Sackboy
387 posts

Re: Question about Dr.Who space

May 2, 2013

TC915 wrote:

ALEXELWAY wrote:

Thanks for your response , I knew about the Hollywood Hills space having it but decided on Dr. Who over it as I was told by the Loot guy I could hear the music through the whole space , lastnight I just figured i'd go with Dr.Who over HH sein how I have the daytime version. I won't be buying anything Loot again because I was clear as a bell with my question and he was with his answer when he lied to me over the mic.

Thanks.

I get your frustration but honestly everytime I have been to any event & a Dev rep was there they were swamped w/ questions & remarks. Which is why if I wanted to know something specific I always /pm them & also tweet the question just to be sure. He may have been answering a question from 5 mins before lol, imagine 50+ ppl coming at you all at once w/ questions & sometimes complaints, I'm sure it gets confusing

If it was a huge event I would understand that ,i've been to those and they do get swamped. This was by invite to there clubhouse and I after an hour or so I want to say there was around 6-8 people there and not many questions being asked so the ones that were being asked were answered directly , I recall asking quite a few regarding using Loot's camera while we all in the white room and if i'm not mistaken there were only around 4-5 people who were not all talking once we got into the white room.

I did'nt want to hear yes regarding my question I just asked to see if the TV's were the same and being told I could hear them through out the whole space (as well as another person who asked the same question) I left thinking if I was Dr. Who fan i'd jump on that but at the time was waiting on the HH bundle which lastnight I changed my mind thinking the onlything i'll be missing is a swimming pool and night time sein how I have HH already , i'm just very aggravated because if I were not told this I would've simply waited on HH bundle which is what I was doing anyways.

Twitter- @ALEXELWAY7

Youtube - ALEXELWAY
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 14 (320 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
974 posts

May 2, 2013

Yea obviously I wasn't there so I can't say what the mix up was. I just can't see them purposely misleading you was really my point,.. If I were you I would msg them here & on twitter to see why you got that answer.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 14 (313 Views)
0 Likes
LOOT Developer
68 posts

May 3, 2013
Hi ALEXELWAY!

You should have a new PM from me in your inbox, but I also wanted to say that if you ever need to immediately get in contact with us, please feel free to hit us up on Twitter (@LOOTent) or on our Facebook page (facebook com /pages/ Loot-Entertainment/ 72935109787). Also, both accounts are synced up to my phone with notifications, so if something should occur when we're all away from the office you always have a way of getting in contact.

Have a great weekend! :smileyhappy:
LOOT Community Coordinator
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 14 (295 Views)
Sackboy
387 posts

May 4, 2013

Thanks for clearing everything up Lindsey , I appriciate the response and communication might I add it was a very quick response which is always a plus in my book :smileyhappy:

Thanks again for your help in this matter and have a great weekend.

Twitter- @ALEXELWAY7

Youtube - ALEXELWAY
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 14 (262 Views)