Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/17/2012
Offline
3418 posts
 

Re: Religion on HOME is not allowed!

Jul 8, 2013

Someone seems to like attention even if its negative and dont even take their own advise in a thread they created, go figure.

 

 

Negative Attention ... you know they feed on it

Enistachia wrote:

As a bullied kid I knew someting that the bullies didn't and that was that I came to them for the attention they gave me.  I see this now happening in Home.  However, it does seem to work much more efficiently on the internet.  I see the avatar's approach each other and the interaction begins.  If they want a bad result they will put down the approached user in hopes that hey will get the reaction that they wanted.  The problem is, more people are reacting the way the bully wants and thus a hate session begins.

 

I just wanted to put that out there.


Enistachia wrote:

See I even think it takes a stronger person to want to Put them on Ignore because I know that some people are just waiting for them to say a trigger word or something that could cause them to create a bigger deal.

I think that is why we are always not listened to when we mention the ignore feature.   


https://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Negative-Attention-you-know-they-feed-on-it...

 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 70 (317 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/23/2013
Offline
102 posts
 

Re: Religion on HOME is not allowed!

Jul 8, 2013
its ok everyone, she said false gods. Im sure everyone who worships a god worships that god because they are real (at least to that person) sooooo to the op, I offer free home bible studies. we can discuss all these false gods and i can show you that Jehovah plans on ridding the earth of them very soon. let me know if you would like to learn more! :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 70 (309 Views)
Splicer
Registered: 07/06/2013
Offline
30 posts
 

Re: Religion on HOME is not allowed!

Jul 8, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Someone seems to like attention even if its negative and dont even take their own advise in a thread they created, go figure.

 

 

Negative Attention ... you know they feed on it

Enistachia wrote:

As a bullied kid I knew someting that the bullies didn't and that was that I came to them for the attention they gave me.  I see this now happening in Home.  However, it does seem to work much more efficiently on the internet.  I see the avatar's approach each other and the interaction begins.  If they want a bad result they will put down the approached user in hopes that hey will get the reaction that they wanted.  The problem is, more people are reacting the way the bully wants and thus a hate session begins.

 

I just wanted to put that out there.


Enistachia wrote:

See I even think it takes a stronger person to want to Put them on Ignore because I know that some people are just waiting for them to say a trigger word or something that could cause them to create a bigger deal.

I think that is why we are always not listened to when we mention the ignore feature.   


https://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Negative-Attention-you-know-they-feed-on-it...

 

 


Bravisimo!

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 70 (308 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Online
29047 posts
 

Re: Religion on HOME is not allowed!

Jul 8, 2013

If one chooses not to use ignore it's on them. No one needs to put up with any negative comments from others if they so decide they don't want to. Interacting with the trolls only gives them what they want... attention. 

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 70 (306 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 02/02/2013
Offline
53 posts
 

Re: Religion on HOME is not allowed!

Jul 8, 2013

32862027.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 70 (301 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/24/2009
Offline
4834 posts
 

Re: Religion on HOME is not allowed!

[ Edited ]
Jul 8, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Putting someone on ignore is so easy it becomes a non-issue for me. 


That's just it. You can't put an Overlord on ignore. They are just too powerful.   :smileysurprised:

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 70 (289 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/25/2009
Offline
2275 posts
 

Re: Religion on HOME is not allowed!

Jul 8, 2013

Praise Vampire Jesus!

い わs へれ 

ーそうly 
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 70 (263 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 12/15/2004
Offline
942 posts
 

Re: Religion on HOME is not allowed!

[ Edited ]
Jul 8, 2013

Anyone want to do a fake PS Home religion? I'm already an Unitologist.

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 70 (251 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 09/22/2008
Offline
248 posts
 

Re: Religion on HOME is not allowed!

Jul 8, 2013

Hail Satan! ^^

FF14 > PSH x1000

i96 WAR
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 70 (251 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/14/2009
Online
4934 posts
 

Re: Religion on HOME is not allowed!

Jul 8, 2013

Enistachia wrote:
I will report anyone who speaks near me about fake overlord gods that were made before 2010.

Batman-Why do we fall? WE fall so we can learn to get back up!
Nightwing- No! that's not true, we fall because SOMEONE pushes us. We get up....to Push Back!
N52 Nightwing 30

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 70 (240 Views)
0 Likes