Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 10 2012
By: MLn_22 Wastelander 870 posts

Rain Lamp reward Help

26 replies 398 views Edited Nov 10, 2012

The title says it all xD

Anyone that would like to help me (and others) to get this reward please reply to this message, thank you :smileyhappy:

I heard we need to be 12 ppl in the seven winds clubhouse ?

I also was told that the rain got a ''perimeter limit'' but i still want it because i love rain.

Thank you :smileyhappy:

note : i think i set my privacy settings and so ppl cannot add me right now, you can try and see if it works, but i will de-activate it the next time i get on Home.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 27 (398 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1488 posts

Re: Rain Lamp reward Help

Nov 10, 2012

It can be at the clubhouse or the personal space, I believe. Do you own eiher or do you need help with the space as well as gathering 12 people?

Posted Image
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 27 (394 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2732 posts

Nov 10, 2012
I can help as well, just PM me on the PSN and I can help make up the numbers. I'm signed in now if we can get the numbers up.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 27 (381 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
870 posts

Nov 10, 2012

Im at work right now xD, well im in my break, i get longuer breaks on the weekends too ehehehe

im working 12h today, tomorrow and monday.

I will send you a msg the next time i am online ok ?

Like i said in my first post, you could try to send me a msg, but i dont know if i will receive it because i set the privacy thing, and but i will de-activate it as soon as i get online.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 27 (381 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
870 posts

Nov 10, 2012

MysticMur wrote:

It can be at the clubhouse or the personal space, I believe. Do you own eiher or do you need help with the space as well as gathering 12 people?

I do not own it

do ppl that buy it automatically get all the lamps or they need to invite 12 ppl to get them all too ?

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 27 (383 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
767 posts

Nov 10, 2012

you still need all 12 people to get it , good luck . (:

HOMELINGS ROCK!!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 27 (340 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2953 posts

Nov 10, 2012

It's the same with the Sunset Yacht, 12 people to get the whale to swim beside your boat. I have more than 12 people on my friends list but I can't get 11 of them to come and help me with that. Heck I'm in a club with almost 100 members and I still can't even get 11 of them to help me out here. I just find it really hard to get any help from more than one person at a time. :manfrustrated:

bobs fed signature
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 27 (322 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1488 posts

Nov 10, 2012

MLn_22 wrote:

MysticMur wrote:

I do not own it

do ppl that buy it automatically get all the lamps or they need to invite 12 ppl to get them all too ?

Yes, as already stated...everyone needs to have 12 people to get the lamp. Best bet since you don't have the place, is to take someone up on their offer to use their Palace. Also would also be a good idea, to then let us all know an exact time. You can then coordinate better and those that can help you will either request an invite or you can add them to your friend list.

Posted Image
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 27 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
870 posts

Nov 10, 2012

Bobsfed wrote:

It's the same with the Sunset Yacht, 12 people to get the whale to swim beside your boat. I have more than 12 people on my friends list but I can't get 11 of them to come and help me with that. Heck I'm in a club with almost 100 members and I still can't even get 11 of them to help me out here. I just find it really hard to get any help from more than one person at a time. :manfrustrated:

I got the yatch too but i dont want the whale, i saw it and ok for some time its cool, but then i found it more annoying lol

but now that you posted this here you might get help :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 27 (320 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2953 posts

Nov 11, 2012

MLn_22 wrote:

Bobsfed wrote:

I got the yatch too but i dont want the whale, i saw it and ok for some time its cool, but then i found it more annoying lol

but now that you posted this here you might get help :smileywink:

I actually asked for help on here before acouple months ago. Someone told me I didn't need 11 people for the whale, that I just needed to buy the inflatable whale to get it. Well I did that but still no whale. I didn't ask again after that, I just let it go.

bobs fed signature
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 27 (313 Views)
0 Likes