Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
390 posts

Re: RIP SnidelyKwhiplash!

Jul 9, 2013

I recently got to know Snidely and he was such a kind hearted man. I just can't believe that this is true :smileysad: RIP to Snidely

http://25.media.tumblr.com/f38914749fa0b69a8d41c0f37d859f74/tumblr_min7sltbuj1rzraxgo1_500.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 50 (674 Views)
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Jul 9, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 50 (646 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3698 posts

Jul 10, 2013

Today I shed some tears for a great friends. :-(

Snidely was a great friend of mine as well as many others. It hurts to know he passed away, and more so 'cause my brother passed away on the same day (June 30th) back in 2007.

Thank you for the memories, Snide. The silly Skype convos, the creative Home events and randomness of you and your "35 personalities". As you would say: You are some of the nicest people I ever met, and that couldn't be truer. (You'd understand if you knew him). <3

I'll miss you, but always remember you!

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 50 (597 Views)
Fender Bender
2953 posts

Jul 10, 2013

I didn't know Snidley at all, but I'm very sorry to hear about his passing. I lost a good friend of mine a couple of months ago too so I know the sadness you all are feeling right now. Sorry about the loss of your friend.

bobs fed signature
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 50 (578 Views)
Limit Breaker
16510 posts

Jul 10, 2013

Bobsfed wrote:

I didn't know Snidley at all, but I'm very sorry to hear about his passing. I lost a good friend of mine a couple of months ago too so I know the sadness you all are feeling right now. Sorry about the loss of your friend.

Not sure if i can get through what i want to say. believe it or not Jers has a huge heart and gets beyond emotional with this. Not the rock solid Home dude when these things happen.

I went to legacy.com and left a brief comment for the family. I can talk Home all day long and comment here until my hands hurt but I don't do these things well.. My thought start drifting to events where you swee people hanging out and laughing. having fun in this little place that most of the gaming world ignores and it all comes to a screeching halt. We lost one of ours. The avatar who made you smile that one time? No, Snidely did that.   Ted, teddy.

losing a friend, family member. It's these moment that you Bob, looked back and remembered a friend. Soph remember a very special brother. (he wanted to be a chef :-)) If anything it reminds us all of someone. it reminds us that we all have had that terrible feeling at some point in our lives but it also is a time to remember the good times, fun times. . For everyone reading this here, now. take a minute and reflect on your time. remember the good memories of that someone you knew. and tears flow.

Home, This is such a special place sometimes.

HomeStationMagazine
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 50 (556 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
206 posts

Jul 10, 2013

I did not know the gentleman, but to his friends and family my sincere condolences. Just goes to show there are truly amazing people on Home who really do care about the community.  May he R.I.P. and may we all find a little of ourselves in what a true friend can be. Even if it is in the cyber world. You really can't have too many friends.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 50 (536 Views)
Last Guardian
11212 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 10, 2013

that's the second time one of the Home peeps died... in the US Community. I never even hardly knew him :smileysad:

I'm deeply sorry for your lost...

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 50 (533 Views)
Lombax Warrior
121 posts

Jul 10, 2013

Sorry to hear Kryptic, though I didn't know him personally, I heard that he was a great guy and that he helped you out when you needed it.  

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 50 (492 Views)
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Jul 10, 2013
Thanks stryctnin that is indeed true. He actually stopped me from getting evicted ad becoming homeless again.
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 50 (471 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1002 posts

Jul 10, 2013

I didn't know Snidely either; but after reading the comments from his friends, I wish I could have.

Hold the good memories of him close to you; let his memorial be your smiles.

God Bless his Family and Friends.

Rest in Eternal Peace.

photo the_Lil.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 50 (469 Views)