Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1796 posts

Re: Regarding Hurricane Sandy?

Oct 31, 2012
Politics doesnt matter right now were all under he same red flag here. Democrats or republicans its all **bleep**
Call Of Duty: Black Ops FTW !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daisy May Dixon 10~4~10
My Loving Dog

Join the Helghast Army today!
Please use plain text.
Message 91 of 111 (218 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3928 posts

Oct 31, 2012
I'm on vacation in nj. Dealing with no power at my hotel.
Please use plain text.
Message 92 of 111 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2715 posts

Oct 31, 2012

Johnnybeachboy wrote:
My house is flooded. Lost two cars. Our hotub is almost in our lake. We had two feet of water in our first floor. Dirt and.muck everywhere. Had krill on our backporch. Generator went out, no power. Lost stuff.from our garage and our washer dryer freezer and fridge are destroyed. All our food is going bad. Could write more but i dont want to worry some of you. We also had 5.5ft of water outside in the front and three feet lf water in the back.

Dont tell me this isnt bad! My phone is the only thing I have internet on.

Look at the reports at Seaside Heights and Point Pleasant Beach. Our boardwalks were ripped apart. Everyhing is screwed here. I live in Pt Beach!

Im gonna be **bleep** if something isnt done.

Did I mention theres leaking gasoline leaking into the streets and snow?.???

I'm so sorry that your having to go through this. I've seen the devastation that flooding can cause and its an awful thing to have to experience, and we didn't have the cold to contend with that you are also having to deal with.

I hope you get some warmth back, and get some normality back as well as soon as possible. My thoughts are with you, and others that are suffering, and hope you pull through this soon.

Best wishes,

K

Please use plain text.
Message 93 of 111 (170 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29040 posts

Oct 31, 2012

Johnnybeachboy wrote:
My house is flooded. Lost two cars. Our hotub is almost in our lake. We had two feet of water in our first floor. Dirt and.muck everywhere. Had krill on our backporch. Generator went out, no power. Lost stuff.from our garage and our washer dryer freezer and fridge are destroyed. All our food is going bad. Could write more but i dont want to worry some of you. We also had 5.5ft of water outside in the front and three feet lf water in the back.

Dont tell me this isnt bad! My phone is the only thing I have internet on.

Look at the reports at Seaside Heights and Point Pleasant Beach. Our boardwalks were ripped apart. Everyhing is screwed here. I live in Pt Beach!

Im gonna be **bleep** if something isnt done.

Did I mention theres leaking gasoline leaking into the streets and snow?.???

So sorry Johnny. I'm sure there are lots of people who have been very devastated by this storm. :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 94 of 111 (169 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
303 posts

Oct 31, 2012
HEY!!!!!! I live in Tx. and some areas are JUST NOW getting over Hurricane IKE, if you wanted to send it somewhere you should have sent it into the atlantic
Please use plain text.
Message 95 of 111 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
179 posts

Oct 31, 2012
I live in ohio and I don't think it has rained this much here in well forever, not that I can remember, we lost power at 3am Tuesday morning because of high winds and the electric company is saying it might not be til Friday before our power is restored, most of our apartment walls are leaking it is cold and I have lil ones, we did stay in a motel last night but we are going to have tough it out the rest of the time bundle the kids up at home. I do hope they extend the halloween event I would like to get the rest of the rewards when our power is restored. :smileyhappy:
Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - Shortnsassy37
Please use plain text.
Message 96 of 111 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
8912 posts

Oct 31, 2012
Good lord this whole storm has been such a disaster all around North America. It will be a great day when everyones warm again with working electricity sitting comfortably with those they love. Definately thoughts and prayers to those who have lost and to those still needing help. What a storm.
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 97 of 111 (135 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1796 posts

Oct 31, 2012
The town next to me was wiped out. Lavalette. Feel sympathy for them more than myself. Everythings in order here, atleast patially. They called this storm the worst one in US history....

Daisy May Dixon 10~4~10
My Loving Dog

Please use plain text.
Message 98 of 111 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2910 posts

Nov 1, 2012

smokingpistol wrote:
Good lord this whole storm has been such a disaster all around North America. It will be a great day when everyones warm again with working electricity sitting comfortably with those they love. Definately thoughts and prayers to those who have lost and to those still needing help. What a storm.

Yeah I live in Ontario, Canada, right across the St.Lawrence river from New York state. We got some powerful winds up here too that knocked out some power. It also blew some big branches down and some people were hurt. But that's nothing compared to the destruction this storm caused in the states and down south. I feel really bad about the people who lost their lives and they're in my prayers as well.

bobs fed signature
Please use plain text.
Message 99 of 111 (94 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1796 posts

Nov 1, 2012
Thanks to all those who sent prayers to me and my family. Hoping the event stays around fkr another week or two

Daisy May Dixon 10~4~10
My Loving Dog

Please use plain text.
Message 100 of 111 (84 Views)