May 31 2013
By: Shadow-Runner Survivor 1979 posts
Accepted Solution

Question About E3 Home Event

[ Edited ]
5 replies 342 views Edited May 31, 2013

(Edited to reflect common sense LOL)

Okay, so how are they gonna do this? 

The actual E3 presentation is on MONDAY, the 10th of June. But the next Home update is on the 5th, being wednesday. Following that, after the presentation, our next update will be on the 12th. None of these dates coincide with the actual E3 date. 

So....when are we gonna have our E3 presentation and booth in Home? If they do it next week, theyre gonna have to make us wait untill the following Monday to let us access and watch the theatre presentation and booth....if they wait untill the 12th, E3 will already be over by then.

So, im just curious how this is gonna work in HOME. Anyone have any ideas?  o_O

I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (342 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4390 posts

Re: Question About E3 Home Event

May 31, 2013

Last year, we got the theater first. And it didn't show the live feed until the day E3 started.

The Home team can push automatic updates, or have places closed until they want it open to the public. Just wait. We'll hear more in a few days or so.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (324 Views)
PlayStation MVP
736 posts

[ Edited ]
May 31, 2013

The next blog post will probably give the details about the event but the event will probably go live on the 10th or 11th when the event starts. I would seriously doubt the event would go live on the 12th with that update since E3 would have already been started by a day or two. But I would bet on the event being detailed next week and going live later than Monday or Tuesday.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1979 posts

May 31, 2013

Thats pretty much what I thought people was gonna say. Yeah, I remember how they did it last year. Just wanted a confirmation if it was gonna be that way again, this year. 

Thanks Booke.  ^_^

I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
15976 posts

May 31, 2013

Hang in there shadow. it's going to be right on time and bigger than any previous Home E3 event. As mentioned streaming in theatre blah blah yeah.

HomeStationMagazine
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Jun 3, 2013

AWESOME! only 1 week to go! Last yrs event was cool I got alot of free stuff! It took a little bit for me to figure everything out though because I was still fairly new to home.

Follow me on twitter: @WEASEL182

http://thesqueakingweasel.blogspot.com/home
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (184 Views)
0 Likes