Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
142 posts

Re: Religion on HOME is not allowed!

Jul 11, 2013
Msx293
So is middle east having windows 96 ohh please . Dude go do some researches before you type .weird but I have windows 8 and I have a decent car not camel turbo s xD
Message 61 of 70 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4378 posts

Jul 11, 2013

msx293 wrote:

and what difference would this thread make in the world anyway? i may be atheist & vote democrat but i have no problem with war & killing. i actually hope for nuclear war to break out, if it doesn't kill everybody it'll at least permanently disrupt the crap world we live in. these forums for example, people get mad & offended at comments that won't ever affect them in the least but they get so uptight about it sony pays people to remove them when they simply can be avoided by not reading them.

so to me war is great, we may only be killing people that barely have windows 95 in the middle east but they're all religious nuts & the muslims are everyone's problem right now. russia has fought islamic terrorists for years, china is just now really having a problem in the west, europe has had problems with them for centuries, africa is slowly filling with them. the only people somewhat exempt are the south americans but that's because spain drove christianity so deep down their throats 600 years ago that they're afraid to come out of the jungle or convert in fear spain will return & claim them again like all their stolen gold spain still wants after 600 years.

Well then, by your own admission you should absolutely love religion, as according to you, it leads to the thing you seem to like very much, war.

So why are you here trashing it?  Your inconsistency is most curious.

In fact why are you even on these forums?  You seem to hate the way they operate, hate the people on it, and they don't mean anything to you.

So why do you waste your time coming here to respond to comments that "won't ever affect you"?

If you have no vested interest in the topic of discussion, then the only possible reason you would be here commenting, is to have an audience.  You seek attention.  Which probably explains your admittedly constant negativity.  Being negative about everything always focuses attention on you, because it constantly brings you into conflict with someone.

So you are the same as the majority of the internet dwellers out there.  You seek attention, and the easiest way to get it is to dump on everything that is popular.

Internet negativity.

How trite.

Well I now see that every electrical impulse in your brain should be ignored by ............everyone.

Be One With The Game.

Message 62 of 70 (280 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1389 posts

Jul 11, 2013

The-Sarge wrote:
You seek attention.  Which probably explains your admittedly constant negativity.  Being negative about everything always focuses attention on you, because it constantly brings you into conflict with someone.

So you are the same as the majority of the internet dwellers out there.  You seek attention, and the easiest way to get it is to dump on everything that is popular.

Internet negativity.

How trite.

Well I now see that every electrical impulse in your brain should be ignored by ............everyone.

You owe it to yourselves as gamers to drop this nasty, unhealthy habit that is Home.

Save yourselves the money.
Save yourselves the aggravation.
Save your PS3's HDD.

Just say NO to Home.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irony

"Do you remember what today is , Jack?"
Message 63 of 70 (268 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4378 posts

Jul 11, 2013

LightningEmotion wrote:

The-Sarge wrote:
You seek attention.  Which probably explains your admittedly constant negativity.  Being negative about everything always focuses attention on you, because it constantly brings you into conflict with someone.

Internet negativity.

How trite.

You owe it to yourselves as gamers to drop this nasty, unhealthy habit that is Home.

Save your PS3's HDD.

Just say NO to Home.

If you truly knew the reason behind my sig and my reasons for having it there you would see it is quite the opposite of irony.

I do have a vested interest in Home, I was a big fan of it's potential, and was appalled at how that potential was squandered by a management that treated it, and it's customers, as a joke.

I stopped using it on principle.  That as long as SCEA kept the service marginalized, I would not be pumping money into it.  I hoped others would do the same, so that hopefully it would provoke some change for the better.

All of which I have explained on this forum countless times before.

So as you can see, the real irony here is that you tried to draw ironic ties to an action, that was done for the complete opposite reasons for which you were attempting to derive irony.

Be One With The Game.

Message 64 of 70 (247 Views)
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Jul 11, 2013

The-Sarge wrote:

LightningEmotion wrote:

The-Sarge wrote:

Internet negativity.

How trite.

Save your PS3's HDD.

Just say NO to Home.

If you truly knew the reason behind my sig and my reasons for having it there you would see it is quite the opposite of irony.

I do have a vested interest in Home, I was a big fan of it's potential, and was appalled at how that potential was squandered by a management that treated it, and it's customers, as a joke.

I stopped using it on principle.  That as long as SCEA kept the service marginalized, I would not be pumping money into it.  I hoped others would do the same, so that hopefully it would provoke some change for the better.

All of which I have explained on this forum countless times before.

So as you can see, the real irony here is that you tried to draw ironic ties to an action, that was done for the complete opposite reasons for which you were attempting to derive irony.

Please tell me more of your bull.

Message 65 of 70 (237 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1389 posts

Jul 11, 2013

The-Sarge wrote:

I do have a vested interest in Home, I was a big fan of it's potenti-..

d

"Do you remember what today is , Jack?"
Message 66 of 70 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4378 posts

Jul 11, 2013

LightningEmotion wrote:

d

You should take your own advice.

Be One With The Game.

Message 67 of 70 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1156 posts

Jul 11, 2013

I have no problem with war & killing

I actually hope for nuclear war to break out, if it doesn't kill everybody it'll at least permanently disrupt the crap world we live in

We may only be killing people that barely have windows 95 in the middle east but they're all religious nuts & the muslims are everyone's problem right now

The only people somewhat exempt are the south americans but that's because spain drove christianity so deep down their throats 600 years ago

I like my negativity

You have serious issues ... and are making me laugh my butt off :smileyvery-happy:

Photobucket
 photo CT3WinnerBanner_zps9eb2b641.png
Message 68 of 70 (190 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5453 posts

Jul 11, 2013

Nope.  Abandon Thread!

Grindhead_Jim

Message 69 of 70 (175 Views)
PlayStation Support
6740 posts

Jul 11, 2013

Hey guys, 

Just FYI - This thread has gone wayyyyyyyyyy off topic so it's going to be locked. 

Regarding Home/Forum talk about anything sensative in nature (ie Politics/Religion) - it's all good as long as the conversation remains civil and respectful. Treat others the way you wish to be treated and all that good stuff.

Hope that helps.

traWnza

Message 70 of 70 (136 Views)