 wrote:

Like it says in the title, Sony really need to get their act together...

If you ever visit this forum again and have a specific issue, I suggest going to PlayStation®Home Support. See if there is a topic similar to yours and add to it. Or if there isn't, then start your own thread. And be descriptive regarding your issue.

And you may also find the solution to your problem already posted.

Ranting about a non-specific issue (in the wrong forum, too) will not make your problem go away.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 50 (171 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8636 posts

Jan 11, 2013

AbysmalDawna wrote:

I was on 12 hours yesterday plus watched 2 Crackle movies in Hollywood space and didnt have any problems.  If I can do that without any problems Sony must be doing something right.  Maybe OP needs to get act together.  First post he ever makes and insults Sony plus he could  be a Creed fan.  I call bs on this thread.  If I had started this thread all hell would of broke loose but someone else with first post does and the subversives come out like termites.

As I already said. 

"We all know that different consoles react differently to different updates.  Juse because one user of Home is not getting kicked off a lot does not mean someone else with a different console is."

Have you ever had an error with a space but found out that other people that use Home don't seem to have the same errors that your getting?  Then you see a large number of people that are?  If it's a error you would think that 100% of Home should be getting it but you have a different console.  This has nothing to do with internet speeds and it happens all the time.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 50 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1602 posts

Jan 11, 2013

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

AbysmalDawna wrote:

As I already said. 

"We all know that different consoles react differently to different updates.  Juse because one user of Home is not getting kicked off a lot does not mean someone else with a different console is."

Have you ever had an error with a space but found out that other people that use Home don't seem to have the same errors that your getting?  Then you see a large number of people that are?  If it's a error you would think that 100% of Home should be getting it but you have a different console.  This has nothing to do with internet speeds and it happens all the time.

I agree with what you are saying but op has some ax to grind plus used all caps in title.  Maybe it is someone who just trying to stir up hornets nest.  Even conrad max seems to agree.

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 50 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4202 posts

Jan 11, 2013
D14
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 50 (125 Views)
0 Likes