Nov 05 2012
By: buckallmighty Treasure Hunter 4295 posts

Public spaces \ wardrobe

12 replies 263 views Edited Nov 5, 2012
Seems like every time I get on the forums, for a few weeks after I constantly have people on default accounts run up to me and access their wardrobe. I dont know what exactly they are doing but my ps3 always lags almost to the point of freezing afterwards until I reboot my internet connection.(works just fine no lag at all till this happens) i personally think wardrobe should become something you can only access in a personal space. After all who changes in public anyways.. May seem like a hastle to most at first but I beleave that would cut back a lot of issues.that effect the entire community.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 13 (263 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
28994 posts

Re: Public spaces \ wardrobe

Nov 5, 2012

Users in wardrobe in public spaces do not create lag issues. There is ablsolutely nothing wrong with that.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 13 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4295 posts

Nov 5, 2012
Is there any reason they should be running up to me and accessing their wardrobe then? They dont even change when they do this.. And its causing something because I do fine in my personal spaces even with several people there. Please excuse my not knowing the ins and out of how these things work. What I do know is when you access your wardrobe there has to be some type of communication and I believe its being taken advantage of. My system runs perfectly until someone walks up to me and goes into wardrobe.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 13 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4295 posts

Nov 5, 2012
I do still personally respect your opinion joanna so please dont avoid putting me in my place and helping me understand anything else that could be causing this. It is definitely not my network though so please dont go there.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 13 (219 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
28994 posts

Nov 5, 2012

It's ok hun. We had issues with wardrobe when people were freezing servers. Thankfully they aren't able to do that anymore. At least not yet. 

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 13 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4295 posts

Nov 5, 2012
Yeah.. That at least not yet part is what I am worried about. Because not yet just means maybe they just dont know yet. Making the wardrobe only avalible in your own personal spaces would turn that not yet into a never again. And im not being froze but its almost seems to me like someone is repeatedly trying and continually failing. Which is what I believe is causing the lag I am experiencing.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 13 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4295 posts

Nov 5, 2012
I know it sounds like it would make certain activities on home more of a hastle. I just think it would make home more secure. Maybe just personal spaces and clubhouses would be a better well rounded option everyone would be more comfortable with.

P.s. My bad joystick i actually though I was putting it here in the first place.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 13 (194 Views)
Welcoming Committee
8465 posts

Nov 5, 2012
Its odd that its after you have posted on the forums actually. And multiple times? It almost sounds like if you read between the lines in your circumstances you have been targetted by people wanting to, trying to, & maybe succeeding in freezing you out. Possibly because of what you posted. Not trying to freak out you or anyone else because as far as I know, that is NO LONGER POSSIBLE. So it makes a weird coincidence hopefullt and you just errored out due to a connection or something. Did you see the nametags? Was it the same IDs repeating this action over again? Were they familiar from this forum? Either way if being threatened make a report, but if unsure of whats going on it would be wise to put these guys on ignore and possibly get out of the way/space if you see them doing it. Not saying its all that, just sounds sketchy.
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 13 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4295 posts

Nov 5, 2012
I agree personally I dont think it is anyone from these forms or anyone development or sony based. except "maybe" one person but I will not state his name. Its actually a problem ive dealt with my entire time on home. I used to get froze everytime I even loaded home because it spawned you publicly.. Dont think it is forum based It just seems to get worse once whoever is doing it realizes I am still around. Best solution I have found at this time is to just stay in my personal spaces.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 13 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4295 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 5, 2012

And it only rarely errors me out usually just makes me lag so bad that the screen actually pauses for a few seconds and doesnt stop till I reboot my connection. And no names I dont use id labels only the status labels show on my screen.

Sorry for multiple posting cant find the edit button when i am using my moble device

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 13 (157 Views)
0 Likes