Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
510 posts

Re: REALLY, CENTRAL PLAZA NOW IN EUROPE

Nov 1, 2012

i guess wat ur sayin makes since dcs, but if not for us oldtimers  its possible home might not be here 2day,  although it does seem like its really catering to new,new,new

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 16 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
3456 posts

Nov 1, 2012

This is my 1st Home Halloween, my real Halloween was ruined by Sandy :smileysad:  I was pleasantly surprised to see the old CP for EU, there was lots of people gathered there and I mean lots.  Hinata had mentioned this sometime last week and I went to check it out.  I like it very much :womanwink:

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 16 (161 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4505 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 1, 2012

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

This is my 1st Home Halloween, my real Halloween was ruined by Sandy :smileysad:  I was pleasantly surprised to see the old CP for EU, there was lots of people gathered there and I mean lots.  Hinata had mentioned this sometime last week and I went to check it out.  I like it very much :womanwink:

I'm sorry that Sandy ruined your Halloween. :catsad: I know, right? Whenever I go to the old Home Square, it's always pack with people. No one really like the Home Square that they have now. They all like the old one they had and miss it. Wish we got our old Halloween theme Central Plaza back for Halloween this year, like how EU got theirs. You would've like the Halloween theme Central Plaza. It looks awesome and definitely looks and has a Halloween feel to it. It's nothing like how the Adventure District is.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 16 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1961 posts

Re: REALLY, CENTRAL NOW IN EUROPE

Nov 1, 2012

I am going to love this.

sword-art-online
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 16 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2432 posts

Nov 1, 2012

What's all this Hub-bub (see what I did there?) about??? EVERYBODY KNOWS, nothing says Halloween like Tiki, and Easter Island heads in the background!! *eyeroll* You people... *

*BTW, this was blatant sarcasm, so relax those report fingers... :smileywink:

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 16 (110 Views)
Wastelander
531 posts

Nov 1, 2012

esco887 wrote:

yes, no joke. go to homesquare n theres a place2 spawn to halloween homesquare,  i couldnt believe it,  it even has the harbor studio building,  im sure the u.s. woulda loved to see this.

there a homesquare in eu2 spawn 2 halloween homesquare? no fare i cant believe it 2. i woulda love 2 c this myself. i shouda go 2 eu 2 c 4 myself.  i coulda 2 but i din't. :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 16 (84 Views)
0 Likes