Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
10 posts

Re: Regarding the KZ2 outfit's Countdown...!?

Feb 28, 2009
how you get a picture like neohart is doing anyone knows i new here.
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2882 posts

Feb 28, 2009

TheKl113rs wrote:
i preordered and will be wearing the day its out also. Sadly i wont be able to play due to the incompetent ups worker who didnt knock on my door but rescheduled the arrival because " no one was home to sign for it" even though i was. I wonder if theres a way to get the money back i payed for release date shipping??
what!? no one had to sign for mine, the ups guy just rang the door bell and left it on the front porch 

My Plats:

ps3 platinum trophy uncharted drakes fortuneps3 platinum trophy little big planetps3 platinum trophy killzone 2ps3Uncharted 2 PlatModern Warfare 2 Platinum TrophyAssassin's Creed 2Trine
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
135 posts

Feb 28, 2009
Same thing happened to me. The UPS guy didnt even ring the bell But I looked outside and there is was sitting on my porch. I was then wondering how long it had bein there O.O .
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
132 posts

Feb 28, 2009

superghetto wrote:
how you get a picture like neohart is doing anyone knows i new here.
What do you mean by that?

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Feb 28, 2009
that thing you put when you reply to me i have a playfire account but don't know how to get it here
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
801 posts

Feb 28, 2009

well if I had one. Then KZ2 rave party all day.

Reading this message makes it part of your existence. Until you forget it. Then it never happened.
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7794 posts

Mar 1, 2009

Gilleland wrote:

TheKl113rs wrote:
i preordered and will be wearing the day its out also. Sadly i wont be able to play due to the incompetent ups worker who didnt knock on my door but rescheduled the arrival because " no one was home to sign for it" even though i was. I wonder if theres a way to get the money back i payed for release date shipping??
what!? no one had to sign for mine, the ups guy just rang the door bell and left it on the front porch 

same thing happened to me i didnt get mine because no one was there to sign for it 

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1452 posts

Mar 1, 2009

whitwhit wrote:

Gilleland wrote:

TheKl113rs wrote:

same thing happened to me i didnt get mine because no one was there to sign for it 

Oh man, that sucks big time. One time I ordered something over night shipping and I guess it got damaged in transit. So they had to send me another package but there was a holiday before the weekend. I eventually ended up waiting like five days before I ever got my stuff. I wrote Amazon a complaint email though and they took the shipping charges off and gave me a $50 gift card, so it worked out in the end.

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7794 posts

Mar 1, 2009

CBR7 wrote:

whitwhit wrote:

Gilleland wrote:

TheKl113rs wrote:

Oh man, that sucks big time. One time I ordered something over night shipping and I guess it got damaged in transit. So they had to send me another package but there was a holiday before the weekend. I eventually ended up waiting like five days before I ever got my stuff. I wrote Amazon a complaint email though and they took the shipping charges off and gave me a $50 gift card, so it worked out in the end.

yea i dont mind as long as i can get it monday when its supposed to be here 

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes