Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 17 2013
By: Hypnotic_Inertia Gaming Beast 1961 posts

Questions about Peakvox Lab Japan mini games and mixing material.

[ Edited ]
10 replies 379 views Edited Jan 17, 2013

Which mini games, in the lab space, like abucting the earthling and so forth, give out which mixing material?

What high level materials have you ever recieved with the blue earrings?

sword-art-online
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 11 (379 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29175 posts

Re: Questions about Peakvox Lab mini games and mixing material.

Jan 17, 2013

You do know this is a Japan discussion given it's not here in North America yet. Can you at least label the title of your thread with Japan in it?

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 11 (374 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5354 posts

Re: Questions about Peakvox Lab Japan mini games and mixing material.

[ Edited ]
Jan 18, 2013

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

Which mini games, in the lab space, like abucting the earthling and so forth, give out which mixing material?

I never really paid attention, but I thought someone said they all do. I can only speak about Abduct Simulator. What you get is totally random,  the LVL of the ingredient is determined by your score.

Example: A score of 2000 will only get you like a LVL 6 ingredient, give or take.

The best way to score ingredients is playing team deathmatch at Ninja. Collect as many scrolls as you can, then pick up the ingredient cube before time runs out. A good run should get you like a LVL 12 or better. My high was a LVL 15. A not so good run should at least get you a LVL 6 ingredient.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 11 (303 Views)
Gaming Beast
1961 posts

Jan 18, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

I never really paid attention, but I thought someone said they all do. I can only speak about Abduct Simulator. What you get is totally random,  the LVL of the ingredient is determined by your score.

Example: A score of 2000 will only get you like a LVL 6 ingredient, give or take.

The best way to score ingredients is playing team deathmatch at Ninja. Collect as many scrolls as you can, then pick up the ingredient cube before time runs out. A good run should get you like a LVL 12 or better. My high was a LVL 15. A not so good run should at least get you a LVL 6 ingredient. 

Thank you, Savage. It was most helpfu, and I appreciated it.

sword-art-online
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 11 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
3630 posts

Jan 18, 2013

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

To answer your questions the game elements given while playing the games are random, its not like you get a specific element from each one.  The higher the levels you go the higher the element you get, so the better you do the better the reward.  I've gotten level 21 crystal and I've known to get higher then that.

Second question:  The highest level element I've received with the earrings is 21, the range of elements received with the earrings are from level 9-21, at least for me so far.

Embrace Tomorrow
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 11 (256 Views)
Gaming Beast
1961 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 18, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

To answer your questions the game elements given while playing the games are random, its not like you get a specific element from each one.  The higher the levels you go the higher the element you get, so the better you do the better the reward.  I've gotten level 21 crystal and I've known to get higher then that.

Second question:  The highest level element I've received with the earrings is 21, the range of elements received with the earrings are from level 9-21, at least for me so far.

I think I should join you, savage, and Luna for a game of Peakvox Ninja and try my luck for those items. I want to score as high as Luna and scored a level 18 log like she did.

Before the maintinance, i managed to score a 22 level black scale with the earrings.

sword-art-online
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 11 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5354 posts

Jan 18, 2013

I would imagine you'd get higher with some kills in also, but I'm doing this by myself.

Usually there are like 2 ppl already playing, boosting each other, so I just leave them be and collect scrolls...LOL.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 11 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 18, 2013

I've gotten multiple level 25 potions from scoring over a million points in Escape Virus. (normal) Received a 27 horn once or twice from it too.

This is with owning two blue earrings. 2 is better than 1.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 11 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1961 posts

Jan 18, 2013

LunarEmerald wrote:

I've gotten multiple level 20 potions from scoring over a million points in Escape Virus. (normal) Received a 27 horn once or twice from it too.

:smileysurprised: The level 22 and 25 jars of colored water?. :smileysurprised:

sword-art-online
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 11 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Jan 18, 2013

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

LunarEmerald wrote:

I've gotten multiple level 20 potions from scoring over a million points in Escape Virus. (normal) Received a 27 horn once or twice from it too.

:smileysurprised: The level 22 and 25 jars of colored water?. :smileysurprised:

err yeah, level 25 potion not 20.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 11 (203 Views)
0 Likes