Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 02 2014
By: lonelybruce1955 First Son 20 posts

Purchasing the Ice Breakers cabinet within Home

14 replies 670 views Edited Mar 2, 2014

I have looked everywherre. With the new challenges section, the comment regarding the Ice Breakers cabinet challenge says that you can perform the challenge in a personal space if you own the cabinet.  I have been unable to locate where this item is sold.  Please direct me to the proper store and section.

Message 1 of 15 (670 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1428 posts

Re: Purchasing the Ice Breakers cabinet within Home

Mar 2, 2014
It's free, just download the ps vita home arcade app from the PlayStation store. U don't even need a ps vita. Once the app is in your download list, you can sign in home and on arrival you should have ice breakers and wipout 2d in your inventory
Underground Member Since 1997
GAP Member since 2003

Message 2 of 15 (666 Views)
First Son
20 posts

Mar 3, 2014

Thank you so much for your help with this! Additional info for those reacing this thread: for secondary accounts on the same PS3 console (family members, etc), the same process must be taken for each additional avatar account to have these two arcade cabinets show up in inventory

Message 3 of 15 (589 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1118 posts

Mar 3, 2014
The challenges will not count if you download the PS Vita app., to get those two machines. They didn't add them in. Scribble Shooter is the only challenge you can perform at your personal space, obviously if you own that.
 photo 90years_zps08bfda1e.png
Message 4 of 15 (578 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1840 posts

Mar 3, 2014

Lil_Bruin_77 wrote:
The challenges will not count if you download the PS Vita app., to get those two machines. They didn't add them in. Scribble Shooter is the only challenge you can perform at your personal space, obviously if you own that.

Ice breaker challenges work in personal space. Only the Wipeout 2D doesn't.

GO HABS GO!

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 5 of 15 (545 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1118 posts

Mar 3, 2014
No it doesn't. You can only get rewards.
Message 6 of 15 (529 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1118 posts

Mar 3, 2014

Why would only one work and not the other, Ice Breakers won't work at your personal space.  

Message 7 of 15 (517 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1499 posts

Mar 3, 2014

Dr_Do-Little wrote:

Lil_Bruin_77 wrote:

GO HABS GO!

Hey Dr, Ice Breaker was working for the challenges up until recently. Now many are reporting it is no longer registering challenge pts, when used in personal spaces or clubs.

I tried using my Ice Breaker cabinet in my personal space and club when it was part of the recent challenges. So can confirm the reports. :smileysad:  Mur

Posted Image
Message 8 of 15 (511 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1118 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 3, 2014

MysticMur wrote:

Dr_Do-Little wrote:

Lil_Bruin_77 wrote:

GO HABS GO!

Hey Dr, Ice Breaker was working for the challenges up until recently. Now many are reporting it is no longer registering challenge pts, when used in personal spaces or clubs.

I tried using my Ice Breaker cabinet in my personal space and club when it was part of the recent challenges. So can confirm the reports. :smileysad:  Mur

Yes sir, it didn't work for me and I did it,   just recently.  If anything, both should be tied into the challenges.  Makes no sense.  

Message 9 of 15 (508 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
880 posts

Mar 3, 2014
Wow, they hobbled the personal machine so it won't work on challenges? That's cray-cray.

I guess they are trying to get as many "ZOMG! I JUST SAW A GIANT IN THE BOWLING ALLEY" posts as they can stuff in here. This should be fun. :smileytongue:
Message 10 of 15 (494 Views)