Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Re: Religion on HOME is not allowed!

Jul 8, 2013

religion shouldn't be allowed anywhere outside the believers minds in my opinion, look at the muslims they use their religion to an extreme to kill people. christians are just as bad though they believe if you don't do anything but conform to their ideal morals you're a heathen & should be persecuted, case in point the crusades, two religions hell bent on wiping each other off the face of the planet that killed more than all wars in history. you can believe whatever fairy tales you want i have no problem with that but don't impose it on other people that don't want anything to do with it.

on the point of the negative attention thing, i can't believe that so many people fall for these new age trolls that live for that crap. i saw the creation of these kids fantasy back in the mid-late 90's to the early 2000's. back then it was totally unexpected & funny & it may have even got you some easy cash if you posted your exploits on your site to gain pseudo-fame.

now it's just pure stupidity, it's not like it use to be. back then you could laugh at the ignorance of people knowing who was fishing for victims & who was going to be the poor soul that got hit. now they're all about just making you mad for their own fun. i like pulling idiots out that think they're gods of the internet but i do it so everybody laughs at both my stupid posts & the idiot that took the bait that thinks a post count makes them king of the internet. i've also had 15+ years experience with the internet & all it's joys but these new age trolls are just beyond ridiculous & most of their tricks aren't funny to anyone.

Message 31 of 70 (280 Views)
Survivor
1746 posts

Jul 8, 2013

LightningEmotion wrote:
Enistachia wrote:
And once you get on about freedom of speech ... you are breaking the terms of agreement just by asking about or telling about any religion.

I'll talk about whatever I want to whomever I want.

k

I am curious. Is this GIF video of obama for real?

Message 32 of 70 (248 Views)
MVP Support
7409 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 8, 2013

I couldn't care less if a person on Home decides to discuss religion as long as they're keeping it to themselves and not attracting unwanted attention.

Message 33 of 70 (240 Views)
Wastelander
697 posts

Jul 8, 2013

i been with a group of friends and we got in a chat about religions nothing got over heated, we was in cp chatting away, should of been in a personal space i know. it shouldnt be a big deal, unless ur running around telling people the must believe in wat ever or go to hell, lol. 

Message 34 of 70 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2879 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 8, 2013

:smileyvery-happy:What about the Force?

Believe me, there are a lot of religious talks going on all over home. I myself am a Christian, and proud of it.  I know there are  many " religious" groups on home.  If people are being trolls with their religion,and it offends someone else,block and ignore works on them too. I like the diversity of home. Heck, we even have Neo nazi groups, most doing it for the Lulz, lol

By the way, did you come here from "Foo Pets" they used to make Junk topics like this too, and the Nazi mods there( who were real pieces of work, except for 1)  used to harass people who would even put a bible verse or a cross in their signatures.

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 35 of 70 (221 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Jul 8, 2013

msx293 wrote:

religion shouldn't be allowed anywhere outside the believers minds in my opinion, look at the muslims they use their religion to an extreme to kill people. christians are just as bad though they believe if you don't do anything but conform to their ideal morals you're a heathen & should be persecuted, case in point the crusades, two religions hell bent on wiping each other off the face of the planet that killed more than all wars in history. you can believe whatever fairy tales you want i have no problem with that but don't impose it on other people that don't want anything to do with it.

There you go, preaching your beliefs again.    :smileytongue:

Message 36 of 70 (216 Views)
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Jul 8, 2013

ralahinn1 wrote:

:smileyvery-happy:What about the Force?

Believe me, there are a lot of religious talks going on all over home. I myself am a Christian, and proud of it.  I know there are  many " religious" groups on home.  If people are being trolls with their religion,and it offends someone else,block and ignore works on them too. I like the diversity of home. Heck, we even have Neo nazi groups, most doing it for the Lulz, lol

The force was created well after 2010, infact the GE thats in Home now time travelled beck to this era.

Message 37 of 70 (206 Views)
Sackboy
447 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 8, 2013

obvious troll is obvious.

Message 38 of 70 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Jul 8, 2013

lord bowser

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 39 of 70 (187 Views)
Lombax Warrior
53 posts

Jul 8, 2013

AbysmalDawna wrote:

LightningEmotion wrote:
Enistachia wrote:
And once you get on about freedom of speech ... you are breaking the terms of agreement just by asking about or telling about any religion.

I'll talk about whatever I want to whomever I want.

k

I am curious. Is this GIF video of obama for real?

I was thinking the same thing lol, it looks real enough :smileyfrustrated:

Message 40 of 70 (161 Views)
0 Likes