Message 11 of 50 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8473 posts

Re: SONY NEED TO GET THEIR ACT TOGETHER

[ Edited ]
Jan 11, 2013

creed143 wrote:

like it says in the title sony really need to get their act together and stop thinking about money all the time and fix these problems with their servers cause i am getting sick and tired of getting kicked from home or getting signed out of my account its true what ppl say about sony they dont care about us all they care about is making money

The OP is 100% right on this. 

People always forget how we get to where they are today.  At one point everyone was sick at how long the Home Closed Beta was taken they said they didn't care about the bugs that where in the CB they just wanted Home to come out of the CB.  Then started the Open Beta days at first people didn't mind much about the bugs but now more and more people are seeing that it's time to fix these bugs.  But Sony is still hiding behind that fact that Home is still in OB there for they can take there time in fixing any bugs that there are and spend more time making money.  Last time I checked the Home staff said they like the open beta and Home may never come out of it.

The Home staff needs to fix these bugs and take Home out of OB!

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 50 (210 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
28745 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 11, 2013

LeeStone71 wrote:
I agree that "support" is where threads go to die...

Joystick reads them there. They certainly aren't discussion topics for the most part but to say they don't make JoyStick aware of the issue is simply not true.  I suspect this topic will be moved at some point. 

Shame users still have net problems. We all get them. 

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 50 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8473 posts

Jan 11, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:
Joystick reads them there. They certainly aren't discussion topics for the most part but to say they don't make JoyStick aware of the issue is simply not true.  I suspect this topic will be moved at some point. 

The OP is not asking for any type of support.  There would also be no way to help the OP seeing how they never gave any info on when these errors happen.   So it would just be a wast of time moveing this post and putting it into the wrong forum.

GAPHome

General

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 50 (204 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
28745 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 11, 2013

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

The OP is not asking for any type of support.  There would also be no way to help the OP seeing how they never gave any info on when these errors happen.   So it would just be a wast of time moveing this post and putting it into the wrong forum.

Glad you can read minds. I didn't know you were the OP. 

The OP might want to check this thread.

Tips for maximizing your PlayStation Home connectivity

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Tips-for-maximizing-your-PlayStation-Home-co...

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 50 (185 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8473 posts

Jan 11, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Tips-for-maximizing-your-PlayStation-Home-co...

If you just read the OP's post you will see that its a statement not a question.  So why would it be moved to the help forum?  Seeing how you can read minds why don't you tell the OP how to fix his or her DC probelems?  Oh, yea thats right you can't because there is no info asking for help on any of the OP's post.

So lets re-cap whats going to happen if its moved?  Nothing the post will just die.  There is no way anyone can help him or her.

GAPHome

General

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 50 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Trivia Buff
5995 posts

Jan 11, 2013

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

If you just read the OP's post you will see that its a statement not a question.  So why would it be moved to the help forum?  Seeing how you can read minds why don't you tell the OP how to fix his or her DC probelems?  Oh, yea thats right you can't because there is no info asking for help on any of the OP's post.

So lets re-cap whats going to happen if its moved?  Nothing the post will just die.  There is no way anyone can help him or her.

Spot on as usual Ms King ma'am (see how i remembered that you got upset when I adressed you as sir?....you're welcome). All you are missing is a little post about how this was different in closed beta....do tell.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 50 (168 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
28745 posts

Jan 11, 2013

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

why don't you tell the OP how to fix his or her DC probelems?  

I've provided a useful link. You have provided no help whatsoever. I would suggest you let the OP speak for his or herself. 

Thank you! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 50 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8473 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 11, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:
I've provided a useful link. You have provided no help whatsoever. I would suggest you let the OP speak for his or herself. 

Thank you! :smileyhappy:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Shame users still have net problems. We all get them

Funny it looks to me like you where saying in an earlier post that we all get these problems.  We all know that different consoles react differently to different updates.  Juse because one uer of Home is not getting kicked off a lot does not mean someone else with a different console is.  This is and has been a big probelm in Home for a long time the OP is just saying its about time to fix this. 

Also understand the OP is not asking for help if he or she was they would have posted in another fourm.

"I would suggest you let the OP speak for his or herself."

Also stop telling everyone what to do and where to post.  Why do you always seem to think that your special?  You are not a Mod let them do there jobs. 

GAPHome

General

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 50 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
85 posts

Jan 11, 2013

Sony is a Corporation, the sole purpose is to make money, nothing more, when they make a game that lots of people will like, it also means lots will buy it, homes no different. I for one could not be happier with my PS3 experience. I've owned every system and my ps3 has been by far my favroite . everybody says how Sony needs to hire more moderators or more programmers but never stop to think about the costs, prices would then go up on PSN, then you would be mad about that too. Not every one can be satisfied in a community of millions of people, nor is there such thing as a perfect connectionif you're having issues with the constant disconnections it may not be Sony's fault but rather your internet provider or your signal you could try hard worrying your system directly to your router and it would solve most of your connection issues what goes into connecting the entire game in world together everytime something goes wrong you can't just blame it on Sony, and then expect a problem to be magically fixed without even telling them about it in the form design exactly for this type of thing, 

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 50 (118 Views)
0 Likes