Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
631 posts

Re: RIP SnidelyKwhiplash!

Jul 10, 2013
Snidely was a wonderful man. I had the pleasure to know him for a long time. He was like family to me. Was my Big Brother. He was very kind and fun to be around...many great jokes. He always liked to have fun with ppl but was always respectful. The good ones always go to soon. You will be missed Brother. Will always rember you n love ya.

Mak

Message 21 of 50 (3,453 Views)
Sackboy
494 posts

Jul 10, 2013

Signed his guestbook, RIP. 

Message 22 of 50 (3,419 Views)
Welcoming Committee
9318 posts

Jul 10, 2013
My condolences to all who knew him. May he find rest in the great Home beyond :smileyhappy:
Support Forums
Message 23 of 50 (3,386 Views)
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Jul 10, 2013

My sincerest condolences to his family and all his friends.

Message 24 of 50 (3,359 Views)
Uncharted Territory
880 posts

Jul 10, 2013
I'm so sorry for your loss.
Message 25 of 50 (3,341 Views)
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Jul 10, 2013
last year thanks to the effects of my divorce and the fire department cutting our pay and insurance and other things I became dangerously close to getting evicted and becoming Homeless. Snidely didn't know that was the case but he did know that I was in financial stress. I put up my ps3 and chelada account for sell. Snidely already had at least 1 ps3, but he told me he would purchase mine and allow me to buy it back when I could. I asked him if he didnt mind could my children keep that account on their ps3 (which was at their mothers house) and he allowed them to do so. Him buying the ps3 and my account saved me from getting evicted. He didnt even know it, he just did what he did because he was a most awesome person!.
Message 26 of 50 (3,333 Views)
PlayStation MVP
234 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 10, 2013

OMG this is so very sad! :smileysad: I saw you had posted his obituary on instagram and I'm sorry I couldn't respond earlier, but am just able to do that now.  When I met Snide through Incognito, he was always a sweetie and I had not seen him on Home recently. I know he always worked late hours though. He was always funny and fun to be around, him and his "snide" remarks and funny voices.  I know he will be deeply missed by all his friends on Home. My heart and prayers go out to his family and loved ones.  It is truly sad when such things happen and yes, as Jers mentioned, it should put things in perspective for people that life is short and we should cherish every moment we have with each other and focus on the things that really matter.  We are all real people with real lives and should never forget that. Don't sweat the small stuff. I really want to say more, but I'm getting emotional about this as I type...

TRISHA BO$$ BARBIE
MMMMMUUUUAH!!! :-*

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/TBaby_84
My Google+: https://plus.google.com/+TrishaBaby
Pics on my Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/tbaby_84
My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/DiamondGirlzFancy

2012 NYC Fashion Week Contest Contestant
2012 Maxim Gamer Girl Contestant
Message 27 of 50 (3,322 Views)
Sackboy
446 posts

Jul 10, 2013
Never heard of him, but Im sorry for the passing of someone who was regarded as a good person.
Message 28 of 50 (3,320 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Jul 10, 2013

Very sad news. He was one of those people who would light up a room just by being there. I always enjoyed seeing him at club meetings.

He was one of the good people. No drama, no complaining, just making sure that everyone was having a good time. The kind of person you're always happy to see.

Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/hearitwow

Watch past episodes:
HomeCast at HomeStation Magazine

Message 29 of 50 (3,288 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Jul 10, 2013

Oh Snidley 8*( , When I found out  Snidley had passed it  hit me hard. I've  had a few pass on home and It always hurts so much .

I've always said there"s people behind these avis,and ounce agin it is brought to the front. Snidley, my friend you are going tobe missed , so missed. Theres those on home that seem to bring a great light to home and he was one of them. Myself and on behalf of so many,and GamerIndepthclub  wish to Give our deepest condolinces to his family and friends. 

Your at a very special home Snidely, a very special place where we all will meet again and hug and laugh. Good Bye sweet Snidley you'll be missed so much.:smileysad:

Message 30 of 50 (3,266 Views)