Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 10 2007
By: snowcrash Treasure Hunter 9595 posts

Reggie's reaction after he saw Playstation Home demo.

45 replies 75 views Edited Mar 10, 2007

Message Edited by snowcrash on 03-09-2007 08:48 PM
Hideo Kojima, "You're looking at the key to winning the console war."

Message 2 of 46 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6524 posts

Re: Regi's reaction after he saw Playstation Home demo.

Mar 10, 2007
  lol priceless face...oh well...you win some...you lose some....
Message 1 of 46 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8803 posts

Re: Reggie's reaction after he saw Playstation Home demo.

Mar 10, 2007
Man sony copied miis i dont blame him
Message 3 of 46 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Mar 10, 2007
What does he have to worry about?  Home is not a game.  Games and price sell systems.  Wii has sold twice as many units as the PS3 and is increasing it`s lead each month.
Message 4 of 46 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
368 posts

Mar 10, 2007

JigSaw- wrote:

You are so right. My miis apartement looks just like the ones in the trailer. And I think one of those guys was wearing the same thing as my mii. And it really made me mad when they took their character to the theater, just like i do with my mii. ...........wait, I dont do any of that with my mii. My mii just stand there.

Well, at least we know nintendo didn't copy. I mean, everything is so original. No one has EVER allowed you to create a 3d avatar, or use motion controllers, or use dvds for games, or have usb ports, NEVER EVER.

Message 5 of 46 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8803 posts

Mar 10, 2007

StrifeX wrote:

JigSaw- wrote:

You are so right. My miis apartement looks just like the ones in the trailer. And I think one of those guys was wearing the same thing as my mii. And it really made me mad when they took their character to the theater, just like i do with my mii. ...........wait, I dont do any of that with my mii. My mii just stand there.

Well, at least we know nintendo didn't copy. I mean, everything is so original. No one has EVER allowed you to create a 3d avatar, or use motion controllers, or use dvds for games, or have usb ports, NEVER EVER.

Yea but all they do is copy,nintendo cant do anything without getting copied.
Message 6 of 46 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
431 posts

Mar 10, 2007
a kid at my school is so stupid. he said sony copied nintendo and that nintendo already had a thing like home called house
italia.png
Message 7 of 46 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
271 posts

Mar 10, 2007
Jigsaw they didn't copy the "Mii". All you do in the "Mii channel" is uhhh welll make a character with very limited things. You can only use ur "Mii" in Wii sports. In Playstation Home we will be able to walk around,go download movies,demos,etc,look at our/other peoples trophies,talk to other people(by texting or using a blue tooth headset),join online games,and more. In the "Mii channel" you do nothing accept customize your character and then use it in Wii sports. So yeah the "Mii channel" is nothing compared to"Playstation Home". But i bet we would never think of this without the help of "The Sims" so let's both agree that the "Mii channel" and "Playstation Home" are both copying "The Sims" lol.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 8 of 46 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
368 posts

Mar 10, 2007
I will now list the similarities between home and miis:

1. you creat an avatar

2..........nothing.

Also, what is nintendo doing that is a original. And dont say that controller because things like that have been around for quite a while, they were just gutsy enough to use it as the main focus for their console. And to be honest its not even the main focus. Many big games like Smahs bros. and Fire emblem use the classic controller. So they haven't really thought of anything. (I still love smash bros. and mario though)

Message 9 of 46 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
431 posts

Mar 10, 2007

Deffect wrote:
Jigsaw they didn't copy the "Mii". All you do in the "Mii channel" is uhhh welll make a character with very limited things. You can only use ur "Mii" in Wii sports. In Playstation Home we will be able to walk around,go download movies,demos,etc,look at our/other peoples trophies,talk to other people(by texting or using a blue tooth headset),join online games,and more. In the "Mii channel" you do nothing accept customize your character and then use it in Wii sports. So yeah the "Mii channel" is nothing compared to"Playstation Home". But i bet we would never think of this without the help of "The Sims" so let's both agree that the "Mii channel" and "Playstation Home" are both copying "The Sims" lol.

but the wii uses friend codes to send text messages to each other. if i wanted to send a message to someone i would us my cellphone
italia.png
Message 10 of 46 (75 Views)
0 Likes