Sep 04 2013
By: Asheruc Lombax Warrior 124 posts

RadioIO Pass

21 replies 391 views Edited Sep 4, 2013

So I went to the new & featured and saw a Loot option. Sadly no new estates, just passes for a certain number of days to receive more stations supposedly, no commercials, and better sound quality. However my Loot radio still doesn't work. There's already a thread in support about it. I'm just wondering if the passes are tied to the radios and it won't work because I haven't bought a pass yet. If that would be the case, I probably never will.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 22 (391 Views)
I Only Post Everything
813 posts

Re: RadioIO Pass

Sep 4, 2013
I am havin trouble on that n I own the bunle of radios n a cpl spaces that have the EOD n no answer yet on that
TRANS-UNITY SUPPORTING TRUE TRANSGENDER GAMERS ON ALL PLATFORMS
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 22 (367 Views)
Splicer
19 posts

Sep 4, 2013

All the old stations should still be free the way they were. They added a bunch of new stations for the commercial free service. There are too many errors associated with these items to justify spending extra money for this. 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 22 (360 Views)
Survivor
1977 posts

Sep 4, 2013
Yeah...they can keep their passes. Especially for those prices. Just to listen to commercial free music? LOL...I dont think so.

I have an mp3 player full of "commercial free" music. And mp3's are free all over the internet. The Radio iO devices should work properly even without the pass. LOOT just needs to fix their crap. They hype these TV's and radios up like sliced bread....and they dont even work right, half the time.

People get tired of posting in the support thread, if nothing is continuously done to resolve these issues.
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 22 (357 Views)
Fender Bender
2580 posts

Sep 4, 2013

"Free" means" free" . I hope Sony fixes this. Even if they play sample songs from some of their vast number of music( *cough*) talent and use Magnus as a dj. They could do home shout outs and promote their stuff etc.

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 22 (354 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
813 posts

Sep 4, 2013
Can someone please look into why we cannot purchase the commercial free option. I would love an answer why we have those stations and are not able to get them.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 22 (353 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
813 posts

Sep 4, 2013
I am tryin w the baked in EOD also along w the portable. It does not give me an option to buy at all and I have tried everything from the delete n reinstall, clear cache and reset modem and routr. I even called my ISP to check my line and still no result. Its on sony n loots end.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 22 (342 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4377 posts

Sep 4, 2013

cgmann99 wrote:
Can someone please look into why we cannot purchase the commercial free option. I would love an answer why we have those stations and are not able to get them.

they need money...why not advertise, make you wait 5 minutes for one song

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 22 (341 Views)
Gaming Beast
1817 posts

Sep 4, 2013

my 2 cents..

FIRST you fix your things so the content people bought actually works. ALL THE TIME for more than a week or so.

THEN you can think of upgrade.

Didnt bought the radios

Didnt bought the TVs

And glad I didnt!!

Enough spent on non working yatch and space appartement as it is.

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 22 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
368 posts

Sep 4, 2013

Asheruc wrote:

...However my Loot radio still doesn't work....

I've had problems with the LOOT radios too for a while now. I've managed, tho, to get them to play in some spaces by hitting the square button repeatedly. The error msg screen will even come up, but then the menu appears and I'm able to select my channel. Not all channels appear to be working even then, tho. Give it a try.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 22 (322 Views)
0 Likes