Fender Bender
3241 posts

Re: Question about rewards from Lockwood Dream Yacht

Apr 4, 2012

D-Nitrate wrote:

I wouldn't hold your breath....  I've had the Yacht since January and use to visit every day and I still never got the large aquarium.

Home is just an interface.  How you choose to use it says more about you than what Home is or what it can be for others.

Get your Portable ID!

Yeah, I know the feeling. that was the very last reward I got, and it was making me nervous because I know people that got it their 3rd day. It took me almost an entire month to get it.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 24 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4786 posts

Apr 4, 2012

I just recently bought the yacht on 3/26 and had the 7 guest rewards prior to doing so. I have everything except the bed and the champagne bucket. Last 3 days have been a bust.  So I bacically got most of the items (21 pieces) in less than a week.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 24 (94 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4395 posts

Apr 4, 2012

The way the rewards are given has not changed, the OP clearly states that the rewards are random to the owner and when they enter the yacht on the first time. The cycle for the furniture items is 13 days and can go longer depending where on the 13 day cycle you enter. If you do not go daily you may miss a piece so make sure to check daily up to 26 days total.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 24 (94 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4395 posts

Apr 4, 2012

Did you try contacting LockwoodVoice here on the forums? If you did go daily and are missing something then message them. 8)

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 24 (94 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4395 posts

Apr 4, 2012

WOW! That's pretty good, hopefully you'll find the last two quickly but there were others reporting that they missed those as well but theydid show up within the month. 8)

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 24 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1437 posts

Apr 4, 2012

ILLUMIN-X escribió:

D-Nitrate wrote:

I wouldn't hold your breath....  I've had the Yacht since January and use to visit every day and I still never got the large aquarium.

Yeah, I know the feeling. that was the very last reward I got, and it was making me nervous because I know people that got it their 3rd day. It took me almost an entire month to get it.

@ ILLUMIN-X: An entire month ? ouch. I would never have thought it would take THAT long.

@ D-Nitrate: I would go with stevev363 suggestion and send a PM to Lockwood regarding this. That is very odd.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 24 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Lockwood Developer
535 posts

Apr 4, 2012

The best way to get in touch with us is by emailing us at: contact@lockwood-studios.com

Feel free to contact us there if you have any Lockwood related issues

- Lockwood Voice

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 24 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3266 posts

Apr 4, 2012

I bought the yacht back in December, it took 3 months for all the rewards to finally appear!

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 24 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2933 posts

Apr 5, 2012

My friends in Japan are not getting the free guest items. I can't verify that myself because I already had the guest reward items in JP Home. But what I can verify is my friends here who doesn't have these items. Are not getting the guest rewards at all. I tried 2 weeks ago with two friends. They checked everyday for a week and received nothing...

After making my friends check their rewards. It seems they had these rewards after all...

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 24 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2933 posts

Apr 5, 2012

That no longer applies now. They started to sell this in Japan 2 weeks ago. When they did that the reward cycle was completely changed. In Japan there are no rewards for guests. You'll also find the same for here as well. This thing was always screwy even more so now...

HearItWow wrote:

Yacht rewards are given out on a 13-day cycle. You'll get a bunch the first day, and a couple of them are hidden rather well, so be sure to check every inch of the boat.

The clock -should- reset at 8PM Eastern. With Daylight Savings time, that could be 9PM Eastern at this point.

Follow me on Twitter:Watch past episodes:
twitter.com/hearitwowYouTube.com/hearitwow

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 24 (94 Views)
0 Likes